Manchester Bomb

citizen

Tears in our eyes,
But it's no surprise,
So much misery,so much pain,
But it keeps happening,again and again.

Werbung:
It is tru such bombings keep happening. Apparently IS is targeting soft targets in Europe. Aa IS loses territory in the Middle East this may increase as supporters attack. But eventually if they achieve little change in policy they may stop.

It is tru such bombings keep happening. Apparently IS is targeting soft targets in Europe. Aa IS loses territory in the Middle East this may increase as supporters attack. But eventually if they achieve little change in policy they may stop.
Not holding my breath.
They will stop when they run out of martyrs.

But it keeps happening,again and again.
and again and again......

They will stop when they run out of martyrs.
or we acquire a backbone.... but as you say not holding my breath

The amount of times I've stood outside concert halls waiting to pick up my son and daughter..... I can't imagine how it must feel for those that have been caught up in this......
Bastards

Dogtowner , You will never run out of martyrs if you promise them instant rewards for dying for your beliefs. If is up to religious leaders to say you must live a good life to obtain any reward I the next. Killing is not leading a good life.

Dogtowner , You will never run out of martyrs if you promise them instant rewards for dying for your beliefs. If is up to religious leaders to say you must live a good life to obtain any reward I the next. Killing is not leading a good life.
Ran out among Palestinians so they started using children and cognitively challenged oeople.

Werbung:
Using children in war and Terrorist incidents is not new. Butt usually it is condemned by most. However there seem plenty of adults who will use young adults as suicide bombers. Judging by the number arrested there were plenty involved in Manchester but most were not prepare to be the suicide bomber.

Back