mark francis & MAJORITY Of Trump Cultists

Phoenix68

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah...it's becoming more-and-more obvious which hole they climbed-out-of.

Werbung:
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah...it's becoming more-and-more obvious which hole they climbed-out-of.
Russian spies? Nobody should doubt that the US is being overrun with Russian spies slinking across the Souther US Democrat open border since Biden took illegitimate control of the WH.

4,100 Russians arrested trying to illegally enter US from Mexico this year | American Military News 12-7-21

4,100 Russians arrested trying to illegally enter US from Mexico this year

A Border Patrol vehicle. (Donna Burton/Customs and Border Protection)
DECEMBER 07, 2021 RYAN MORGAN

About 4,100 Russian nationals were stopped at the U.S. southern border in the 2021 fiscal year, up from fewer than 500 the year before in the 2020 fiscal year.

Russian spies? Nobody should doubt that the US is being overrun with Russian spies slinking across the Souther US Democrat open border since Biden took illegitimate control of the WH.

4,100 Russians arrested trying to illegally enter US from Mexico this year | American Military News 12-7-21

4,100 Russians arrested trying to illegally enter US from Mexico this year

A Border Patrol vehicle. (Donna Burton/Customs and Border Protection)
DECEMBER 07, 2021 RYAN MORGAN

About 4,100 Russian nationals were stopped at the U.S. southern border in the 2021 fiscal year, up from fewer than 500 the year before in the 2020 fiscal year.
I was always concerned about how you believed conspiracy theories but I can now see you put all that behind you.

View attachment 7461

So....GO, BACK, TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!!!
View attachment 7462
Democrats to immigrants: Go away, we don't want you here.

1694416775918.png

“I said, if you see them anywhere, if you see them in a restaurant, if you see them in a department store, even at a gasoline station, just tell them, you’re not welcome here or anywhere,” Waters recalled in the weekend remarks.

Werbung:
gS9i5[1].pngDemocrats to immigrants: Go away, we don't want you here.

“I said, if you see them anywhere, if you see them in a restaurant, if you see them in a department store, even at a gasoline station, just tell them, you’re not welcome here or anywhere,” Waters recalled in the weekend remarks.
laughing-smiley-face[1].gif

THAT'S STRIKE FIVE, GOOBER!!!!!!
OB-YY409_strike_G_20130917182412[1].jpg

"HIT THE FUCKIN' ROAD!!!!!"

Back