Mark. Here's Dawkins again.

Werbung:
Yet here you are writing that on a device assisted with science. You're not real smart son.
My father-in-law was a Bible believing research scientist who was responsible for the development of some technological advancements that hardly an American alive has not greatly benefitted from.

My father-in-law was a Bible believing research scientist who was responsible for the development of some technological advancements that hardly an American alive has not greatly benefitted from.
I don't believe you. Being a Christian you and the truth have never met.

I don't believe you. Being a Christian you and the truth have never met.
I'm not surprised that you refuse to believe the truth. With hundreds of thousands of research scientists listed in public records you ignorantly insist my father-in-law's name is not among them. That is foolishness on your part. My wife still receives royalty checks from publishers that published technical books he wrote.

Werbung:
I'm not surprised that you refuse to believe the truth. With hundreds of thousands of research scientists listed in public records you ignorantly insist my father-in-law's name is not among them. That is foolishness on your part. My wife still receives royalty checks from publishers that published technical books he wrote.
I don't give a shit if he authored the Bible. Godbotherers are delusional and liars.

Back