Mark Levin: We are moving toward a Democrat-run police state

Real News Links

Mark Levin: We are moving toward a Democrat-run police state

Fox News host Mark Levin lays out how the Justice Department has become politically weaponized in his opening monologue on 'Life Liberty & Levin.' #foxnews #fox #levin

Werbung:
"Mark Levin was the first to go on the radio and spout off this crazy nonsense. It got him ratings, so eventually he dragged Hannity and Rush to Looneyville along with him. My longtime friend Roger Ailes, the head of Fox News, was not immune to this. He got swept into the conspiracies and the paranoia and became an almost unrecognizable figure."

As usual, you are too stupid and ignorant to address the actual topic, all you can do is throw spam against the wall like the little child you are. I keep telling you you're a bich and you need to own it, bitch

Sorry Ricky Retardo but I have decided not to respond to you or Boris the bugger eater as your a spam boy and full of hate and love to cause chaos

so you can't find anything wrong with my posts therefore you've chosen to cowardly run away?

works for me :)

"Mark Levin was the first to go on the radio and spout off this crazy nonsense. It got him ratings, so eventually he dragged Hannity and Rush to Looneyville along with him. My longtime friend Roger Ailes, the head of Fox News, was not immune to this. He got swept into the conspiracies and the paranoia and became an almost unrecognizable figure."

As usual, you are too stupid and ignorant to address the actual topic, all you can do is throw spam against the wall like the little child you are. I keep telling you you're a bich and you need to own it, bitch
hearty-laugh[1].gif

That's what's so comical, about you goobers!!!
You don't CARE where your message comes-from....you just run-with-it....straight to your next ass-kickin'!!!!
There HAVE to be some meds, SOMEWHERE, to help you deal with your masochistic-tendencies.

Shouldn't you be a pre school? Sesame Street is on.

I will be the first to agree on smaller federal control of anything. Im big on state rights . I support the law but know there can be bad apples in any group especially at Federal levels.

Werbung:
Back