Marxist Group BLM: "The Greatest Lie Ever Sold"

Real News Links

The Greatest Lie Ever Sold | OFFICIAL TRAILER

In the aftermath of George Floyd’s death, the media concocted a narrative that justified a summer of worldwide riots and helped contribute to the rise of Black Lives Matter, who used the chaos to raise 90 million dollars. In this new documentary, exclusively on DailyWire+, Candace Owens follows the money and discovers exactly how the money was spent and where it did–and didn’t go.

Once again, another fake organization with a fake misleading name designed to prevent criticism (after all of you are against black lives mattering then you are a racist right?) promoting a Leftist Marxist agenda and ripping people off. Big surprise.

One of BLM's goals is the destruction of the nuclear family (mom, dad, kids) and support of the gay degenerate lifestyle. I am not sure how that hells black people.

Here is the trailer, followed by some other commentary and analysis videos:

Officer Tatum Commentary:

Werbung:
"One of BLM's goals is the destruction of the nuclear family (mom, dad, kids) and support of the gay degenerate lifestyle"

hahahahahhaha
hahahha

OMG..."gay degenerate lifestyle".
hahahaha
hahah

I wasn't sure that people still exist who are willing to say that in writing in public anymore, but you are, and i'm glad you are.

god you anti-gay hateful morons are so predictable. Obsessing about gays? seek professional help!

so show how blm is a marxist group

It always has been, founded and run by self-proclaimed Marxists.

I suggest you get your head out of fake news sources and join us in the real world of facts. That way you won't be surprised when a fact crushes your fake news world.

what economic policies do they officially promote that are marxist.

Is that a joke? I suggest you read Mark Levins book American Marxism which explains how democrats are todays Marxists

"One of BLM's goals is the destruction of the nuclear family (mom, dad, kids) and support of the gay degenerate lifestyle"

hahahahahhaha
hahahha

OMG..."gay degenerate lifestyle".
hahahaha
hahah

I am not quite sure why you find their sick horrible agenda so amusing. Are you mentally fit to be here?

I wasn't sure that people still exist who are willing to say that in writing in public anymore, but you are, and i'm glad you are.

Yes, there are Muslims and Christians and Jews all around the world who believe their teachings of their respective religions, that homosexual acts are an abomination.

So tell us, what planet do YOU come from? Welcome to earth

I suggest you get your head out of fake news sources and join us in the real world of facts. That way you won't be surprised when a fact crushes your fake news world.

Is that a joke? I suggest you read Mark Levins book American Marxism which explains how democrats are todays Marxists

my bowling league was founded by christians, but we don't start every night with a christian prayer. duh.

i suggest you get a new brain with a higher IQ. :)

your post is a joke. prove you know anything and show how democrats are marxists, exactly.
I bet you can't :)

I am not quite sure why you find their sick horrible agenda so amusing. Are you mentally fit to be here?

Yes, there are Muslims and Christians and Jews all around the world who believe their teachings of their respective religions, that homosexual acts are an abomination.

So tell us, what planet do YOU come from? Welcome to earth

i come from the same planet you do, but i'm not obsessed with gays. lol. I know there are plenty of hateful homophobic bigots, but most of them don't embarrass themselves in writing here so openly. :)

what exactly is a "degenerate lifestyle"? do you mean divorces, cheating on spouses, abusing spouses and kids? sounds like..straights :)

The Greatest Lie Ever Sold | OFFICIAL TRAILER

In the aftermath of George Floyd’s death, the media concocted a narrative that justified a summer of worldwide riots and helped contribute to the rise of Black Lives Matter, who used the chaos to raise 90 million dollars. In this new documentary, exclusively on DailyWire+, Candace Owens follows the money and discovers exactly how the money was spent and where it did–and didn’t go.

Once again, another fake organization with a fake misleading name designed to prevent criticism (after all of you are against black lives mattering then you are a racist right?) promoting a Leftist Marxist agenda and ripping people off. Big surprise.

One of BLM's goals is the destruction of the nuclear family (mom, dad, kids) and support of the gay degenerate lifestyle. I am not sure how that hells black people.

Here is the trailer, followed by some other commentary and analysis videos:

Officer Tatum Commentary:

Hopefully someone else besides the pedo-lover troll who has been trolling me all morning has a comment

Hopefully someone else besides the pedo-lover troll who has been trolling me all morning has a comment

i'm a "pedo lover" now? how so, moron? be specific, not stupid.
hahahah
hhahah

hopefully someone else with an IQ over 50 will post. the OP clearly fails that test.

Werbung:
so show how blm is a Marxist group..what economic policies do they officially promote that are marxist.
Blm was founded by Marxist . All you do is ask people for proof when its in the post all you do is attack posters and deny the truth or dispute facts .You think your smart when the fct is your a dummy

Back