Material Girl

Gipper

At a time when many Americans are hurting, the material girl takes outrageously expensive vacation in Spain...oh well.

But, can you imagine what the left would say if Mrs. Reagan or the two Mrs. Bush were to do this? Remember the crap the libs gave Nancy for buying new china for the WH? And, the foolish libs and useful idiots think the media is not leftist with a hardcore left wing agenda. Dummies.

Maybe she could stay in Spain with the rain in the plain.

Material girl Michelle Obama is a modern-day Marie Antoinette on a glitzy Spanish vacation

But while most of the country is pinching pennies and downsizing summer sojourns - or forgoing them altogether - the Obamas don't seem to be heeding their own advice. While many of us are struggling, the First Lady is spending the next few days in a five-star hotel on the chic Costa del Sol in southern Spain with 40 of her "closest friends." According to CNN, the group is expected to occupy 60 to 70 rooms, more than a third of the lodgings at the 160-room resort. Not exactly what one would call cutting back in troubled times.

Reports are calling the lodgings of Obama's Spanish fiesta, the Hotel Villa Padierna in Marbella, "luxurious," "posh" and "a millionaires' playground." Estimated room rate per night? Up to a staggering $2,500. Method of transportation? Air Force Two.

To be clear, what the Obamas do with their money is one thing; what they do with ours is another. Transporting and housing the estimated 70 Secret Service agents who will flank the material girl will cost the taxpayers a pretty penny.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions...inette_on_a_glitzy_spanish.html#ixzz0vpDuYzZr

alg_michelle_obama_smiles.jpg

Werbung:
I remember when Nancy was first lady, every day she was blasted for her clothes because they were designer. I know Michelle wears designer stuff too but the newscasters aka drooling bots praise her for her taste in ugly clothes.

Why is michelle on vacation in spain instead of spending it with obama? Didn't he have a birthday this week. All the news casters aka drooling bots reported on him spending his birthday alone, had that been bush or reagan it would have been reported as trouble in the marriage and a possible divorce coming soon.

I remember when Nancy was first lady, every day she was blasted for her clothes because they were designer. I know Michelle wears designer stuff too but the newscasters aka drooling bots praise her for her taste in ugly clothes.

Why is michelle on vacation in spain instead of spending it with obama? Didn't he have a birthday this week. All the news casters aka drooling bots reported on him spending his birthday alone, had that been bush or reagan it would have been reported as trouble in the marriage and a possible divorce coming soon.

Yes and many libs still believe the MSM is not leftist and does not have an agenda. And, the useful idiots dutifully believe.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I just looked up where she went on vacation. To a 5 star hotel, one of 30 best in the world where she reserved 60 rooms for friends and family

if this were a republican heads would roll, hell President Bush caught hell for golfing and already obama has golfed more than President Bush did in 8 years.

I predicted to my spouse a long time ago that Obama's ego/narcissism was so large that he would get caught up in a sex scandal at some point (not to mention I've never know anyone who did coke who could stay away from it forever). Why would Michele leave her husband on his birthday and go on a separate vacation? Something stinks here--maybe her absence, and the childrens absence was his "present?"

Just like JFK.

I predicted to my spouse a long time ago that Obama's ego/narcissism was so large that he would get caught up in a sex scandal at some point (not to mention I've never know anyone who did coke who could stay away from it forever). Why would Michele leave her husband on his birthday and go on a separate vacation? Something stinks here--maybe her absence, and the childrens absence was his "present?"

Just like JFK.

It was kind of strange, of all the days she could leave she picked his birthday

obama is good at quitting things, just look at how he overcame cigarettes :)

Werbung:
Back