McCain paying people to troll for him

Popeye

Yes indeed, you Pubs can be rewarded by posting daily McCain talking points. Check out these wonderful prizes:

People who sign up for McCain’s program receive reward points each time they place a favorable comment on one of the listed Web sites (subject to verification by McCain’s webmasters). The points can be traded for prizes, such as books autographed by McCain, preferred seating at campaign events, even a ride with the candidate on his bus, known as the Straight Talk Express, according to campaign spokesman Brian Rogers.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/06/AR2008080603589.html

A ride on the Straight Talk Express is nothing to sneeze at plus cancer isn't contagious. So what's to lose?

Look at this site, you get the daily McCain talking points plus suggestions on where to post them. Kos?

http://www.johnmccain.com/ActionCenter/BlogInteract/BlogInteract.aspx

I swear this entire McCain campaign can be defined in one word...LAME.

Werbung:
Yes indeed, you Pubs can be rewarded by posting daily McCain talking points. Check out these wonderful prizes:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/06/AR2008080603589.html

A ride on the Straight Talk Express is nothing to sneeze at plus cancer isn't contagious. So what's to lose?

Look at this site, you get the daily McCain talking points plus suggestions on where to post them. Kos?

Queston for you Popeye,

Do you think its lame for a campaign to offer winning first class airfair for two, hotel and back door passes to the convention for those who are first time donaters of at least 5 $....... well then it was changed to any first time donaters who wrote a good paper on why Obama should be president. After being told the first was illegal.

Would you consider that lame too ?

The Clinton's did something equally wierd and I remember you commented on it. Something about winning dinner with either BIll or Hillary.

Arianna Huffington, Poop-I's fav slur pit, on the other hand, finances her trolling with the family fortune of a dead republican.

:D You said TROLL for him. TROLL... :D

Stop and think about John McCain's real appearance for a second.

Now put pink fuzzy spiked up hair on top.

Kinda gives ya an image huh!:eek:

Yo - everyone ... read the above post and tell me again how the quality of posts isn't declining. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Yo - everyone ... read the above post and tell me again how the quality of posts isn't declining. :rolleyes:

Come on dude lighten up... we can't all be fear mongering all the time.:D

Of course John McCain is having people troll for him. He knows he's dead if he doesn't go SUPER negative.

His main spokeswoman just got caught in a huge lie on Morning Joe yesterday. She was trying to deflect the HUGE AMOUNT of Big Oil money that flowed into John McCain's coffers when he did another major Flip Flop and said DRILL DRILL DRILL. DRILL EVERYWHERE. Old John used to say there's plenty of oil leases not being used already & the environment is at least somewhat important but now DRILL is the standard McSame/Big Oil answer!

And not like Obama's... I'll go along with some limited additional environmentally critiqued drilling offshore to get the Republicans to stop blocking us so we can get a strong alternative energy package passed. McCain now promotes drilling as THE way to lower energy prices even though he knows it would take at least 7 to 10 years for minimal additional offshore oil to not go to the UNITED STATES but go to the world market. Lowering US gas prices by only pennies years down the road and slowing development of greatly needed alternatives. The guy is a complete and utter fool.

But back to the BUST OUT LIE OF THE DAY!

McSame's spokeswoman when being questioned on point by Mika Brzezinski about all the Big Oil money that's now pumping into the McCain campaign said this:

Well actually Senator Obama through June has actually raised more money from EXXON than John McCain has.

Things then turned almost hilarious. It was like lights started flashing and people on set are pulling out Blackberries. Mika is saying well we'll have to fact check that... I mean it's been highly reported that the McCain campaign has received millions of dollars from Big Oil.

The slick McCain spokeswoman said... Well I stand by my statement and stated some source... and made it off stage before the verdict came in.

Well after the break it came in... and this is how terrible the McCain spin lie was.

Not all the way through June but just all through June (in other words just June... these guys are good), contributions from just EXXON employees (not all the Big Oil companies and not any company even EXXON itself but EXXON EMPLOYEES... man we can't trust these guys in the White House) contributed like $46,000 to Senator Obama compared to like $35,000 to McCain.

My friends if you're tied of the Bush/Cheney Iraq intelligence type spin (read that lies & maximum distortions of the truth) you must run away from anything McCain.

If the guy will sanction his people to go this far down a road of NEWS Fraud & Trickery knowing they'd probably get caught but would still get to put it out there and get off stage before being confronted... What the hell will they spin us into if ever they were elected.

It goes back to the topic of this thread... McCain isn't smooth enough himself to spin his campaigns yarn of deceit so he hires and sends in the pros (read that mega Trolls)!

Back