McCain Voters Only

How did McCain's decision to pick Palin as VP affect your decision to vote for McCain

• Total voters
Werbung:
How did McCain's decision to pick Palin as VP affect your decision to vote for McCain?

I'm with BR, Obama sealed it for me too. So as the only practical option, I was going to vote for him.

That said, if he had selected a liberal VP, I might NOT have voted for him. Regardless of the torches and pitchforks pursuing her, I'm pleased with Palin. IF I hadn't voted for him, I may have cast a protest vote with Barr, or just not voted. No way would I vote for BO.

I'm simply holding my nose, AGAIN, voting for the lesser of the two optional evils, AGAIN, just like in every election since 1988.

I might have voted Bob Barr if Palin didnt kick in, it would depend on if Obama was close in Oregon but because of Palin It was a done deal and because of Palin I sent 50 dollars to the campaign and I also spent another 50 dollars for tshirts bumper stickers and stuff.

Palin is a person who rose in the world through her own efforts, as opposed to Obama's free ride through life via "affirmative action".

And why does it seem sometimes that nobody grasps this - the completely unqualified person on the dem ticket is running for PRESIDENT; Palin, who at least has had executive experience as governor of a state - is running for VICE PRESIDENT -which is of more consequence???!

Does anyone remember Bubba Clinton? The former governor of a the backwater state of Arkansas.

Does anyone remember Jimmy Carter? The former governor of the "great" state of Georgia.

Did anyone ever give THOSE guys lib media "gotcha" quizzes like Palin got?

If the unprecedented treatment and criticism of palin were applied to those two yokels, they'd have flunked.

After watching McCain demand AMNESTY for ILLEGALS I swore I would NEVER vote for him.I decided to vote for BOB BARR . Obama was out of the question since he harbors terrorist feelllings about America and is UNTRUSTWORTHY. BUT when Gov . Palin became McCain's running mate I was thrilled and switched my vote to McCain/Palin. I voted last week in early voting! Hopefully AMERICANS will see through the very dangerous anti-American views that Obama has concering our CONSTITUTION!!!PLEASE CHECK him out! Our radical leftist news madia will never do it!THINK!

Werbung:
Back