Md. Studying Tax Revenue Lost To Internet Sales

steveox

ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) — Maryland officials are working on a study to find out just how much tax revenue the state is losing to Internet sales and what could be done to recapture the money.

Gov. Martin O’Malley asked Comptroller Peter Franchot to study the issue in an April letter, and the comptroller asked the Maryland bureau of Revenue Estimates last month to prepare the study.

The study will estimate the volume of Internet sales that take place annually in Maryland as well as their estimated percentage of total retail sales. The study also will try to estimate how much tax revenue loss is due to sales by online retailers. Recent developments in the Internet sales market also will be explored, including the expanding market for digital goods.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/06/19/md-studying-tax-revenue-lost-to-internet-sales/

Now every night on the apprentice what two words Mr trump says at the end of the show? ""YOURE FIRED!"" Right by not paying the sales tax is like firing your local politicans cause theyre playing around and not doing their jobs just like the wisconsin dems do. and your local police dept arent making arrests like theyre supposed to do but rather write tickets on traffic volations and parking volations instead of protecting you. As long my government doesnt work for me ill continue to shop at amazon.com

MR OMALLEY=TELL THE TRUTH!! Its not hard
And Officer how bout making some real arrest instead of pulling me over for not wearing my seat belt?

Werbung:
Back