Media's obsession with portraying white women with black men

Rick

There are a total of 16 interracial pairings possible, considering white, black asian, hispanic, but 95% of the time with the lib media, it's just one: black men with white women. Dramas, movies, advertisements - even print ads.

Why?

And they're getting more blatant all the time - look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHqDPOXJRzY

First the black does a lip lock with a white girl, then he offers it to two bad-breathed white guys. (I predict within five years a TV ad will show a black guy f__king a white girl.)

Which brings up a related issue - the endless portrayal of white guys as buffoons in TV ads.

How long are white guys going to take this sh__?

Werbung:
OMG. And you got upset because I suggested that from your posts, you are a racist?

You're a very confused guy, and a hypocrite.

OMG. And you got upset because I suggested that from your posts, you are a racist?

You're a very confused guy, and a hypocrite.

Are you a coward? Step up and debate or quit cluttering my threads.

Can you read? Are you retarded? Deal with the actual issues raised, or shut up.

Yes, I can certainly read, and did actually deal with the issue you brought up. I'm sure it wasn't the response you expected, but then, so what? So, want to answer my question? Do you have an issue with interracial pairings?

Are you a coward? Step up and debate or quit cluttering my threads

Who the hell are you to tell anyone on the planet what to post and where? What's to debate? You are a racist. You admit it. We're just agreeing.

Werbung:
Yes, I can certainly read, and did actually deal with the issue you brought up. I'm sure it wasn't the response you expected, but then, so what? So, want to answer my question? Do you have an issue with interracial pairings?

No, you ducked the issues, which were (listening?)

1. Why is the media obsessed with the WF-BM portrayals, and

2. Why do they relentlessly portray white males as buffons?

(Any bets on whether he'll duck a second time? :D)

Back