Meet The Press; HEALTH CARE!!!

Werbung:
Yes, that was interesting...my mother kept telling the Republican lady to; "answer the question, just answer the question" {I was fixing breakfast for her} and I finally said:"come on MOM, if she said yes, she would get inundated with hate emails/phone calls/text messages from her GOP/RNC cronies even before she got to the car to leave...so even when she supports the health care issue she knows enough to keep her vote close to her chest and to keep her mouth SHUT!!!"

And with all of the vitriol and LIES that are being perpetrated by 'SOME' within her own party...frankly I don't blame her for keeping quiet about her vote ;)

Werbung:
Yes, that was interesting...my mother kept telling the Republican lady to; "answer the question, just answer the question" {I was fixing breakfast for her} and I finally said:"come on MOM, if she said yes, she would get inundated with hate emails/phone calls/text messages from her GOP/RNC cronies even before she got to the car to leave...so even when she supports the health care issue she knows enough to keep her vote close to her chest and to keep her mouth SHUT!!!"

And with all of the vitriol and LIES that are being perpetrated by 'SOME' within her own party...frankly I don't blame her for keeping quiet about her vote ;)

Answer the question... she really thought someone in the Obstructionist Party would actually answer the question???:D

Although I have seen some talk openly about some things on TV.

Oh, and that's very nice you fixing breakfast for your Mom. That's real family values.

Back