Michelle & Barack Obama--"Arranged" Marriage?

Werbung:
What I find new information in that article, is that Michelle was very close to Rev. Jesse "Highjack"-son. I do not recall ever reading that she and Jackson were close. Could be just another example of the media cover-up that is so evident with the Obama's past?

The article claims she was essentially as close as if she were Jesse's daughter. Is this information new to anyone else?

If it was an arranged marriage, so what? That means nothing. But, if it was, why would Obama lie about it? Well....one would have to ignore that BO lies all the time to ask that question with an open mind.

Also, the fact that Michelle and BO were given everything on a silver platter and never worked a day in their lives, just proves again how hypocritical the left is and not new information to me. It is no doubt new information to libs and dems who think they would born into poverty.

So now Obama is gay? And the dudes in his church were gay too? :cautious:

I've always wondered about Jerome Corsi, is he a great investigator or just an agent-provacateur?

So now Obama is gay? And the dudes in his church were gay too? :cautious:

I've always wondered about Jerome Corsi, is he a great investigator or just an agent-provacateur?

There is a gay guy from Chicago who says Obama and Rham both hung out in gay bars as well as other elected officials. I think he has/writes a blog, HillBuzz. It's also a fact that two gay men who went to Wright's church were murdered. Donald Young and Larry Bland. Both were shot in the head a few weeks apart in late '07. ???

Then there was a guy who broke into the State Department's passport files looking at Obama's, Hillary's and McCain's information was also shot in the head just before we was due to testify about it. Lt Quarles Harris.

of course this is all speculative smoke. Sure good material for a crime story though.

Werbung:
Back