Michelle Obama called for Twitter to permanently ban Pres. Trump. And Twitter obeyed.

Yo Daddy!

Published December 11, 2022 3:00am EST

Twitter Files reveal Trump ban came after Michelle Obama, others pressured the company​

Journalist Michael Shellenberger reported Twitter faced 'internal and external pressure,' before banning Trump on Jan. 8​

By Lawrence Richard | Fox News

Former President Donald Trump was banned from Twitter the day after former first lady Michelle Obama and others demanded the company "permanently" remove him, according to the newest "Twitter Files" installment.

On Saturday, CEO Elon Musk and journalist Michael Shellenberger released the fourth batch of Twitter documents that show internal communications by the company’s executives between Jan. 6-8, 2021, including and shortly after the riot at the Capitol Building.

Among the files, Shellenberger reported "internal and external pressure," including from the former first lady, fell onto the company calling for Trump to be banned from using Twitter.

Werbung:
Posted yesterday

Why SHOULD ANY PERSON WHO TRIED TO BRING DOWN OUR DEMOCRACY AND COUNTRY HAVE A WORD ANYWHERE IN THIS COUNTRY , when YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO THIS COUNTRY THERE ARE REPERCUSSIONS.

Why SHOULD ANY PERSON WHO TRIED TO BRING DOWN OUR DEMOCRACY AND COUNTRY HAVE A WORD ANYWHERE IN THIS COUNTRY , when YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO THIS COUNTRY THERE ARE REPERCUSS

Why SHOULD ANY PERSON WHO TRIED TO BRING DOWN OUR DEMOCRACY AND COUNTRY HAVE A WORD ANYWHERE IN THIS COUNTRY , when YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO THIS COUNTRY THERE ARE REPERCUSSIONS.
This is something that puzzles me. They are all too quick to jump on the patriot bandwagon and chortle their allegiance to America yet now virtually demand the reinstatement of a proven dictator, which they all disagree with.
It must be pure brainwashed low IQ dickheads would want him returned. The fundamentals of their action are completely wrong which leaves others thinking, how do they think or do they think at all.

Why SHOULD ANY PERSON WHO TRIED TO BRING DOWN OUR DEMOCRACY AND COUNTRY HAVE A WORD ANYWHERE IN THIS COUNTRY , when YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO THIS COUNTRY THERE ARE REPERCUSSIONS.if
When your side illegally removed any legal method of appealing the results of the 2020 election, Nancy et al hoped to push Trump into a corner and paint him as a power mad wanna be dictator.

When the crowd remained peaceful, the stun grenades were deployed to turn the crowd riotous.

When your side illegally removed any legal method of appealing the results of the 2020 election,
That is a complete E lie and you know it.
Nancy et al hoped to push Trump into a corner and paint him as a power mad wanna be dictator.
That's correct and she was right. He will be indicted.
When the crowd remained peaceful, the stun grenades were deployed to turn the crowd riotous.

You weren't there so how could you know. You're an ignorant fool.

When your side illegally removed any legal method of appealing the results of the 2020 election, Nancy et al hoped to push Trump into a corner and paint him as a power mad wanna be dictator.

Stun grenade bullshit, every one of the traitors should have been shot dead for their treason as soon as they put 140 heroic police in the hospital so they could go in and shit and piss on the floors. Everyone should be dead that crossed the threshold of the door or windows at the capital, Nest time they try to bring this great country down ,they better kill them dead.

Just don't r
That is a complete E lie and you know it.

That's correct and she was right. He will be indicted.

You weren't there so how could you know. You're an ignorant fool.
Don't respond to these people that post with 100% lies. If you do, they will continue to waste the bandwidth here doing it. Ignore, and if they don't learn , put them on permanent ignore. It actually works.

He will be charged and he will be found guilty , they have no choice , if they don't the next Trumpist will try again to bring down our government and country, If they do it again Trump will ask them to kill for him. Like I said, No choice. The scum is buried in criminality. The greatest point is the committee taking the most important step and that is the politicians that helped Trump try to destroy this country have to be prosecuted also. There is around 2 dozen that should be tried. If there is a guilty decision on any of the multiple charges on trump, then these 2 dozen will automatically be found guilty of the same things. It will be easy after the first trial that find scumbag guilty of the serious charges.

Just don't r

Don't respond to these people that post with 100% lies. If you do, they will continue to waste the bandwidth here doing it. Ignore, and if they don't learn , put them on permanent ignore. It actually works.
I'll make my decisions thank you. I want them to continually lie so I can ridicule them at a later date. They are very slow learners.

He will be charged and he will be found guilty , they have no choice , if they don't the next Trumpist will try again to bring down our government and country, If they do it again Trump will ask them to kill for him. Like I said, No choice. The scum is buried in criminality. The greatest point is the committee taking the most important step and that is the politicians that helped Trump try to destroy this country have to be prosecuted also. There is around 2 dozen that should be tried. If there is a guilty decision on any of the multiple charges on trump, then these 2 dozen will automatically be found guilty of the same things. It will be easy after the first trial that find scumbag guilty of the serious charges.
I'll stick my neck out and say he will never be charged but he will agree to never run again as the trade off.
That doesn't look good for the DOJ but he or his redneck mates won't be around. It will also be used by his Toadies to forever more declare he was never charged.

You don't hold the floor here now son. People have a different view to you. Time to go to another republican forum.

Werbung:
Back