Michelle Obama spitting mad @ Paula Deen

dogtowner

Staff member
catfight !

First lady MICHLLE OBAMA fuming as PAULA DEEN dishes on her unhealthy eating habits despite new book “American Grown” PR blitz!

MICHELLE OBAMA is now furious with Southern cooking queen PAULA DEEN for crowing that the first lady, a [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]healthy[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]-eat*ing advocate who’s waging a war against childhood obesity, pigs out on fatten*ing foods.

While plugging her new book, “Paula Deen’s Southern Cooking Bible,” the feisty TV chef took a pot shot at Michelle for gorging herself on greasy french fries, fatty hot chicken wings and sug*ary deep-fried Snickers bars!
“Michelle’s spitting mad,” a source told The ENQUIRER.

“She thinks Paula is trying to smear her and her family just as the 2012 presidential election race swings into gear.”

The trouble first be*gan before Barack Obama was even elected president in 2008, when Michelle made a guest appearance on Deen’s popular “Paula’s Party” show and revealed that fried shrimp was her family’s favorite meal.

Then in an interview af*ter filming the program, Paula quipped that Michelle would be serving high-fat, greasy and sugary foods in the White House if Obama won the elec*tion!

Now Paula is rehashing those at*tacks on Michelle in an attempt to plug her latest cookbook and offset Michelle's new book about [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]eating [/FONT][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]healthy[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR], noted the source.

“She’s no different than the rest of us,” Paula said about Michelle in a new interview.

Paula added: “She probably ate more than any other guest I ever had on the show! She kept eating even dur*ing commercials. Know what (the Obamas’) favorite foods are? Hot wings. Y’know – those kinds of foods that aren’t necessarily top-of-the-list [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]healthy [/FONT][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]foods[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR].”

“Michelle now deeply regrets ever being on Paula’s show,” added the source. “There are a lot of digs she would have been able to brush off, but portray*ing her as a high-calorie gorger during her crusade for [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]healthy [/FONT][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]eating[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] is crossing the line.”

She has repeatedly been shown to be a high cal eater at least at times. As Paula rightly points out, shes no different than th4e rest of us. Which of us have not gotten into the aptly named comfort food at one time or another ? Face it, Paula makes some damn good food !

Werbung:
catfight !

She has repeatedly been shown to be a high cal eater at least at times. As Paula rightly points out, shes no different than th4e rest of us. Which of us have not gotten into the aptly named comfort food at one time or another ? Face it, Paula makes some damn good food !

Paula's food is not that great! (I went to her original restaurant in Savannah, GA a few times during my visits there. . .nothing to brag about!) It's typical Southern food, greasy, starchy and kind of blend, with overcooked vegetables. . .not at all healthy. . .and I think the First Lady made a mistake by going on THAT show instead of several others who are a LOT healthier.

Now, looking at the two women, it is clear that Michelle Obama likes to eat (just like Paula), but that she, at least, makes an effort most of the time, while Paula just lets herself go.

I never liked Paula Dean that much but I think I do now :)

See, this kind of remark is what I think is beneath anyone with an education and a heart.

Why would you like someone you reportedly never liked very much before, JUST because she is being catty with the First Lady (or anyone, for that matter!)

This is a ridiculous and nasty attitude. I'm not sure if you're as proud of it as you seem to be. . .but I really feel embarassed for you.

Paula's food is not that great! (I went to her original restaurant in Savannah, GA a few times during my visits there. . .nothing to brag about!) It's typical Southern food, greasy, starchy and kind of blend, with overcooked vegetables. . .not at all healthy. . .and I think the First Lady made a mistake by going on THAT show instead of several others who are a LOT healthier.

Michelle sure liked it, all you describe is basically soul food.

See, this kind of remark is what I think is beneath anyone with an education and a heart.

Why would you like someone you reportedly never liked very much before, JUST because she is being catty with the First Lady (or anyone, for that matter!)

This is a ridiculous and nasty attitude. I'm not sure if you're as proud of it as you seem to be. . .but I really feel embarassed for you.

nothing wrong with exposing hypocrisy or admiring one who does.

nothing wrong with exposing hypocrisy or admiring one who does.

What hypocrisy?

You're a man (I guess), so you may not know this. . .but there is NOTHING harder for a woman than to stick to a diet. . .in fact, a woman will go to any lengths to stick to a diet, even make sure that there are no "goodies" in her home, so she won't be tempted.

It is also a well known fact that, for a diet to be successful, it is NECESSARY to allow oneself access to favorite foods at times. Most women do it when they go to a restaurant to eat, or when they go to a party but, if they are serious about eating healthy and losing weight, it is a lot easier for them to keep up with their healthy diet at home than in public.

This is ANYTHING but hypocrisy! What is hypocritical is to realize that a person is not very interesting, but suddenly "approve" of her because it serves one's purpose to bash someone else!

Denotes a pretty mean spirit! And I am used to this kind of attitude coming from you, but I had greater expectation from Pandora.

That's it. :)

What hypocrisy?

You're a man (I guess), so you may not know this. . .but there is NOTHING harder for a woman than to stick to a diet. . .in fact, a woman will go to any lengths to stick to a diet, even make sure that there are no "goodies" in her home, so she won't be tempted.

It is also a well known fact that, for a diet to be successful, it is NECESSARY to allow oneself access to favorite foods at times. Most women do it when they go to a restaurant to eat, or when they go to a party but, if they are serious about eating healthy and losing weight, it is a lot easier for them to keep up with their healthy diet at home than in public.

This is ANYTHING but hypocrisy! What is hypocritical is to realize that a person is not very interesting, but suddenly "approve" of her because it serves one's purpose to bash someone else!

Denotes a pretty mean spirit! And I am used to this kind of attitude coming from you, but I had greater expectation from Pandora.

That's it. :)

do as I say, not as I do...
good for thee but not for me...
some animals are more equal than others...

do as I say, not as I do...
good for thee but not for me...
some animals are more equal than others...

No, dear, you missed the point again!

What she did (over eat . . .at least reportedly. . .one one special occasion is the NORM, not the exception!)

And I believe that you are going too far by calling YOUR First lady an animal.

You are trolling.

Bunch of Idiots who don't get the fact you can eat healthy...and at times splurge...and eat something not as healthy...

Also petty I hate Obama so I am going to b***** about anything they do...Even if its to yell at them saying we should eat more healthy...Those Fing Bas*****

No, dear, you missed the point again!

What she did (over eat . . .at least reportedly. . .one one special occasion is the NORM, not the exception!)

And I believe that you are going too far by calling YOUR First lady an animal.

You are trolling.

I was quoting George Orwell. Perhaps she should lead by example or stop being caught in her moments of weakness. Thats leadership.

I suspect the first lady could kick dogtowners arse. She is in good shape, hard to do with the life she lives. She is also a very good mother, which I give her kudo's on. I specialized in "soul food" growing up, and still eat it on occasion as a treat. I also ride my bike about 26 miles on my day off. I cannot turn down fried chicken, smothered pork chops or any good BBQ, I just adjust my excersize and future diet to accomodate as I am diabetic. The First lady is trying to change the eating habits of a nation for the better, for the children. As an obese nation I see this as a good thing. I remember the same whining when LadyBird Johnson started the anti-littering campaign-that turned out pretty well as you can see.

I suspect the first lady could kick dogtowners arse. She is in good shape, hard to do with the life she lives. She is also a very good mother, which I give her kudo's on. I specialized in "soul food" growing up, and still eat it on occasion as a treat. I also ride my bike about 26 miles on my day off. I cannot turn down fried chicken, smothered pork chops or any good BBQ, I just adjust my excersize and future diet to accomodate as I am diabetic. The First lady is trying to change the eating habits of a nation for the better, for the children. As an obese nation I see this as a good thing. I remember the same whining when LadyBird Johnson started the anti-littering campaign-that turned out pretty well as you can see.

I'm not crazy about "soul food," although I do like a good homemade (not in my home!) fried chicken sometime. . .I'll have some tomorrow night at the restaurant in our community!

But I grew up with another kind of "soul food!" Rich, delicious cream based gravies, French (or rather Belgian) fries, meatballs in a rich, dark beer based sauce, and obviously, chocolate!

I am pretty lucky to never have to worry TOO much about my weight (although I took about 15 lbs over the last 40 years), but I do try to eat healthy, most of the time. . .Yet, I enjoy "splurging" a couple of times a months, and I can't resist a chocolate (or . . .several!)

Werbung:
I liked that she spoke up about michelle. I probably will never eat the food she tells us about but I like that she calls a spade a spade

Yep! Especially when she is Black, right?

[Urban Dictionary: spade
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spade
A derogatory term for an African American, more commonly used in the post-Civil War era than today.
/QUOTE]

I would like to believe that you are not racist, in spite of your "loathing" for both Michelle and Barrack Obama, but then I would have to believe you're not too smart!

Avery unfortunate comment, at the least!

Back