Microsoft, Johnson and Johnson Layoffs

asur

Today Microsoft, one of the strongest companies in America announced layoffs of 800 workers.

The other day Johnson & Johnson announced 8000 jobs to be cut!

This is Obama's CHANGE!, pure and simple!

Don't believe anyone that says the economy is getting better in the US!
It isn't and it will get worse once the Obama tax increases hit!

Werbung:
"This is Obama's CHANGE!, pure and simple!"

Actually this is a by-product of the disasterous Bush polices of the past eight years, and the cluless toadies that enabled him. That's the truth, pure and simple!

Your absolutely right ASUR. I mean REPUBLICANS never lost jobs on their watch and the economy never tanked neither.......I mean wouldn't that make REPUBLICANS......GOD....I mean all this time we've been told that OBAMA is the chosen one and that he is the messiah but all along it's been the REPUBLICANS and the CONSERVATIVES that are actually GOD and the Messiah wrapped into one......Damn and here I was actually fooled by the likes of people like you and ALWAYS....

LooseChange- I'm simply reporting the facts. The US media is purposely misrepresenting the recovery or disaster unfolding. The rest of the world isn't being fooled anymore by the way, it seems!

Today News:

World stocks fall as US Fed fails to reassure investors of economic recovery; Tokyo slips 1 pct.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/World...9.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=2&asset=&ccode=

Only under Obama Policies would companies like Johnson and Johnson layoff employees. Under Bush they were hiring!

This is Obama's CHANGE!!

Come, come, come - employment is a lagging indicator which also frequently indicates in the opposite direction of what it's indicating the economy will do. If they were hiring - then I'd start to worry - that'd mean we're right in the eye of the storm :D

We were also "prosperous" under Bush. How's everybody's asset values these days? Retirement accounts working out?

Let's face it, there are not any easy fixes.

Oh wait, how about this -

Cut tax rates on the rich, have "growth" in the economy through speculators creating bubbles through artificially pumped up housing markets and arbitrage on our dollar and other securities while we borrow even MORE money from foreign lenders to tide us over and fund our wars until something trickles down.

What's wrong with that plan? It worked GREAT under Bush, if Main Street enjoys being pissed on.

Today Microsoft, one of the strongest companies in America announced layoffs of 800 workers.

The ripple affect for 'GOODS & SERVICES'...you need to crawl out from under that hermits habitat that you seem to have hidden away in...DUH

You are really, really grasping at straws to lay the blame for this entire disaster at our Presidents door...and amazingly it just makes you look more pathetic in your childish endeavor...but carry on 'you hand puppet for Rush Limbaugh' ;)

Let me see if I have this right: The Titanic (the U.S. Economy) hit an iceberg because the captain (Bush) was asleep at the helm. As the ship was sinking, a new captain(Obama) was elected to take over. The ship continues to sink, therefore it is the new captain's fault. Yes, I can follow that logic.

Captain's a important job, one that someone ought to know how to run a boat before signing up for. The new captain worked hard and said a lot of nice things to get the job, including that he could do something about the buoyancy problem. He proceeds to use a lot of the passengers' resources to try to prevent the sinking but the sinking continues faster than he'd predicted it would have if he didn't get to use the resources. In the meantime he appoints a lot of new crew members, a few of which the dastardly pirate Glenn Beck scares away.

Werbung:

The real culprate here is the system in which governs our economy, maybe you could direct your blame towards the Monetary System which might I add is a system that has reached a point of failure. Don't get me wrong however, wrong choices have been made by Government that have created much bigger consequences as far as the economy is concerned.
What i'm trying to get at here is that no matter who you put into power they are working with a failing system, there is no way around this and the only way our economy is to ever be stable is to either reform the system or form a new one but then of course the Monetary System benefits the Government and the Banks so why would they ever possibly want to change it?

Back