Middle Class Rant - Trump Bad Omama Good

The Scotsman

The American middle class lies crying over their Chardonnay at the loss of their righteous defender of American morals, Barak O'Bombem. Aggrieved middle class activists who couldn't be arsed to get off their fat lazy backsides are now getting all agitated and hot under the collar about this Trump chap who stole their god given right to assert the TRUE values of a wholesome American society. One has to feel sorry for all those Obama good Trump bad exponents because obviously with the election of Trump nuance has been banned.

Many people may find this volte-face in American politics concerning and even unsettling, even suggesting that the election of such a person as Trump is akin to an extinction level event but then others may say - suck it up he won, you lost so come up with a better friggin candidate next time.

Discuss.... oh sorry nuance was banned

Werbung:
It's amazing to me how many people I know are intelegent are consumed by outrage over a comment about the welcomed grabbing of anatomy (yeah, welcomed, read the quote sometime) but it's boys will be boys when Bill Clinton is banging anything he can find the hips on.
It's time for people to grow up

The American middle class lies crying over their Chardonnay at the loss of their righteous defender of American morals, Barak O'Bombem. Aggrieved middle class activists who couldn't be arsed to get off their fat lazy backsides are now getting all agitated and hot under the collar about this Trump chap who stole their god given right to assert the TRUE values of a wholesome American society. One has to feel sorry for all those Obama good Trump bad exponents because obviously with the election of Trump nuance has been banned.

Many people may find this volte-face in American politics concerning and even unsettling, even suggesting that the election of such a person as Trump is akin to an extinction level event but then others may say - suck it up he won, you lost so come up with a better friggin candidate next time.

Discuss.... oh sorry nuance was banned
I don't miss Nuance..just sayin

Werbung:
Back