Middle East Peace Conference; World's Opinion

Werbung:
"Yesterday Bush stated that peace in the Middle East could have been achieved years ago.

Thats right, if it hadn't been for The US and UK deposing democratically elected leaders and installing puppet dictators."
- Ian Roberts, Winchester, United Kingdom

Yeah, and we have another puppet government installed in Iraq, sold to us and the Iraqis as "democracy". Sure.

Notice that in the recent long term agreement Bush signed with Iraq, it includes, defense against internal coups. In other words, the US will use force to keep the government in power, long term. Iraq cannot decide it's own destiny. Puppet government time, what a surprise.

Notice that in the recent long term agreement Bush signed with Iraq, it includes, defense against internal coups. In other words, the US will use force to keep the government in power, long term. Iraq cannot decide it's own destiny.
I guess when Lil' George proclaimed "Let the IRAQIS, decide!"....he meant after the '08 Elections.

Maybe he forgot to mention that part. :rolleyes:

Being where I live, I am generally out of the loop when it comes to the 24 hour media. But I was listening to a news story on our little radio station...it mentioned the whole thing is over already. Only 1 day of meetings between the concerned parties, and it was scheduled that way!
This peace summit wasnt even that. Id like to know what the total cost was to the combined tax payers for travel, security, and any other expenses associated with the meeting.
Day one, go to DC, show up at the white house, visit wish Dubya behind closed doors for an hour. Then get your picture taken, tell the media what they want to hear. Wake up next day visit with the counterpart, agree to disagree and jump on a plane to go home.
I didnt have hope for this from the begining. But at least let us think you are putting forth an effort.

You want to settle the issue. Lock both sides in a room for however long it takes and tell them to come out with an agreeable solution and not until then.

Being where I live, I am generally out of the loop when it comes to the 24 hour media. But I was listening to a news story on our little radio station...it mentioned the whole thing is over already. Only 1 day of meetings between the concerned parties, and it was scheduled that way!
Ya' gotta figure.....Lil' Dumbya was convinced (by someone else, possibly) his Presidency could be defined by One issue....and, the decision was made, to make it War! Unfortunately....the public never checked the background of the Chickenhawks....before the public gave them a Bush-style "pass" to do what they wanted.

The Bush-Admin's "Any Way, But The Clinton-Way" attitude seemed (to them) the best-strategy.....until they had to adopt The Clintom-Way, with North Korea (i.e. providing heavy/heating-oil, in exchange for ratcheting-down Nuke-efforts). BIG embarrassment!!

Lil' Dumbya's desperate-as-Hell to get outta D.C. with a positive-Legacy.....for the first-time-in-his-Life. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
I agree Shaman. Bush's Presidency will be forever thought of as starting an unnecessary war and the out of control spending. His piss poor attempt at middle east peace is far to little too late. His legacy is shot. I think you will see a collective sigh of relief world wide when he has finally shipped out of DC.

Back