Mikey Pence.....COME ON DOWN!!!!

Werbung:
ARE WE GONNA HAVE TO TELL "MOTHER" ABOUT YOUR GOLF-OUTINGS WITH DAN QUAYLE???

Special Counsel Asks Judge To COMPEL Mike Pence To Testify
In Jan. 6 Probe!!!

February 23, 2023
View attachment 3300
I feel sorry for the poor bastard. He was the only one in the GOP prepared to nail his colours to the flag.
But knowing the mentality of Trump rednecks, he will be persecuted for having the guts to shirtfront Trump. Like Cheney they will cast him aside then accuse him of treason.
They are brain dead.

A real treat for the ladies....
His Mikeness!!!!

July 20, 2016
mqdefault[1].jpg

"No, caller...Mother doesn't let me do that, either. I don't think that's legal, in Indiana."

"Former Presidunce Spanky Trump has asked a federal court to block former Vice President Mike Pence from speaking to a grand jury about certain matters covered by executive privilege as part of the criminal investigation into efforts to overturn Trump’s 2020 election loss, sources familiar with the move told CNN.

The request, in a new filing submitted secretly in a sealed proceeding on Friday, comes after the Trump team had already indicated to special counsel Jack Smith, who is overseeing the Justice Department’s criminal investigations into Trump, that the former president intended to assert privilege over Pence’s testimony."

roflmao[1].gif

"Former Presidunce Spanky Trump has asked a federal court to block former Vice President Mike Pence from speaking to a grand jury about certain matters covered by executive privilege as part of the criminal investigation into efforts to overturn Trump’s 2020 election loss, sources familiar with the move told CNN.

The request, in a new filing submitted secretly in a sealed proceeding on Friday, comes after the Trump team had already indicated to special counsel Jack Smith, who is overseeing the Justice Department’s criminal investigations into Trump, that the former president intended to assert privilege over Pence’s testimony."

This is an article that should drag in the most rusted on Trump nuts like mark and tat but I'll bet they say nothing because they know he's a prick.

Werbung:
Michigan AG BAILS OUT MIKEY PENCE!!!!
July 19, 2023
"Sixteen fake electors who signed certificates falsely claiming President Donald Trump won Michigan in the 2020 election have been charged with multiple felonies, state Attorney General Dana Nessel announced Tuesday."
smiley%20think[1].jpg

What're the chances Mother Pence threatened to go medieval on someone's ass??
8af9c7726331d974c032b6a73a59526413-27-Karen-Pence.rhorizontal.w610[1].jpg

Last edited:
Back