Military expert: Russians have been very stupid; they already lost the war

No!

Is it the t-shirt that impresses you so much? Perhaps it is Biden's vast military experience that impresses you.

The $50B in aid has nothing to do with why Russia is struggling?

no, its the results that impress me, moron.
he has inspired his people, they keep fighting against a superior armed and larger opponent.

russia was struggling well before any aid reached there, moron.
because ukraine fought back against overwhelming odds, partly inspired by zelensky. duh.

my response has nothing to do with biden, moron.
duh.

Werbung:
Not exactly a bold call. Russia already had Crimea and there were troops in Donbass. They also had helped themselves to part of Georgia. That was back before you libtards associated Putin with Trump so it was fine with you.

Is this Steiner the grandson of Felix the WW2 general? The one Hitler was expecting to unleash a counter attack on the Soviets?

who said what russia did was "fine" with "libtards", moron?

Werbung:
I'm not going to bash the Russians. We had Humvees in Iraq with no armor. Our soldiers were reinforcing them with scrap metal and whatever they could find to protect themselves from IED.

Our "leaders" then were clueless and did not seem to give a damn. Watch how pathetic our defense secy explains what he was doing about this.

FYI the company that makes Humvees is AM General and the chairman of that company's board is General Jack Keane who gets to spew his pro war views on Foxnews with no disclaimer. Anybody shocked that we have sent hundreds of Humvees to Ukraine?

Back