Missile Launch off California - Pentagon has "no clue" who launched it

BigRob

This just makes you feel good.

Given that the military apparently has no idea who fired this missile, it cannot rule out that it was fired by someone other than the United States, which would be a major problem if other nations were able to come right up near shore, fire a missile, and we would have "no clue."

Werbung:

Given that the military apparently has no idea who fired this missile, it cannot rule out that it was fired by someone other than the United States, which would be a major problem if other nations were able to come right up near shore, fire a missile, and we would have "no clue."

Oh, so when military spokesholes say they don't know, that means no one in the military knows?

And there's no chance that they decided to keep the information secret for various reasons, and so told their spokesholes nothing?

Is this the "new intelligence" now? :rolleyes:

Oh, so when military spokesholes say they don't know, that means no one in the military knows?

And there's no chance that they decided to keep the information secret for various reasons, and so told their spokesholes nothing?

Is this the "new intelligence" now? :rolleyes:

What scenario exactly are you imagining in which this launch is some state secret?

There is nothing about this scenario that indicates it is anything of the sort.

Other than what I just pointed out, of course. :rolleyes:

You didn't point out anything....saying a spokesperson was not told is not pointing out an actual scenario which would make a missile test here some state secret...

I also have to say, for someone who rails against government regularly on this board, you seem to have a large amount of blind faith in the government here.

You didn't point out anything....saying a spokesperson was not told is not pointing out an actual scenario which would make a missile test here some state secret...

I also have to say, for someone who rails against government regularly on this board, you seem to have a large amount of blind faith in the government here.

I think you misunderstand. LA is not going on blind faith here. He is just pointing out that the military could be withholding details for various reasons. Tell me if I am wrong LA.

One of the reasons could be someone screwed up.

Polar orbit intelligence satellites are launched from california. They don't advertise anything about them.

The missile was launched from 30 miles out in the Pacific. Since there are no permanent lauch facilities out there, it had to have been a submarine launch. And if so, and it wasn't ours, then who the hell launched it? The Pentagon's explanation doesn't add up. They don't know who launched it but it doesn't pose a threat? If they don't know who launched it, then how do they know such an action doesn't pose a threat? IMO, if they know it doesn't pose a threat, then they know who launched it and aren't saying. Otherwise, they just look completely incompetent, which, post 9/11, would not be a surprise to me.

Polar orbit intelligence satellites are launched from california. They don't advertise anything about them.

The launch came from offshore apparently. I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure polar orbit satellites are not launched from offshore.

I think you misunderstand. LA is not going on blind faith here. He is just pointing out that the military could be withholding details for various reasons. Tell me if I am wrong LA.

One of the reasons could be someone screwed up.

I somewhat gathered that from his response, which is why I asked him to expound on those reasons... and he has not as of yet.

If one of those reasons is that someone "screwed up", then it begs the question how (what appears to be an ICBM from a former DOD official) was launched "on accident."

So far there is no "other nations" that is strong enough to challenge the only super power of the world. It doesn't make sense. The fact is: there is a rocket launching. Pentagon denied it. My two cents here:

Feds planed a nuclear attack in later October. They stole a rocket. When plan went soured, they shoot it to eliminate the evidence.

Here is my explanation for that false flag plot. Extracted from my blog:

651. Terror case around 10/27 (11/2/2010)

My wife was arranged an unusual Chinese trip from 10/17 to 10/27. If a framed drug case was broken out at this time, big events would be created to distract public attention. Either there would be natural disasters (artificial), or terror attacks, or the war on Iran, or all of them. A typical one was the plot of April 8, 2009. My wife, severely sickened with flu, returned from her China trip on that day. Around 4/8/2010, there was a pandemic took place in Mexico that killed 168 people in that month. Later, government said that was a new flu and gave it a new name - Swine flu. I had accurately predicted that event in "596. Bio-attack in the name of pandemic (3/30/09)".

This time the big event was terror attack. On 10/29, media made it a big news that two mail bombs from Yemen were found on separate cargo planes. The information was delivered by Saudi-Arabia security to US on 10/28. I think if Feds had activated the framed drug case on 10/27, next day there would be a series of terror bombings in US and Europe. That could have developed to be a nuclear attack. People could see it from their pre-psychological propaganda.

Re: "10/10/21
Clinton Lost Nuclear 'Biscuit'

Published October 21, 2010
FoxNews

At the time, Patterson described how Clinton misplaced the card for months, confessing the loss after being asked to provide the card so it could be replaced with an updated code.

ABC noted that a similar claim was made about former President Jimmy Carter, who was said to have left the card with the launch codes in a suit sent to the dry cleaner.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/10/21/report-clinton-lost-nuclear-biscuit/
"

Quote, "
Oops! US Air Force loses 50 nukes

Published 28 October, 2010

US military lost track of 50 intercontinental ballistic missiles recently. The incident became public after a former Air Force officer tweeted about the loss of communication between the missiles and the control center.

http://******/Top_News/2010-10-28/usa-lost-nukes-missiles.html
"

Clinton time is a decade away. Carter time is much older. Why would they beat a dead horse? It's similar to the recent attack on Roman Catholic with decades old cases. There is a purpose behind it. Did other presidents of US have committed similar negligence? Why Clinton and Carter were picked up? It’s because they are in same party with current president - Obama. To make it easy for people to believe Demo-controlled government is negligent in security. These events are used to justify a coming nuclear terror attack. The two news within a week is not a coincidence. It opens a passage of nuclear attack when the low end gate (operation) of air force and the high end gate (command) of President are both opening.

These bombing attack news and nuclear negligence news were all released at a time around 10/27.

652. Another plot of nuclear attack (11/11/2010)

I allege Feds planned a nuclear attack on US in later October. If you remember, there was an attempt of similar attack on August 30, 2007 when a B-52 carried 6 loaded nuclear missile flied over US continent.
On August 28, 2007, media reported that Bush accepted the resignation of Attorney General Gonzales. His top adviser - Karl Rove also left his post on August 30. The news told us that the rat always is the first to learn the ship would sink. And this time, we got:

Quote, "
EXODUS OF JEWISH ADVISORS FROM OBAMA WHITE HOUSE:
by arminius33 ? Mon Oct 11, 2010

What makes this latest development all the more ominous is that Emmanuel is not the only VIP within organized Zionist interests getting our of Dodge. Shortly after Emmanuel’s announcement, the political world was rocked with the news literally within days of each others that Emmanuel’s colleagues, namely David Axelrod (Obama’s Chief Political Advisor) and Larry Summers (Chief Economic Advisor) announced they were leaving as well.

http://www.itszone.co.uk/discuss/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=114132

Emmanuel left for no convincible reason. He just cut off the relationship to a criminal nuclear attack like what Karl Rove and Gonzales had done.

Another man had predicted this terror attack.

Quote, "
Alex Jones Predicts Staged Terror Attack in October-November 2010

We have Obama and Clinton advisers saying, "What Obama needs is a giant terror attack to win the mid term elections and to get a second term in 2012'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHggwnUOHjA&feature=player_embedded#!

It means the Obama administration approved the plot for the interest of their party. The plot went soured when they failed to frame me into a drug case.

On 11/2 I wrote "651. Terror case around 10/27 (11/2/2010)". Next day afternoon something strange happened while I logged into E-Bay's forum. I found I could post everything except #651. Then I was blocked to post in the internet. Next day (11/4) the problem continued. I went to library. There in Chinese newspaper "World Journal" there was an article about "Asian Carp". It said the authority changed their policy - they will kill and eat the Asian Carp instead of intercept them. It was obviously an intimidation. #651 revealed their plot. Feds are so angry that they decide to kill and eat me. How to kill and eat? I don't know. But it proves I am very correct on their mafia style communication. see "642. Next step, a Chinese spy ring? (8/2/2010) ".

Werbung:
I allege Feds planned a nuclear attack on US in later October....

It means the Obama administration approved the plot for the interest of their party. The plot went soured when they failed to frame me into a drug case...

Feds are so angry that they decide to kill and eat me.
The "feds" couldn't frame Kathaksung for a drug case so they decided to abort their "black flag" mission to nuke the US and became so enraged that they now threaten to kill and eat him...

This guy is pure gold! :D

Back