Mitt Romney's Crazy Beliefs...

Truth-Bringer

"Top 10 Extreme Beliefs Round Up

We've finished our list of Mitt Romney's top 10 most extreme beliefs. Read them and judge for yourself whether you want someone who believes these things to become President of the United States. Here is the countdown:

10. God resides near a planet called Kolob

9. We baptize dead people

8. Urim and Thummim - The Seer Stones

7. The Garden Eden was in Missouri

6. Mormons still practice polygamy - sort of

5. Temple Garments

4. The Book of Mormon is Perfect

3. God Discriminated (until 1978)

2. We Can Become Gods!

1. A Living Prophet"

Details on all of his crazy beliefs are here.

Werbung:

We've finished our list of Mitt Romney's top 10 most extreme beliefs. Read them and judge for yourself whether you want someone who believes these things to become President of the United States. Here is the countdown:

5. Temple Garments

2. We Can Become Gods!

1. A Living Prophet"

Almost all Mormons are Republican, their crazy beliefs merge quite nicely with Republican crazy beliefs. Crazy, crazy.. do I see a pattern hear?

Almost all Mormons are Republican, their crazy beliefs merge quite nicely with Republican crazy beliefs. Crazy, crazy.. do I see a pattern hear?

More spew or can you draw specific parallels?

Is interesting to note how judgemental you are with regard to anyone who does't believe what you believe. Considering how much you complain about how judgemental conservatives are, that makes you quite the hypocrite doesn't it?

5. Temple Garments

2. We Can Become Gods!

1. A Living Prophet"

Doesn't mesh with anything I believe but whatever trips his trigger.

Is interesting to note how judgemental you are with regard to anyone who does't believe what you believe. Considering how much you complain about how judgemental conservatives are, that makes you quite the hypocrite doesn't it?

Interesting that you call me judgmental, this from you palerider, who follows a political ideology that champions judging other people as one of its basic tenets.

Interesting that you call me judgmental, this from you palerider, who follows a political ideology that champions judging other people as one of its basic tenets.

I don't have a problem with judging a thing or person for its inherent merit or lack thereof. Therefore I may judge whatever or whoever I like and never be a hypocrite. You, on the other hand complain that others are judgemental, while being very judgemental yourself. Ergo, you are a hypocrite.

Maybe he'll change NASA's mission to finding planet Kolob...

NASA is one of the few government agencies that I really don't mind spending my tax money on. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting some spin off from the space program that makes your life easier or better. If he wins and wants to spend money in search of planet Kolob, the spin off technology and ancillary knowledge that we pick up developing new technology would make the effort worthwhile.

You're going to have to start using specifics if you want to get any respect around here. That respect might not be worth anything to you, but if you want to have a decent philosophical discussion with anyone, it's a necessity.

You're going to have to start using specifics if you want to get any respect around here. That respect might not be worth anything to you, but if you want to have a decent philosophical discussion with anyone, it's a necessity.

Maybe he'll listen if you tell him, Lord knows I've tried 100 times.

Werbung:
I guess you thought wrong.

The state of Utah is 62% Mormon, it has a Republican governor, a Republican controlled state legislature, and both senators are Republican. It has not voted for a Democrat, for president, since 1964. In 2004, Republican George Bush got 71% of the vote. So, when saying that a liberal Mormon is an oxymoron, I guess I didn't think "wrong".

Back