Mitt Romney's son buys voting machines for the 2012 election

Pandora

Yep, I learned on Facebook that Stephanie Miller reported on her show that Tag Romney bought voting machines to use in Colorado, Ohio, Texas and Oklahoma. (Not sure why he needs them in either Texas or Oklahoma) but that rich bastard did it. At least Stephanie miller said so and now there are about 12 links on the net reporting it. None of those links are CNN ABC NBC CBS MNSBC or any other alphabet out there. We all know the evil FOX would not report it, true or not so no point in checking them.

This is about as desperate as I have ever seen democrats. and the sad thing is these morons swallowed it hook line and sinker without any proof or actual reporting.

Of course if it were true I would want Mitt's son and anyone involved to go to prison as I believe this would be a serious violation of the law.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2023783/pg1

Werbung:
Yep, I learned on Facebook that Stephanie Miller reported on her show that Tag Romney bought voting machines to use in Colorado, Ohio, Texas and Oklahoma. (Not sure why he needs them in either Texas or Oklahoma) but that rich bastard did it. At least Stephanie miller said so and now there are about 12 links on the net reporting it. None of those links are CNN ABC NBC CBS MNSBC or any other alphabet out there. We all know the evil FOX would not report it, true or not so no point in checking them.

This is about as desperate as I have ever seen democrats. and the sad thing is these morons swallowed it hook line and sinker without any proof or actual reporting.

Of course if it were true I would want Mitt's son and anyone involved to go to prison as I believe this would be a serious violation of the law.

Iran must be following Stephanie Miller

Iranian Media: Romney Will Steal Election, Riots Expected

Iran’s government mouthpiece Press TV is panicking over the prospect of a defeat for President Barack Obama and warns that Mitt Romney will steal the election through “black-box” voting machines that "manufacture election outcomes.”

So they invested in a voting machine company whio sold them to governments ?
did they make money on the deal ? if yes, good for them.

Dog do you think they actually have voting machines for their personal use?

no which why I could only assume they saw a business opportunity selling e-voting machines to municipalities. its a pretty safe investment and the government is well known for paying more than needed for things. profit margin should be acceptable or better.

ie its a non-story.

no which why I could only assume they saw a business opportunity selling e-voting machines to municipalities. its a pretty safe investment and the government is well known for paying more than needed for things. profit margin should be acceptable or better.

ie its a non-story.
I agree it’s a non-story but it is a story to those who are spreading it as sinister

I agree it’s a non-story but it is a story to those who are spreading it as sinister

as I understood the OP it would seem practically no one was spreading it.
moonbattary like this is rampant, check out the uber lib versions of here for a good laugh.

Doesn't Soros own a bunch of voting machines too? I don't think they are even made in the U.S.

Iran must be following Stephanie Miller

Iranian Media: Romney Will Steal Election, Riots Expected

Iran’s government mouthpiece Press TV is panicking over the prospect of a defeat for President Barack Obama and warns that Mitt Romney will steal the election through “black-box” voting machines that "manufacture election outcomes.”
Accuse others of what you do.
~Karl Marx

I wonder where the Iranian Media got their intel!

Accuse others of what you do.
~Karl Marx

I wonder where the Iranian Media got their intel!

I heard some intel guy on Judge Jeanie say they meddle in our business all the time. Supposedly we have a lot of Muslim Brotherhood connections inside the WH. You know Valerie Jarrett was born there don't you?

I heard some intel guy on Judge Jeanie say they meddle in our business all the time. Supposedly we have a lot of Muslim Brotherhood connections inside the WH. You know Valerie Jarrett was born there don't you?
Yes I do ...
And this goes back to my very point about Obama being a muslim. He may not appear to be on the surface, but all his actions, his connections, and policies suggest otherwise. Take the time to watch the video or at least some of it. It is very poignant to this topic.

Oh I agree about his connections. I just don't believe he is Muslim, a Christian or religious at all. Obama is an opportunist. He will go where ever the cred, money, power and fame is. If he was a Muslim he wouldn't be enjoying playing with drones like they were part of a Starcraft game over in Pakistan. Black and white, angel devil, both sides of the fence, two faced and split tongue. What position has he ever taken that he didn't come back later and contradict himself and take the opposite position?

Werbung:
Oh I agree about his connections. I just don't believe he is Muslim, a Christian or religious at all. Obama is an opportunist. He will go where ever the cred, money, power and fame is. If he was a Muslim he wouldn't be enjoying playing with drones like they were part of a Starcraft game over in Pakistan. Black and white, angel devil, both sides of the fence, two faced and split tongue. What position has he ever taken that he didn't come back later and contradict himself and take the opposite position?

his choice of Rev Wright's church had everything to do with that fellow's stature in the community and nothing more

Back