More democrat stupidity result in high murder rate

the annoying thing

Yes only complete morons and anti Americans and criminals would think defunding the police would be a good thing .

Werbung:

Yes only complete morons and anti Americans and criminals would think defunding the police would be a good thing .

In 2020 Trump was in control. Why didn't he do something about it.

Fuck off foreigner. Stay in your own country and keep your nose out of our business.

Presidents have nothing to do with state level affairs you idiot. If you lived here you'd know that. Get the fuck out.

artworks-000127888315-p1zyoc-t500x500.jpg

Fuck off foreigner. Stay in your own country and keep your nose out of our business.

Presidents have nothing to do with state level affairs you idiot. If you lived here you'd know that. Get the fuck out.

artworks-000127888315-p1zyoc-t500x500.jpg
Now now. Don't let the frustration build. Have a valid dickhead.
But the irony of you blaming Biden for the crime increase and drugs but nothing happened under Trump. How convenient?

Suck eggs boy. I here for while yet and you'll have to accommodate it.

You being from the nation of Doofusdork where its a dictatorship run by your king ricky retardo and the entire nation having a average iq of 57 . would not understand . YOu see bugger eating boris in our nation the President isnt in control of city and state governments they are separate and generally controlled by the voters . SO you see when enough idiots like you get together they can do stupid things like that and the president can do nothing about it. Its called freedom and democracy ,
If you need I can do a hand puppet show for you to explain it

You being from the nation of Doofusdork where its a dictatorship run by your king ricky retardo and the entire nation having a average iq of 57 . would not understand . YOu see bugger eating boris in our nation the President isnt in control of city and state governments they are separate and generally controlled by the voters . SO you see when enough idiots like you get together they can do stupid things like that and the president can do nothing about it. Its called freedom and democracy ,
If you need I can do a hand puppet show for you to explain it
I love getting up your nose. You can't stay away from me.

More democrat stupidity result in high murder rate

So far, this post has not been refuted. It stands as fact.

Werbung:
Back