More Evidence Contradicting the Climate Change

palerider

So NASA's orbiting carbon observatory is online and after spending further billions on the anthropogenic climate change hoax, what is it showing us? Well, it is showing us just what us skeptics have been saying for years....which, by the way, is the opposite of what the church of AGW has been saying.

It seems that once again, the models, upon which all evidence that man is altering the climate on earth via his evil burning of fossil fuels is based, have been dead wrong.

Here is an animation produced by NASA based on the models showing how CO2 moves through the atmosphere. It is based on the most advanced and up to date models.

According to NASA, and the media who enable them, this video shows in the "finest detail" just how CO2 moves through the atmosphere. This is, according to climate science, and the media what we have done to the atmosphere and it isn't a pretty sight.... the models show a swirling cauldron of demonic CO2 swirling above the industrialized northern hemisphere...dense clouds of CO2 resulting from man's addiction to fossil fuels and the reason the northern hemisphere seems to be warming (if you place any trust in the altered and tampered surface data record. Note the pristine, nearly CO2 free southern hemisphere which seems to be cooling. No demon CO2 there and as a result, temperatures there are not threatening man's existence on the planet...and on and on proclaiming the same old doom and gloom and blaming it on the same old usual suspects.....blah blah blah we are all doomed ad nauseum.

Enter the orbiting carbon observatory. This multi billion observatory put in place to finally get that last 3% (another hoax) of scientists on board the AGW crazy train is not, however, providing the information that the high priests of the church of AGW were expecting.

Here is an showing the CO2 concentrations the atmosphere as the orbiting carbon observatory sees it:

oomainco2mappia18934.jpg

Note that what is shows is precisely the opposite of what the state of the art climate models show. So where is CO2 concentrated? Why in the cooling southern hemisphere of course. The very idea that a radiatively active gas would inhibit the ability of the atmosphere to radiatively cool itself is absurd on its face and now the empirical data are beginning to show exactly that.

It seems that the bulk of CO2 in the atmosphere are emanating from places that are not cesspools of mankind polluting his atmosphere as rapidly as he can...The bulk of CO2 in the atmosphere seems to be coming from the rainforest, and the plains and deserts of south Africa....and outgassing from the oceans as predicted by the 800 year lag between temperature rise and increased atmospheric CO2 concentrations that all ice cores show.

And lets not forget that at present, we have no real idea how much undersea volcanism contributes to atmospheric CO2.

As actual science progresses, it will become more clear that with regard to climate science, the consensus was reached before the research even began. The consensus, with it's political agenda of money and power has dealt a damaging blow to science that will leave a mark on the credibility of all science for decades to come.

So once again, when actual science gets a chance to speak, it comes out in favor of the skeptics....not the high priests, and church of climate change doom.

By the way, it will be interesting to see what sort of "adjustments" the data from this state of the art orbiting observatory needs in order to produce "accurate" data.

Werbung:
By the way...the observatory seems to put the lie to the warmist claim that CO2 is a well mixed gas in the atmosphere casting further doubt on the AGW and greenhouse effect hypotheses.

Howdy Palerider, my favorite conspiracy theory pen-pal. Hope you had a merry Christmas.
the models show a swirling cauldron of demonic CO2 swirling above the industrialized northern hemisphere...dense clouds of CO2
If you look at the legend below the NASA movie you would see that your dense swirling cauldrons of demonic CO2 are only about 0.7% more concentrated than in the lower hemisphere. Don't get emotionally dazzled by the colors. A concentration delta of only 0.7% is hardly “dense” from a scientific standpoint.
palerider said:
Note the pristine, nearly CO2 free southern hemisphere which seems to be cooling. No demon CO2 there
You are calling the “blue” area “pristine” when it refers to 380 ppm and the yellow area “dense” when it refers to 383 ppm in the upper hemisphere.
You obviously don't understand the concept of “false color” in scientific literature.

“StarChild Question of the Month for April 2000 Question: What is meant by "false color"? Answer: The term "false color" is used to describe what astronomers (and others) often do to images to make them more comprehensible.”
palerider said:
By the way...the observatory seems to put the lie to the warmist claim that CO2 is a well mixed gas in the atmosphere casting further doubt on the AGW and greenhouse effect hypotheses.
Can you elaborate why you think a “well-mixed gas” is a warmest lie? I would consider a mixture density with a standard deviation of 0.7% rather well-mixed.
palerider said:
The very idea that a radiatively active gas would inhibit the ability of the atmosphere to radiatively cool itself is absurd on its face
Oh yes, you believe that the radiation energy between light bulbs cancels out and leave a dark streak between bulbs. 100% of climate scientists and the most children would consider that totally absurd.

I'll believe it when I feel it. Right now it's 35 on my deck and I live in So. Calif. by the ocean.

brrrr......

I'll believe it when I feel it. Right now it's 35 on my deck and I live in So. Calif. by the ocean.
brrrr......
Cruella, I hear that type of statement so many times in the newspaper and blogs. What people don't understand is that there is a real difference between the definition of “local weather” and “global climate”. You are talking about weather. The problem is climate.

The reason that you are experiencing an unusual cold is that the northern jet stream is now making much higher oscillations north and south, and you are being chilled by air that is brought from the north. You are experiencing cold at the cost of the north significantly warming up. The jet stream in other areas such as Europe is northward so Europe is staying milder

So it is really logically and scientifically consistent to say the climate of the earth is undergoing an upward change while some areas are locally colder than average. Other areas are hotter than average, and more than compensate for your local weather.

Abundance of New Species Found in 2014 is Another Nail in Coffin of Climate Alarmism

His claim is one that even the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) is no longer willing to make. In its original Assessment Report, compiled in 2007, it warned that 20 to 30 percent of all species, both animal and plant, faced a high probability of extinction if the world warmed by two to three degrees Celsius. Yet in its more recent incarnation, released last March, the report had downgraded its warnings, admitting that “there is very little confidence that models currently predict extinction risk accurately,” and that “forecasts for very high extinction rates due entirely to climate change may be overestimated.”

There is very little confidence that these computer models currently predict any accuracy on Global Warming at all. The entire hoax is based on manipulated inaccurate computer model predictions ... not real science.

More Global Warming Hysteria taken as fact, now exposed to be BS .....

I'll never be convinced. I've lived in the same area my whole life and I just don't see it happening here. We get sporadic "out of the norm" changes that revert back to normal conditions and temps. Today's cold snap means nothing. We even had snow flurries once when I was a kid and never got the "global cooling" they were hyping back then.

LA Times:
For the first time in recorded history, temperatures in Anchorage did not drop below zero once in an entire calendar year. In comparison, Alaska's largest city had 14 days below zero in the 2013 calendar year and 32 days in 2012. The average is 29 days. Seven other cities in the state had record-warm temperatures as well.

So according to the type of thinking here, there is no "global warming" in So. Calif. but there is "global warming" in Alaska.
So what.
News Flash: All 52 states are colder than Venus!!!

LA Times:
For the first time in recorded history, temperatures in Anchorage did not drop below zero once in an entire calendar year. In comparison, Alaska's largest city had 14 days below zero in the 2013 calendar year and 32 days in 2012. The average is 29 days. Seven other cities in the state had record-warm temperatures as well.

So according to the type of thinking here, there is no "global warming" in So. Calif. but there is "global warming" in Alaska.

So what.
News Flash: All 52 states are colder than Venus!!!
News Flash: All Global Alarmist are confused .....

Werbung:
Well, if this isn't a climate change I want to know what it is becasue sorry the weather is becoming erratic. Since when do I watch the news and see cars being floated away along with reports of houses literally floating away in Texas of all places. A few weeks ago this was one othe drought areas, now it looks like someone better go find Noah's Ark because this isn't pretty. But I am suppose to buy its always been this way. Sorry, no sell there is definitely climate change going on.

Back