More good news for liberals in the land of nut cakes

Werbung:

Yes over 6 bucks a gallon and the liberals in California are raising the tax on gasoline , lol hope they do it in every liberal state in the nation .
Big deal. In Australia I am told, they currently pay $8.90 per gallon.
In the USA, it is subsidised by the government but you wouldn't know.

Youre getting it cheap son.

Big deal. In Australia I am told, they currently pay $8.90 per gallon.
In the USA, it is subsidised by the government but you wouldn't know.

Whats the price of gas in the shat hole you live in Boris ? Boris you dont comprehend what you read very well . Your talking Australian money not American money lol . Its ok I dont mind correcting you yet again . 8.90 Australian is worth 6.17 American lol . God your thick and slow.

Now you hear lol that mean just that you hear but never took the time to check facts as normal for you son .Lol

In Australian money right now fuel there is 8.021 a gallon in American thats 5.538 dollars
On June 7, 2022, the price of regular gasoline was highest in California at around 6.37 U.S. dollars per gallon.Jun 7, 2022And going up .

Are you done making your self look uninformed ? Or do you desire more time to display all of your ignorance on the subject ?

Whats the price of gas in the shat hole you live in Boris ? Boris you dont comprehend what you read very well . Your talking Australian money not American money lol . Its ok I dont mind correcting you yet again . 8.90 Australian is worth 6.17 American lol . God your thick and slow.

Now you hear lol that mean just that you hear but never took the time to check facts as normal for you son .Lol

In Australian money right now fuel there is 8.021 a gallon in American thats 5.538 dollars
On June 7, 2022, the price of regular gasoline was highest in California at around 6.37 U.S. dollars per gallon.Jun 7, 2022And going up .

Are you done making your self look uninformed ? Or do you desire more time to display all of your ignorance on the subject ?

I dont live in Australia. What was that you said about ignorance?

I dont live in Australia. What was that you said about ignorance?
Lol Daaaaa I didn't say you lived in Australia . lol you mentioned the price of gasoline in Australia saying it was 8.90 All I did was explain how much money that was in American because you didn't know and were comparing prices. Your chimpanzee like attention to detail seem to have overlooked that .
Its ok Blundering Boris.
We are all born with different abilities.
You were blessed with Chimpanzee like attention to detail its just your gift. Be proud my brother .

Lol Daaaaa I didn't say you lived in Australia . lol you mentioned the price of gasoline in Australia saying it was 8.90 All I did was explain how much money that was in American because you didn't know and were comparing prices. Your chimpanzee like attention to detail seem to have overlooked that .
Its ok Blundering Boris.
We are all born with different abilities.
You were blessed with Chimpanzee like attention to detail its just your gift. Be proud my brother .
This is what you said

Whats the price of gas in the shat hole you live in Boris

No one could interpret that any other way but you could. Youre so much more intelligent that most dogs.

I can note thr frustration building again.
You should look at some sedatives.

This is what you said

Whats the price of gas in the shat hole you live in Boris

No one could interpret that any other way but you could. Youre so much more intelligent that most dogs.

I can note thr frustration building again.
You should look at some sedatives.
Well boris stop evading the answer whats the price of gas where you live ?

Well boris stop evading the answer whats the price of gas where you live ?
I dont know. Probably the same as yours. My wife fills the car. It changes so I dont care. I need gas, I buy it. I have no option. Price is irrelevant to me. But if you want to judge the economic viability of a nation by the pric of gas, youre wrong.

I dont know. Probably the same as yours. My wife fills the car. It changes so I dont care. I need gas, I buy it. I have no option. Price is irrelevant to me. But if you want to judge the economic viability of a nation by the pric of gas, youre wrong.
So you wife runs the show hey. What's her man ben ?

No she doesn't We run the show but being the narcissistic misogynist you are, you wouldn't know about it.
So Blow hole Boris your not going to tell us where you live or the price of gas there , Whats wrong you embarrassed about where you live ?
I live in Central coastal Florida in a private community . If your scared to say or embarrassed I understand , your probably from a rookery in London is my guess.

Werbung:
So Blow hole Boris your not going to tell us where you live or the price of gas there , Whats wrong you embarrassed about where you live ?
I live in Central coastal Florida in a private community . If your scared to say or embarrassed I understand , your probably from a rookery in London is my guess.
You believe what you want but how ironic you call me a blow hole after declaring where you live. Youre not real smart.
Keep guessing.

Theres not a brain dead American I'm scared of especially a big mouthed liar like you. You probably do live in a private community because your frightened of the real world. Thats a nice name for an asylum.

Back