More stupidity from California Loonies

I am talking about the stupidty of trying to ban police dogs from biting boris thats the point of the is thread
I'm talking about you understanding the reasons behind why anyone does things. You took another poke because it is a Democrat state and you know it. Don't insult me again you boofheaded fool.

Werbung:
I'm talking about you understanding the reasons behind why anyone does things. You took another poke because it is a Democrat state and you know it. Don't insult me again you boofheaded fool.
Not my fault the liberals do stupid shat you do not see republicans or independents states truing to ban police dogs so the criminals have a better change of winning a fight or getting away .

Not my fault the liberals do stupid shat you do not see republicans or independents states truing to ban police dogs so the criminals have a better change of winning a fight or getting away .
Of course you're right like you always are.
Now you want to argue about police dogs all because you took a childish swipe at democrats and got pinged. I don't care if they eat the bloody dogs. You're pathetic.

Of course you're right like you always are.
Now you want to argue about police dogs all because you took a childish swipe at democrats and got pinged. I don't care if they eat the bloody dogs. You're pathetic.
got pinged ? lol Hardly Boris .Boris its democrat policy and its stupid . California is run by mostly democrats and many of them are fruit loops How do you ban a dog not to bite and if you do muzzle them what real good are they ?
Also the dog if muzzles can not take down a suspect running or pull one out of hiding in thick brush or some buildings .
Politicians make these laws and Rules .If I saw something like this about a republican state Id post it because its stupid. as a matter of fact the other day I made a post about hw a cop gave information to the proud boys just before the jan 6 riot . his ass need jail time and I have called for trump to be charged because of the classified documents

Werbung:
got pinged ? lol Hardly Boris .Boris its democrat policy and its stupid . California is run by mostly democrats and many of them are fruit loops How do you ban a dog not to bite and if you do muzzle them what real good are they ?
Also the dog if muzzles can not take down a suspect running or pull one out of hiding in thick brush or some buildings .
Politicians make these laws and Rules .If I saw something like this about a republican state Id post it because its stupid. as a matter of fact the other day I made a post about hw a cop gave information to the proud boys just before the jan 6 riot . his ass need jail time and I have called for trump to be charged because of the classified documents
Naff off you sloppy old turd. Give you old woman a knee tremor to ease you groin pain.

Back