More stupidity in the news, Democrat claims you will loose the right to vote if republicans win

Werbung:

Must have some strong dope out west and some real idiot democrats .To make claims like this lol .
Republicans closed voting booths in the south which were frequented by blacks. They perceived they voted democrat.
So its not a big stretch to think they would take it further.

After all, Trump did try to install a dictatorship. No voting there son.

Must have some strong dope out west and some real idiot democrats .To make claims like this lol .

republicans do keep trying to make voting harder for people.
pragmatically that would mean people would lose the right to vote.

Yes delusional democrats think the strangest things then you have the morons who buy what they say and think its possible. They are so dumb they can rationalize about anything no matter how outlandish it is. But when it comes to thier own stupidity they deny deny and lie lol.
O am so glad there is a democrat party ot gives the stupid people a place to go so they can be together.

if you want to talk about delusion, lets talk about trump and republican morons who still think the election was stolen, after 2 years of zero evidence and all those court losses. lol.

i'm sure the dictionary will soon be updated to make "republican" and "moron" synonyms :)

When the Republicans remove eligible voters from the voter rolls that is exactly what is happening. Preventing American from voting.
Then there is the gerrymandering. Those two things are the only way Republican can "win".
Otherwise we would already have a great country, with much more honest voting and we would not be contending with Trump and 1/6.

When the Republicans remove eligible voters from the voter rolls that is exactly what is happening. Preventing American from voting.
Then there is the gerrymandering. Those two things are the only way Republican can "win".
Otherwise we would already have a great country, with much more honest voting and we would not be contending with Trump and 1/6.
Really so illegals should be able to vote and the dead LOL no your delusional if you think your going to loose the right to vote and you know i .

Really so illegals should be able to vote and the dead LOL no your delusional if you think your going to loose the right to vote and you know i .
if you want to talk about delusion, lets talk about trump and republican morons who still think the election was stolen, after 2 years of zero evidence and all those court losses. lol.

i'm sure the dictionary will soon be updated to make "republican" and "moron" synonyms :)
I like the one more where biden promised to lock down covid unite america and cure cancer lol. Dont forget the what about trump butt hurt you suffer from and put the cream on .
Screenshot_20220814-105704.png

Reading comprehension is not your long suite, is it? I said eligible voters. Illegals and non-citizens are not eligible.

I like the one more where biden promised to lock down covid unite america and cure cancer lol. Dont forget the what about trump butt hurt you suffer from and put the cream on .
View attachment 1694

biden tried, but failed, to lock down covid. at least he made the attempt, unlike moron republicans. that wasn't "delusion", at the time it was a possibility.

unlike moron republican who STILL insist the election was stolen. lol

Certainly you are not dumb enough to think that gerrymandering is unique to one party only.

How are we contending with 1/6? You are aware that Trump left office Jan 20th just like every other president who lost reelection.

Reading comprehension is not your long suite, is it? I said eligible voters. Illegals and non-citizens are not eligible.

So why would voter purges hurt any one group of people and why are you against them then?

Because you know that purges to remove dead people and illegal voters hurts democrats. They are your base.

Werbung:
Certainly you are not dumb enough to think that gerrymandering is unique to one party only.

How are we contending with 1/6? You are aware that Trump left office Jan 20th just like every other president who lost reelection.
Actually Trump didn't. First was his part in instigating 1/6. Second were all the security secrets, including top secret documents, he had in his home long after he was no longer President, that the should not have had in the first place. No other President did that.

Back