More War

Gipper

Where is the American left media and the anti war freaks? Why are they not reporting and demonstrating against BO's warring?

Answer: Because the NY Slimes and MSLSD have failed to tell them.

Could this be another "wag the dog" thing Dem presidents are infamous for? BO needs something to save his ass from losing Congress in November.

Obama starts massive US Air-Sea-Marine build-up opposite Iran

DEBKAfile Exclusive Report May 20, 2010, 2:20 PM (GMT+02:00)

debkafile's military sources report a decision by the Obama administration to boost US military strength in the Mediterranean and Persian Gulf regions in the short term with an extra air and naval strike forces and 6,000 Marine and sea combatants. Carrier Strike Group 10, headed by the USS Harry S. Truman aircraft carrier, sails out of the US Navy base at Norfolk, Virginia Friday, May 21. On arrival, it will raise the number of US carriers off Iranian shores to two. Up until now, President Barack Obama kept just one aircraft carrier stationed off the coast of Iran, the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower in the Arabian Sea, in pursuit of his policy of diplomatic engagement with Tehran.
For the first time, too, the US force
http://www.debka.com/article/8794/

Werbung:
Where is the American left media and the anti war freaks? Why are they not reporting and demonstrating against BO's warring?

Could this be another "wag the dog" thing Dem presidents are infamous for? BO needs something to save his ass from losing Congress in November.

obama is not going to go to war with Iran. he might go over there to bow to him though

why are you republiacns such a bunch of ***** when it comes to war, when its one we actuly may have a reason to fight or against a nation that actuly has a army? Gernada? Yay! Iraq ( 2nd) Sweet who cares if intel is bad!...Iran? ummm I mean sure they may actuly have nukes and have supported Hezbollah in terror strikes on the US and allies.....but Wag the Dog! Also please ignore all things we said about Bomb Iran...we only ment if it helps us politicaly...and by us...Republicans

also maybe you have heard of this thing called posturing? you know strong show of force...but not really looking for war? Its like When Iran backed Terrorist killed all those American Marines back in Lebanon ....where we acted tough...wait sorry Regan ran home with tail between his legs....But at least he can know he helped Arm Iran.

why are you republiacns such a bunch of ***** when it comes to war, when its one we actuly may have a reason to fight or against a nation that actuly has a army? Gernada? Yay! Iraq ( 2nd) Sweet who cares if intel is bad!...Iran? ummm I mean sure they may actuly have nukes and have supported Hezbollah in terror strikes on the US and allies.....but Wag the Dog! Also please ignore all things we said about Bomb Iran...we only ment if it helps us politicaly...and by us...Republicans

also maybe you have heard of this thing called posturing? you know strong show of force...but not really looking for war? Its like When Iran backed Terrorist killed all those American Marines back in Lebanon ....where we acted tough...wait sorry Regan ran home with tail between his legs....But at least he can know he helped Arm Iran.

War sucks. Best way to keep out of war is be stronger than the other guy. Dont look weak, act weak or say weak things. Keep a big and strong army and lots of bombs. Only crazy people attack you when you do these things and if you off the crazy person before they get a chance to off you, there is no war :)

what is that five letter word you coded in there with *****

pm it to me if you cant say it in forum

War sucks. Best way to keep out of war is be stronger than the other guy. Dont look weak, act weak or say weak things. Keep a big and strong army and lots of bombs. Only crazy people attack you when you do these things and if you off the crazy person before they get a chance to off you, there is no war :)

what is that five letter word you coded in there with *****

pm it to me if you cant say it in forum

being bigger means nothing...Name the war we where not bigger in, but ended up in.
Korea
Vietnam
Iraq
Iraq II
Grenada
Afghanistan

also talking tough does not prevent war always, sometimes it causes the war...talking tough kills compromise becuse if you act so tough, it makes it hard to back down after a point and not look weak or like you caved.

That really seems like pretty ridiculous commentary there Gip.

Are you seriously trying to make the point that American DON'T know about the war in Afghanistan and the President's position on it?:confused: That would be ridiculous. The President said long before he was President 2 very important things about these conflicts we find ourselves in.

#1) That invading Iraq would be a mistake creating a devastating US financial burden along with a tremendous loss of life when there was no credible proof of any WMD's in the first place.

#2) That the plotters of 9-11 were based in Afghanistan and that should be our objective. I believe his exact quote was, "President Bush took his eye off the ball."

You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. The FACTS speak for themselves. Many further Left Liberals don't like this conflicts or wars in general. But the one thing they don't say because can't is that President Obama lied them into war like Bush did.

President Obama has not only the time line for combat troops out of Iraq but also for Afghanistan. And that's a very good & honorable thing for a change.

being bigger means nothing...Name the war we where not bigger in, but ended up in.
Korea
Vietnam
Iraq
Iraq II
Grenada
Afghanistan

also talking tough does not prevent war always, sometimes it causes the war...talking tough kills compromise becuse if you act so tough, it makes it hard to back down after a point and not look weak or like you caved.

Korea and Vietnam were fighting communism and helping weaker countries who didn’t want to be subjected to communism, correct?

Iraq attacked Kuwait we defended Kuwait, had we finished the job then and told the UN to stick it where the sun doesn’t shine; we would not have had to return later. Had we kept ignoring Iraq like we are doing in North Korea and Iran they would be too strong and dangerous with a crazy leader just like North Korea and Iran.

Grenada, I don’t know much about so ill give you that one. Afghanistan? Ugh! Not sure if anyone knows what we are doing there or what we are trying to achieve. Aren’t the terrorists in Pakistan?

Korea and Vietnam were fighting communism and helping weaker countries who didn’t want to be subjected to communism, correct?

Iraq attacked Kuwait we defended Kuwait, had we finished the job then and told the UN to stick it where the sun doesn’t shine; we would not have had to return later. Had we kept ignoring Iraq like we are doing in North Korea and Iran they would be too strong and dangerous with a crazy leader just like North Korea and Iran.

Grenada, I don’t know much about so ill give you that one. Afghanistan? Ugh! Not sure if anyone knows what we are doing there or what we are trying to achieve. Aren’t the terrorists in Pakistan?

no actuly Vietnam wanted to be Communist...the vast population supported the north not the South...Its a key reason we lost. Korea, thats not the point, point is we where stronger then North Korea, still ended up in a war ( and stronger then china as well) so strong does not keep you out of wars.

and you truly need to read more about Afganistan if you don't know why we are there yet...I gave you a basic rundown before, if you have other questions let me know.

Also Iraq was far from being ignored...you know we basicly held the airspace over 2/3 of the nation and bombed it daily still ...also embargoed the hell out it...thats why it had no army to fight. and no WMD

no actuly Vietnam wanted to be Communist...the vast population supported the north not the South...Its a key reason we lost. Korea, thats not the point, point is we where stronger then North Korea, still ended up in a war ( and stronger then china as well) so strong does not keep you out of wars.

and you truly need to read more about Afganistan if you don't know why we are there yet...I gave you a basic rundown before, if you have other questions let me know.

Also Iraq was far from being ignored...you know we basicly held the airspace over 2/3 of the nation and bombed it daily still ...also embargoed the hell out it...thats why it had no army to fight. and no WMD

my point was that we made the choice to get into those wars to protect smaller countries. When we were not a super power we were attacked in WW2, got into WW1 but since we became a super power the only wars we have gotten into are the ones we wanted to get into.

You seem to like the afganistan war, what do you like about it? We send a lot of predator drones out to kill people but only once in a while do I hear of anyone in the Taliban or terrorsts groups being killed or captured. I think the afgan war is going badly, with no real plan except to keep shooting of pred drones.

my point was that we made the choice to get into those wars to protect smaller countries. When we were not a super power we were attacked in WW2, got into WW1 but since we became a super power the only wars we have gotten into are the ones we wanted to get into.

You seem to like the afganistan war, what do you like about it? We send a lot of predator drones out to kill people but only once in a while do I hear of anyone in the Taliban or terrorsts groups being killed or captured. I think the afgan war is going badly, with no real plan except to keep shooting of pred drones.

We where a major power in WWII and I...and yes a Super power in WWII..just not as big as we got.

Afghanistan...well I guess when the Government of the Taliban backs, funds, supports, trains...With Bin Ladin and helps Sept 11....yea I kinda like the idea of actually doing something about it....And why not Pakistan? simple we have not been invited in, and Pakistan government and Military are not the issue...and they are fighting the same ones we are...to go into Pakistan would make things worse not better...and they have nukes

We where a major power in WWII and I...and yes a Super power in WWII..just not as big as we got.

Afghanistan...well I guess when the Government of the Taliban backs, funds, supports, trains...With Bin Ladin and helps Sept 11....yea I kinda like the idea of actually doing something about it....And why not Pakistan? simple we have not been invited in, and Pakistan government and Military are not the issue...and they are fighting the same ones we are...to go into Pakistan would make things worse not better...and they have nukes

Can you give me some examples of how things are better over this last year since we have sent more pred. drones than I can count into Afghanistan?

We have had more attacks and attempted attacks on America in the last year that would have been successful except for avarage Americans and local athorities than we had in all after 911.

At least two of the attackers said the biggest reason they did what they did was because of the attacks on Afganistan.

Seems we are making them more angry and they are attacking more, not less.

Can you give me some examples of how things are better over this last year since we have sent more pred. drones than I can count into Afghanistan?

We have had more attacks and attempted attacks on America in the last year that would have been successful except for avarage Americans and local athorities than we had in all after 911.

At least two of the attackers said the biggest reason they did what they did was because of the attacks on Afganistan.

Seems we are making them more angry and they are attacking more, not less.

Here again points out the hypocrisy of the left. They screamed about Bush's war and now that its BO's, all is fine.

Why do we have a large presence in Afghan? There is no need for this. A small high tech presence would do what is being done now. It seems to me the use of drones and satellite surveillance should do the job. But, then I am no expert.

Here again points out the hypocrisy of the left. They screamed about Bush's war and now that its BO's, all is fine.

Why do we have a large presence in Afghan? There is no need for this. A small high tech presence would do what is being done now. It seems to me the use of drones and satellite surveillance should do the job. But, then I am no expert.

We appear to be in agreement... you are no expert.:rolleyes:

Fact is under President Obama we are leaving Iraq the Bush War based on lies costing us $12 BILLION DOLLARS PER MONTH for like 7 years now not to mention over 4200 US dead and over 30,000 seriously wounded.

And as to the assertion of not needing a presence in Afghanistan the place where the masterminds of 9-11 reside... I refer back to our opening agreement.

Realy no need? becuse watching 7 years of Bush's war there, said yes we do...as they where winning....is that what you want...the nation that based the attacks on Sept 11 should win, and the Taliban should be back in power?

Werbung:
Realy no need? becuse watching 7 years of Bush's war there, said yes we do...as they where winning....is that what you want...the nation that based the attacks on Sept 11 should win, and the Taliban should be back in power?

Well its apparent I know more about Afghan than you. It is a tribal nation. We are at war with the Taliban and Al-Qaeda not the nation itself.

The nation is a compilation of tribes consisting of very poor uneducated people with a very weak central government. The people live as they did a thousand years ago.

I find it amazing that you are using Bush's argument for continuing the war there.

Back