My Music Thread 12/28/22

Yo Daddy!

I woke up this morning just feeling like listening to music today.

Forget politics for awhile.

If you love rockin tunes from the 70's onwards, check out my favorites here and feel free to post your own favorites here, too.

Best cover of the great Earth, Wind & Fire song I have ever heard!

Let's Groove - Cover by The Rupert's Orchestra (4:53)

Dec 2
Classic Earth, Wind and Fire played by The Rupert's Orchestra, live on stage at The Tabernacle in Atlanta, Georgia.

Werbung:
I'm just discovering this group. They sound great!

Those with the power to knock me offline have given me a sign that they would rather I NOT post music.

It's their forum.

But hacking me and interfering with my posting without my knowledge or permission isn't cool.

😤

Werbung:
I thought you'd be more into prayer mumbling and hymns.
I told you that MOST Christians have a more casual observance of Christianity than religious followers you are accustomed to.

And when we talk about our society suffering from a lack of Christian morality, NO ONE seriously advocates that we be forced to do anything we don't want.

We just hope that, as more people voluntarily strive to live closer to Christ's teachings, that it will result in milions of people every day remembering their decisions to live a better life and with that thought, they might think better of any impulse to commit some crime or another.

So, instead of hiring more cops or having cops use more force to compel citizens to act lawfully, the citizen would use self control to remain a free lawful valuable member of society.

By adhering to a higher set of guidelines and values than the civil code of law.

Screenshot_20220504-115436_kindlephoto-68950898.png

Back