My response to the 11th Circuit:

SusanConstant

It's all politics as John Marshall said. I fought with the Appellate for a while; of course it violated the law. So today it finally ruled UPON A MOTION I NEVER EVER VOLUNTEERED TO WRITE BUT THE COURT DEMANDED. I said fine with me as I wrote the word TRIBUTE on my money order and you cashed it. Asking you for anything is like invinting a vampire inside to take a load off as federal vampires cannot enter your home unless you invite them in first. I'm not actually asking you for anything as it is amenaingless action and you know it. So the Judges are very, very angry. They wrote, I kid you not, ONE sentence: The appeal (US law itslef) is dismissed as it (US law) is entirely w/o merit. See RULE 42-4 (can you cite rule when there is no law?) Appellant's motion is DENIED as MOOT.

LOLOLOLOL! So here is what I said in response as how in the owrld would anybody know unless I told you what I have or have not ben up to in SCOTUS? I , the case, never left SCOTUS only the paper did! In a few posts:

Appellant motions this court to reconsider sentencing their own persons to the death penalty upon a charge of treason which will eventually come about as "stupid" like "ignorant" is not an excuse under our law: I entered this court already having won my case and this court has acted upon one criminal idea alone: This court truly believes that the people will keep putting up with this unconstitutional garbage, YOU AND YOUR IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW ACTIONS, if only you, the illegally sitting federal court, can stop the people from knowing. This court does not possess that power either under US law or in this universe as that power is reserved for the exactly named Creator. This court cannot DISMISS or render MOOT what is inalienable and has been granted to We, the people thus I by the Creator and then the Founders as they placed it in writing. It always was and always will be mine as long as I do not allow criminal judges to steal it or to run away and hide when they finally meet their match, a woman who is their better as she has all of the legal power and the moral authority you do not as crooks are not legal and moral by their very natures. Knowledge you need to process and own to then reconsider your own case not mine IF you need to you wish to escape the penalty of death exactly named for the crime known as treason within our Constitution:

Werbung:
1. I am seeking to restore original jurisdiction. O.J. is not the right of a court to hear the case - I only let you believe that I am stupid as o.j. is the right of the people to FIRE the trustees of the corporation for violating the trust. It is our inalienable right to dissolve you and abolish you. This would be exactly worded and a math problem as outlined in the following, my original thought but taken from a website and a group of lawyers calling themselves TeamLaw as we have been working on this simultaneously so I discovered them after I made my case as I knew you would underestimate me as that is the fatal mistake all traitors make thus I sought out people who could and would support my case and my application of the law in light of the actual not made up or wholly denied historical facts. The Declaration? Fact and law. The Constitution? Fact and law. Marbury v Madison? Fact and law. The Action known as 11/20/08? Fact and law as Roberts action proves me to be me the living embodiment of the law in both letter or President and spirit or Commander:

“Historical Review: In 1993 we discovered the original jurisdiction State Governors’ seats were vacant. I (Eric William Madsen) ran for office in Colorado; and in 1994, I was elected Governor by Colorado’s Electors. I lawfully accepted the election and was seated in the original jurisdiction Governor’s seat. At that same time, Roy Romer was elected as Governor of the more commonly recognized private corporation known as, “The State of Colorado” (Corp. State). The Corp. State courts then started to subpoena me to come and testify as the Governor of the original jurisdiction Republic State. I responded to most those subpoenas and so testified. After finding it next to impossible to beat us in court, the Corp. State’s sub-corporation, Arapaho County, determined that if they could get funding from the United States Congress they could possibly beat us. On review, Congress sent the matter to the National Security Council who handed the matter over to the Military’s Joint Chiefs for review. About two weeks later, the Chief of the Joint Chiefs responded, “What Governor Madsen is doing out their in Colorado is legal, lawful and correct; and, if they accomplish what they have set out to do we will recognize that President of The United States of America as the President of The United States of America, Commander in Chief of the military and give them full military support.”

Though the National Security Council is purely an advisory committee, having no legislative or judicial effect; the fact remains, they recognized the truth and responded with it to Congress who sent the supplicants away without funding; after that, the Corp. State started to leave us alone. The Corp. State and its courts, the United States 10th District Court, the United States Congress, the United States National Security Council and the Joint Chiefs of the United States of America’s military all recognized, reviewed and accepted my election as the original jurisdiction Governor of Colorado.
After serving as Colorado’s original jurisdiction Governor for four years, I was lawfully appointed to The United States of America’s original jurisdiction Senate, so I retired from the Governor’s Office having served a full term. The next original jurisdiction Governor of Colorado, Robert Shell, followed me into Office and confirmed my appointment to the original jurisdiction Senate. From around the country, 41 other Governors have since been elected in their respective offices. Other Senators were seated as I was and I was elected by them as the original jurisdiction Senate’s President pro tempore, where I still serve. Still, we have work enough to do in the gigantic task of reseating our nation’s Republic State Governors in their original jurisdiction seats. This year (2007) we are hoping to elect three more governors.
An original jurisdiction Republic State Governor, can appoint and seat that State’s original jurisdiction National Senators, who can in turn elect and seat an original jurisdiction President of the United States of America, which has not been done since 1913. Until I was elected, the States had not had Governors seated since at least 1968. The main reason you see the problems our nation faces today is the people have forgotten what our actual government is and they instead act as if these private foreign controlled corporations (Corp. U.S. and the Corp. States) are their government. It’s why the States are not using our national money system. It’s why we are caught up in wars and rumors of war. It is why Corp. U.S. is exactly following the pattern set in Adolf Hitler’s Germany, most recently by setting up a national personal identification system and the “Homeland Security Police” system after the pattern of Hitler’s “State Security Police” the dreaded SS! [An aside: I witnessed genocide born here, in the US, at a political rally. I reported it over two years ago as now I own an answer that has eluded us: how, what, when and why a genocide is born and not one person acts to stop it. It is a secret of this world I never wanted to learn but I did and you acted exactly like the SS Officers: I contacted you and you ignored me and pretended none of this is happening as they did when early witnesses at Auschwitz reported atrocities...Bush’s LAWYER’s memos as they are not his work didn’t wake you up? – Susan] Historical Outline: 1st: Martial Law is declared by President Lincoln on April 24th, 1863, with General Orders No. 100; under martial law authority, Congress and President Lincoln institute continuous martial law by ordering the states (people) either conscribe troops and or provide money in support of the North or be recognized as enemies of the nation; this martial law Act of Congress is still in effect today. This martial law authority gives the President (with or without Congress) the dictatorial authority to do anything that can be done by government in accord with the Constitution of the United States of America. This conscription act remains in effect to this very day and is the foundation of Presidential Executive Orders authority; it was magnified in 1917 with The Trading with the Enemy Act (Public Law 65-91, 65th Congress, Session I, Chapters 105, 106, October 6, 1917). and again in 1933 with the Emergency War Powers Act, which is ratified and enhanced almost every year to this date by Congress. Today these Acts address the people of the United States themselves as their enemy.

2nd: The District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871 created a “municipal corporation” to govern the District of Columbia. Considering the fact that the municipal government itself was incorporated in 1808, an “Organic Act” (first Act) using the term “municipal corporation” in 1871 can only mean a private corporation owned by the municipality. Hereinafter we will call that private corporation, “Corp. U.S.” By consistent usage, Corp. U.S. trademarked the name, “United States Government” referring to themselves. The District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871 places Congress in control (like a corporate board) and gives the purpose of the act to form a governing body over the municipality; this allowed Congress to direct the business needs of the government under the existent martial law and provided them with corporate abilities they would not otherwise have. This was done under the constitutional authority for Congress to pass any law within the ten mile square of the District of Columbia. Follow this link to see the effect of the District of Columbia Act of 1871.

3rd: In said Act, Corp. U.S. adopted their own constitution (United States Constitution), which was identical to the national Constitution (Constitution of the United States of America) except that it was missing the national constitution’s 13th Amendment and the national constitution's 14th, 15th and 16th amendments are respectively numbered 13th, 14th and 15th amendments in the Corp. U.S. Constitution. At this point take special notice and remember this Corp. U.S. method of adopting their own Constitution, they will add to it in the same manner in 1913.

4th: Corp. U.S. began to generate debts via bonds etc., which came due in 1912, but they could not pay their debts so the 7 families that bought up the bonds demanded payment and Corp. U.S. could not pay. Said families settled the debt for the payments of all of Corp. U.S.' assets and for all of the assets of the Treasury of the United States of America.

5th: As 1913 began, Corp. U.S. had no funds to carry out the necessary business needs of the government so they went to said families and asked if they could borrow some money. The families said no (Corp. U.S. had already demonstrated that they would not repay their debts in full). The families had foreseen this situation and had the year before finalized the creation of a private corporation of the name "Federal Reserve Bank". Corp. U.S. formed a relationship with the Federal Reserve Bank whereby they could transact their business via note rather than with money. Notice that this relationship was one made between two private corporations and did not involve government; that is where most people error in understanding the Federal Reserve Bank system—again it has no government relation at all. The private contracts that set the whole system up even recognize that if anything therein proposed is found illegal or impossible to perform it is excluded from the agreements and the remaining elements remain in full force and effect.

6th: Almost simultaneously with the last fact (also in 1913), Corp. U.S. adopts (as if ratified) their own 16th amendment. Tax protesters challenge the IRS tax collection system based on this fact, however when we remember that Corp. U.S. originally created their constitution by simply drafting it and adopting it; there is no difference between that adoption and this—such is the nature of corporate enactments—when the corporate board (Congress) tells the secretary to enter the amendment as ratified (even thought the States had not ratified it) the Se3cretary was instructed that the Representatives word alone was sufficient for ratification. You must also note, this amendment has nothing to do with our nation, with our people or with our national Constitution, which already had its own 16th amendment. The Supreme Court (in BRUSHABER v. UNION PACIFIC R. CO., 240 U.S. 1 (1916)) ruled the 16th amendment did nothing that was not already done other than to make plain and clear the right of the United States (Corp. U.S.) to tax corporations and government employees. We agree, considering that they were created under the authority of Corp. U.S.

7th: Next (also 1913) Corp. U.S., through Congress, adopts (as if ratified) its 17th amendment. This amendment is not only not ratified, it is not constitutional; the nation's Constitution forbids Congress from even discussing the matter of where Senators are elected, which is the subject matter of this amendment; therefore they cannot pass such and Act and then of their own volition, order it entered as ratified. According to the United States Supreme Court, for Congress to propose such an amendment they would first have to pass an amendment that gave them the authority to discuss the matter.

8th: Accordingly, in 1914, the Freshman class and all Senators that successfully ran for reelection in 1913 by popular vote were seated in Corp. U.S. Senate capacity only; their respective seats from their States remained vacant because neither the State Senates nor the State Governors appointed new Senators to replace them as is still required by the national Constitution for placement of a national Senator.

9th: In 1916, President Wilson is reelected by the Electoral College but their election is required to be confirmed by the constitutionally set Senate; where the new Corp. U.S. only Senators were allowed to participate in the Electoral College vote confirmation the only authority that could possibly have been used for electoral confirmation was corporate only. Therefore, President Wilson was not confirmed into office for his second term as President of the United States of America and was only seated in the Corp. U.S. Presidential capacity. Therefore the original jurisdiction government's seats were vacated because the people didn't seat any original jurisdiction government officers. It is important to note here that President Wilson retained his capacity as Commander in Chief of the military. Many people wonder about this fact imagining that such a capacity is bound to the President of the nation; however, When John Adams was President he assigned George Washington to the capacity of Commander in Chief of the military in preparation for an impending war with France. During this period, Mr. Adams became quite concerned because Mr. Washington became quite ill and passed on his acting military authority through his lead General Mr. Hamilton and Mr. Adams was concerned that if war did break out Mr. Hamilton would use that authority to create a military dictatorship of the nation. Mr. Adams averted the war through diplomacy and the title of Commander in Chief was returned to him.

(See: John Adams, by David McCullough, this book covers Mr. Adams concerns over this matter quite well. Mr. Adams was a fascinating man.)

10th: In 1917, Corp. U.S. enters W.W. I and passes their Trading with the Enemies Act.

11th: In 1933, Corp. U.S. is bankrupt, they force a banking holiday to exchange money backed Federal Reserve Notes with “legal tender” Federal Reserve Notes the Trading with the Enemies Act is adjusted to recognize the people of the United States as enemies of Corp. U.S.

12th: Some time after 1935, you ask Social Security Administration for a relationship with their program. With the express purpose of generating Beneficiary funds to United States General Trust Fund (GTF) the Social Security Administration creates an entity with a name (that sounds like your name but is spelled with all capital letters) and an account number (Social Security number). They give you the Social Security card and let you know that the card does not belong to you but you are to hold it for them until they want it back. If you are willing to accept that responsibility over the card you activate the card by signing it, which gives you the ability to act as the fiduciary for the cards actual owner Corp. U.S. and you can use the card’s name and number to thus transact business relations for the card’s actual owner. You are also to note that though the card verifies its agency (you as the single person with authority to control the entity so created) it is not for use as identification. On review: notice the Social Security Administration was the creator of the entity, they offered you the opportunity to serve its Trustee capacity (by lending it actual consciousness and physical capacity), they gave you something (the card) that does not belong to you to hold in trust and they reserved the actual owner of the thing (Corp. U.S.) as the beneficiary of the entity—by definition, this only describes the creation and existence of a Trust. More importantly: the name they gave this Trust is not your name, the number they gave the Trust is not your number and your lending actual consciousness and physical capacity to this Trust’s Trustee capacity does not limit you or your capacity to separately act in your natural sovereign capacity in any way—what you do, when you do it and how you do it is still totally up to you.

13th: In 1944, under the Bretton Woods Agreement, Corp. U.S. is quit claimed to the International Monetary Fund, and becomes a foreign controlled private corporation. [From Melvin and Susan: BAD MATH FELLAS! Make sure you’re sitting down for this one. We turn now to United States Code (USC) Title 22 § 286 and read the following: "§ 286. Acceptance of membership by the United States in International Monetary Fund. "The President is hereby authorized to accept membership for the United States in the International Monetary Fund (hereinafter referred to as the "Fund"), and in the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (hereinafter referred to as the "Bank"), provided for by the Articles of Agreement of the Fund and the Articles of Agreement of the Bank as set forth in the Final Act of the United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference dated July 22, 1944, and deposited in the archives of the Department of State. (July 31, 1945, ch 339, § 2, 59 Stat. 512.) Short titles: … May be cited as the ‘Bretton Woods Agreements Act’. "Other provisions: Par value modification. For the Congressional direction that the Secretary of the Treasury maintain the value in terms of gold of the Inter-American Development Bank’s holdings of United States dollars following the establishment of a par value of the dollar at $38 for a fine troy ounce of gold pursuant to the Par Value Modification Act and for the authorization of the appropriations necessary to provide such maintenance of value, see 31 USC § 449a." .

The act further transfers the assets of the United States Treasury to the IMF by stating words to the effect of: ‘the United States Treasury is now the Individual Drawing account of the IMF’

Think about it. "The President is hereby authorized to accept membership for the United States in the IMF" The President is authorized by whom? Congress? Well, even if Congress did authorize it where did they get the authority to so do? Certainly not from the Constitution, and Congress can’t lawfully do anything the Constitution doesn’t authorize them to do.
The Constitution plainly states: "The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

Ninth amendment; and, "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Tenth Amendment Further this joining in the IMF is obviously an international agreement; and, any good dictionary will define, "an agreement between nations" as a, "Treaty". The constitution is very specific on how treaties are to be engaged in with this nation - First, the President signs the treaty; and Second, the Senate ratifies his signature with a two-thirds majority vote.
That didn’t happen here. So if the right wasn’t given in the Constitution, Congress can’t take it and give it to the President.

This act states that Authorization came from the U.N. instead of from Congress, "provided for … as set forth in the Final Act of the United Nations"
There was no treaty with the U.N. until December 20, 1945, five months later, so the U.N. could not exercise its treaty with Corp. U.S. If it did not add up then it never will as you cannot og back ain time and change the probability or reality you have already played out; it is or it is history exactly like Obama’s and this court’s prior actions. Back ot TeamLaw’s work whihc my own reasoning and fact checking supports]:

14th: In 1968, at the National Governor's Conference in Lexington, Kentucky, the IMF leaders of the event proposed the dilemma the State governors were in for carrying out their business dealings in Federal Reserve Notes (foreign notes), which is forbidden in the national and State constitutions, alleging that if they did not do something to protect themselves the people would discover what had been done with their money and would likely to kill them all and start over. They suggested the States form corporations like Corp. U.S. and showed the advantages of the resultant uniform codes that could be created, which would allow better and more powerful control over the people, which thing the original jurisdiction governments of this nation had no capacity to do. Our Constitutions secure that the governments do not govern the people rather they govern themselves in accord with the limits of Law. The people govern themselves. Such is the foundational nature of our Constitutional Republic.
15th: By 1971, every State government in the union of States had formed such private corporations (Corp. State), in accord with the IMF admonition, and the people ceased to seat original jurisdiction government officials in their State government seats.
Now, having stated these historical facts, we ask you not to believe us, but rather prove these facts for yourself. We then ask you to contact us and share your discovery with us.
When you find there is no error in this historical outline, then remember these simple facts and let no one dissuade you from the truth.
The Bottom Line: when you speak about these private foreign corporations remember that is what they are and stop calling them government.
Further, it is very important that we cease to attempt to fix them. It is far more important that we learn how to reseat our original jurisdiction government and spread the word about the truth. By reseating our State and national governments in their original jurisdiction nature, we gain the capacity to hold these private foreign corporations accountable. They owe us a lot of money, in fact they owe us more money than there is available in the world. In fact it is impossible for them to pay and that gives us the leverage we need to take back our nation and put things right. The process is a simple one. The difficulty is in getting our people to wake up to the truth. That's why we ask you to prove the truth for yourself and contact us with your discovery.
That means that you must stop acting and communicating like you are anything other than the sovereign that God created you to be. And, stop referring to Corp. U.S. or the STATE OF 'X' as anything other than the private foreign corporations that they are. And, finally, stop listening to the Patriot Mythology that is espoused by those that only give these facts lip service.”
You do not seem able or capable to comprehend the law or the point of it nor its application or if you do you hate me personally and uniquely: I NEVER SWORE OUT ANY ALLEGIANCE TO ANY FOREIGN AUTHORITY OR CRIMINAL OR CORRUPTED OR INCAPABLE AKA UNSAFE AUTHORITY, NOT TO YOU, ROBERTS, CLINTON, BUSH OR OBAMA; I NOT ONCE EVER ACTED FOR ANY FOREIGN BUSINESS INTERESTS AND INSTEAD FOUGHT A LOCAL WALMART AND WON AS IT DOES UNCONSTITUTIONAL BUSINESS HERE AND ABROAD - IN CHINA; I NEVER WILLINGLY AND KNOWINGLY SUPPORT THIS IN ANY WAY, I EVEN RAN TOLLS AS ROADS ARE SOMETIMES LEASED TO FOREIGN NATIONS PLUS I WAS TRAFFICKED ACROSS STATE LINES AND SO I DO NOT IN ANY WAY IF AVOIDABLE SUPPORT MY INJURY. PERIOD. I DID NOT VOTE KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY THIS TIME AS I COULD HAVE FOUGHT AND WON HE UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTION DENYING ME MY LEGAL VOTE BUT REALIZED TO DO SO WOULD BE TO COOPERATE THUS THEN HAVE UNCLEAN HANDS SO INSTEAD I ACCESSED SCOTUS TO SECURE MY LEGAL STANDING THUS MY VOTE OR POWER AND AUTHORITY OVER MY OWN DESTINY AND FATE. On or around 12/22/06 when first reporting all I knew about NY’s corrupted court system to the FBI as well as the federal corporation’s involvement to seat a President who would be a foreigner to then protect foreign investments illegally made here and abroad thus I named HAWAII exactly as I knew it then would lead to a SCOTUS case of original jurisdiction when the FBI failed me? I NOT ONLY INVOKED MY RIGHTS AS A NATURAL BORN SOVEREIGN AMERICAN CITIZEN BUT AS A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN OF FLORIDA. LAST TIME I CHECKED? WASHINGTON DC IS NOT A STATE BUT IS THE CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS OF THE CORPORATION AND I WENT SO FAR AS TO NAME THAT HONOR BOUND AGREEMENT BETWEEN WASHINGTON, HAMILTON AND JEFFERSON AS THEY NEVER INTENDED US, WE THE PEOPLE, TO BECOME A PRIVATE AND FOREIGN CONTROLLED COMMODITY. I NAMED ALL OF THIS EXACTLY SETTING UP THE FRAME WORK FOR MY EVENTUAL SCOTUS WIN, A WIN THAT IS ALREADY. IF IT WERE NOT FOR SCOTUS? DC WOULD BE A DEN OF ACTUAL INEQUITY AS PROVEN BY ALL OF DC AND ITS EFFECT ON US LIKE AN ILLEGAL WAR AND THE SELLING OF OUR PERSONS TO PRIVATE AND FOREIGN INTERESTS UNTIL FEDERAL JUDGES WERE OPENLY ACTING OT OVERTHROW THE DECLARATION AND CONSTITUTION OR ACTUALLY MURDERING INNOCENT AMERICANS VIA AWARDING THEM TO THE UNETHICAL AND THOSE WHOSE ‘POWER’ IS ENTRENCHED AS IT IS ALL ABOUT PERCEPTION AND IS NOT THE ACTUAL REALITY OF WHAT THE DECLARATION, CONSTITUTION OR PRIOR SCOTUS RULING CLEARLY AND EXACTLY STATES. US CASE LAW? IF YOU HAD ANY ON YOUR SIDE YOU’D CITE IT AND NOT RULE 40-2. Actual law as written in 1776 and 1787 and US case law?

Put up or shut up as in stop writing words you can never support in any actual, legal court of law like SCOTUS and that only serve to prove your own guilt as your words prove you to be repugnant thus your order is void: “the Constitution's written nature, and the formal enumeration of the powers of government would be empty promises if there were no means to measure the actions of the government against the Constitution, and strike down those found wanting (see Marbury, supra, at 177) "[c]ertainly all those who have framed written constitutions contemplate them as forming the fundamental and paramount law of the nation, and consequently the theory of every such government must be, that an act of the legislature repugnant to the constitution is void’”. As the Act is void then you are null and voided. So then: TeamLaw is correct regarding some things one of which is the five month disparity between the signing of the treaty with the UN. I’m the acting, legal President and Commander of original jurisdiction. Ideally you want to unseat the crooks like the judges on this very bench and then reseat them with ethical and moral persons. You do not want TWO governments, you do not want a shadow one and you do not want foreigners running this nation and killing the People. You want to export US law not import socialism, Marxism, fascism, materialism, communism, despotism, dictatorship or religious extremism. You also do not want to institute STUPID, AFRAID or CROOK as qualifications. I unincorporated you by dissolving all kinds of mistaken beliefs and corruptions thus liability does indeed ensue as you knew as I told you. Legally you never were incorporated and me? I never agreed. Then whatever that thing was that you called a government? Even you, the US, defaulted upon that beast. Even you could not stand that. Upon reading what original jurisdiction is you legally must reverse your ruling or when I do eventually win - physically win as legally it has happened - as the people finally suffer so much they are moved to support my win even with violence if that is necessary? You have set yourself up for death as the fifth amendment says WE do not need to convene a grand jury in this case to then charge, try and convict you thus hang you. You were told to command, correct? I am a keen observer and I have keenly and wisely observed you not only violated the law but you named no actual reason. NOTHING AT ALL. You said it is DISMISSED and MOOT but not WHY. You did exactly quote Rule 42-4 not law 40-2 citing "ENTIRELY WITHOUT MERIT" meaning you looked right at the SCOTUS docket but then DENIED and DISMISSED it or CONFESSED TO YOUR GUILT IN WRITING! You are saying that WE, the people aka the Constitution is entirely without merit so the Founders are without merit and that my birth is without merit for if the Revolution was never fought and I was never born in America naturally? I never would have entered SCOTUS, the US never would have defaulted on 11/05/08 and Roberts never would have acted on 11/20/08. You would not have pressed your judicial luck by writing and issuing this unconstitutional order. Are you serious? Do you truly believe WE are this silly or that WE would ever come to believe the Revolution was not fought? I told you within my brief: "You can make an attempt to defeat the universe but guess what? Only the mentally ill or insane do that." I take it then your plea is insane? As you are claiming Roberts’s action is w/o merit? That he too is ‘crazy’ and cannot read? That he acting as Chief Justice is delusional and frivolous or he’s lying to himself about US law and his own abilities thus is manifestly futile? That like you some disembodied being put a pen in his hand and a gun to his head forced him to write "DENIED" any and all protection of the law? You made a mistake: Roberts never said any such thing. He's not mentally ill and can and does reason. You, unlike he, wrote "MOOT". Exactly. YES, I AGREE AS WE ALL DO: THE DECLARATION AND CONSTITUTION IS NOW MOOT AS OFFICERS LIKE YOU RENDER IT MOOT VIA YOUR ACTIONS THUS I WIN AGAIN AS YOU CONCURRED! YOU’RE MY PROOF OF DEATH!

2. I have a volunteer. It was not humanly possible for him to act before he read my brief as SCOTUS denied him informed consent thus now he can and may. Upon re-entry to SCOTUS? He or any willing volunteer then joins my case thus appearing in the caption. That makes him Vice President. He's a voter acting in his official capacity as a voter as well as an individual. If he chooses not to continue? Next person to get to me and volunteer wins. Upon our win he then gets his name on the ballot for President in 2012 as a candidate independent from me or in his own right. This then makes us, WE, the People, the government not the business, a brand new case of original jurisdiction. I have reasoned I can enter several ways to make it NEW or ORIGINAL as I ruled all citizens were ignorant not guilty like you are as you are an expert lawyer now exploiting your knowledge and your office thus abusing your power. The ignorant now not so ignorant are to get one opportunity. Thus, you want to reconsider if you exist as a judge and as a living, breathing human being let alone an American citizen as SCOTUS is waiting for me. Are you a corporate slave? A shill? A front man? You are not a foreigner thus you cannot escape the death penalty by claiming you are not bound by the Constitution. You are or else you would not be acting like a lunatic federal judge who is so traitorous he or she cashed a money order that read TRIBUTE across it and then wrote DENIED and MOOT. Sorry! I not only want a refund but the voters and I want a refund with interest: you gone as that is in our best interest. And someone has volunteered to help me make that happen sooner rather than later. He’s pro se too. For good measure I did not stop fishing for men: I have fond another willing volunteer. This man cannot read thus it was not humanly possible for him to know. Illiteracy? Not his fault. He met me and he made his case to me so we know he acted in his own defense thus he has clean hands.

3. You may not issue an ORDER instructing a clerk to commit what is a violation of the Constitution and is a criminal act known as treason. Marbury V Madison clearly states all people are each accountable and responsible thus if that order is obeyed in open and direct violation of the letter of the law, its spirit or both and which is in violation of Marbury? The clerk is the liable as they are to defy such an order as it itself is unconstitutional as it cites RULE not law and as it ignores and denies every fact and all law of the US. I clearly stated that this court would not know liberty as it could not as it was not willing to preserve, protect and defend our law in my unique case, in the cases of women and in the cases of all ethical or law abiding Americans, a part of which its spirit aka liberty. This sham of a decision, ruling and order is evidence rising to proof and the person or people who wrote it? Proof of all I claimed. Are you, the judges of this bench, denying your own miserable existence? Oh that’s right! Life ain’t so hard for you is it? As you have all of the overly broad power, as you have all of the tribute and as you have all of the physical comforts you could ask for including a lifetime appointment and never-ending paycheck as a direct result of tribute. My decision: Not if your appointment was never legal and you just proved it for me!

4. This is rich: The third thing you do not know that you want to reconsider is EVERYTHING I DO IS DELIBERATE. In SCOTUS? As life not paper is proof I went out on a limb, I stepped out on faith, GOOD FAITH, and told another human being who I can produce for SCOTUS: "I predict August, the Appellate will rule in August as August has been a very big month for me." Now, if the Creator, SCOTUS, the Founders and I and most if not all of the People were not conspiring against you, the Federal Appellate Corporation, that is, if you were acting constitutionally or in accordance with our law aka WE, the people, how could I know August? How could I ever accurately predict your actions if there was no pattern? There is a pattern. Your act of crime is dated August 3rd. It arrived at my home August 5th. I do not possess ESP but I do have the science, the history, the Declaration, the Constitution plus my own will thus the Creator – LAW - on my side. The pattern is: the law is not on your side. Mostly you are not even aware of the actual law at work. I ask you: Is this ruling and order US law at work??? No as it is your whim and will at work. It’s your work masquerading as something legal but barely.

5. The only reason I'm motioning for you to reconsider your reasoning, decision and ruling, your application of lawlessness and rule but not upon anything actually written by the Founders? To reconsider your criminal, traitorous idea which you acted upon, the idea that the Declaration and Constitution is DISMISSED and MOOT and so does not apply to you or me. I did it so the process is finally exhausted thus when WE do put you to death? You cannot cry you did not know or that WE did not inform you. WE did inform you and you gave us your informed consent to put you to death for treason. Your true belief is: "This citizens are lazy slobs who hate women especially *****es like Susan thus I’m safe from any consequences." You'd be wrong as the Creator will take care of you if you drop dead before of natural causes before we get to you and having to choose between me and you WHO do you think the People will choose? As life is proof? I predict: Not you.
6. What do you know? I did not need 20 pages but used all 20 anyway. Actually I only needed one sentence: On 05/11/08 the Solicitor General of the US waived your interest (the interest of the judges and clerks reading this) and waived your right to vote, act as a judge, express your opinion on anything or to collect a salary and all of your rights (the rights of the judges and clerks reading this). You have no interest and no right as you made no objection and on August 3rd, 2009, upheld that waiver. You never had power and authority over me and still do not as you did not award it to yourselves as John Marshall instructed you to do. You, BLACK, CARNES, and MARCUS did not object and just upheld the waiver of your interest and right. You even said the law or reality - it's inalienable - is MOOT. In your case YES but in mine? NO. See, unlike you I vested my interest and my right by entering SCOTUS directly and then coming back here as I never entered this court before and again, as I never left SCOTUS only my paper did. The law is any actual power and authority you might come to have in this world? YOU GET IT FROM ME OR WE THE PEOPLE NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! But you have to claim it for yourself. You gave it away to me, SCOTUS and the People. This power and authority does not appear from out of nowhere as it is; it is of the Creator then it is ours and then WE award it to you. You can claim you do not believe in God but the Creator is exactly named and I can and will prove it exists.

7. I not once ever wanted to become President. I had higher aspirations: Supreme Court Justice. I was like a laser beam solely focused on that one institution and how to get in on my own, as I knew there was a door no person could see. Jesus told me he broke in for me. Jesus told me that he set a place for me. The Founders repeated this to me over and over. They fully admitted: The only proof we have is our own existence as citizens of an independent nation. You might fail us. Susan, you of all people cannot fail us! They did not say this exactly they said it with symbols or clues as they enshrined the truth of who and what they are as people all over the place – in letters, books, rulings, currency, maps, portraits, schools, flags, architecture, words etc. etc. Your reality is false; it is not my own as I learned to see past the physical world as the physical is all an illusion...physicists who are doing nothing more than searching for God told me to check the pulse rate of the respiring universe. So I knew as fact– you are delusional as you are looking at THINGS and not considering the PEOPLE, or, HUMAN HEARTS. The truth of the Founders is their human heart and mind, still living. You can and do hear it if you listen. It’s the emotional result of their grand experiment that I knew to look for as you cannot see emotion but liberty and safety are emotions. Only humans emotionally reason. Somebody said it seemed as if Jefferson was “effeminate” in his need or emotional validation. EXACTLY. They and their emotional reasoning capacity made us safe. You, as you are unreasonable and indifferent, made me unsafe. I changed my awareness of the pulse rate of the respiring nation aka the Founders as WE are a living government...I began to follow Jesus accidentally by design by following John Adams as I cannot hear what I am way to close to: Thomas Jefferson. I came to this awareness: I have been living out Jesus my whole life, since I was 4 or 5. I was born with this awareness: I know they lock the door at night. I know the building is guarded. I know lawyers are hogging all the seats. That’s your reality, a fantasy in your head based upon past events not what is now. Your reality is that this will never, ever change; that above ‘reality’ is fact but not US law. Is hogging all of the seats our law? I truly believe it is against the spirit of our law. Change or growth, new or more awareness, is a given. Change is US law as that is due process. My reality? I’m already in! Then I merely willed my true belief into being. No lock, guard or lawyer can or may keep me out as long as I act in my own defense. Later I began defending the Founders as the name “Patriot Act” constitutes defamation of character as proven by those aforementioned “Bush” memos. Are these guys nuts to act upon the belief that they can keep me, the product or culmination of all who came before me, out? That they can tweak or fine tune history to then make it work against us, against the law and for them, the unjust? Wakey, wakey! The Founders built it into the design: our law is designed with you inside already as when the Founders open a door and the original 13 states ratify it no modern federal judge can close it. If the door is not there? The tool to make the door is. And if that door is created, opened and so there it is but you do not know how to walk through it? Or people keep stopping you from entering? Copy a play out of the Founders book which is their lives: Act, act like you belong there and people will believe you do...or actually disguise yourself. Act as if you’re crazy and/or dumb but yet well within the first ten amendments, as the right is expression of your true beliefs. You can wear an actual costume: Your form can be unique. Or you can disguise the truth by writing Original Jurisdiction knowing they will refuse to consider it possible for a woman and wholly overlook the substance of your argument for mostly the same reason plus as you insult them with honesty as the truth of US law versus your actions? It does hurt! Distract them by banging on pots and pans while you go around the rear: File in SCOTUS but keep complaining to them as if you could not as you need to be conferenced not only filed. By the time they recognize you and the truth of US law? It’s too late - you’re in! You’re conferenced thus heard. Or: Say you know how and then act, take that step, faking it all the way if you have to as life will eventually prove you wrong or right and the only real teacher you ever have is experience. Addicts call this faking it until you are making it – making US law and history that is! Fortunately for me I was born a legal prodigy. This nation does not recognize legal prodigies, as those in charge truly believe you cannot know something if an anointed authority keeps the knowledge from you. They believe you have to learn the law in a law school or worse, in Congress, or else it is impossible. No, do musical prodigies need music lessons? How did that first black or American Indian lawyer come to be? They did it on their own, that’s how. You victimized them until they had it; they learned via being subjected to lawlessness. Then they acted upon the opposite of what they knew. Plessy lost so I could win. The Founders? We had no law until they created it and first you need law to then have law schools. No license required to congress with other men and so conspire to make law back then. The other reason this nation lost out on me the legal prodigy and still does not recognize me as a genius? Stendhal told me: ALL WOMEN BORN GENIUSES ARE LOST TO THE PUBLIC GOOD. How is this good for the public??? It defies reason as our law, if not the sitting officers, is reasonable as reason is the nature of its design. You know what else the law is? Intentional. The Founders meant for me and my case to happen.

Conclusion

Motion to reconsider granted so Susan's ruling is upheld: BLACK, CARNES and MARCUS are MOOT as they are guilty of treason. The death penalty may now be carried out IF and only IF they do not revoke the waiver of their right by hearing this case in person or issuing an order AGAINST Obama, Roberts and the US not against reason thus against our Constitution, or, for WE, the people. A federal judge is to know: By their very design federal judges are to be intentionally constitutional and intentionally of good behavior. Is your defense that you never, ever read the Federalist Papers not even when I printed them out for you? Or is it what physicists claim: Photons, exactly like federal judges, behave differently if they know they are being watched. Add an observer? Photons seem to act as if they’ve adopted a conscience.

Federalist 78: “To avoid an arbitrary discretion in the courts, it is indispensable that they should be bound down by strict rules and precedents, which serve to define and point out their duty in every particular case that comes before them; and it will readily be conceived from the variety of controversies which grow out of the folly and wickedness of mankind, that the records of those precedents must unavoidably swell to a very considerable bulk, and must demand long and laborious study to acquire a competent knowledge of them. Hence it is, that there can be but few men in the society who will have sufficient skill in the laws to qualify them for the stations of judges. And making the proper deductions for the ordinary depravity of human nature, the number must be still smaller of those who unite the requisite integrity with the requisite knowledge... Upon the whole, there can be no room to doubt that the convention acted wisely in copying from the models of those constitutions which have established good behavior as the tenure of their judicial offices...”

I will let the citizens know the outcome or consequences of BLACK, CARNES and MARCUS’ own bad ideas that thankfully are not our law. This ruling in the form of a motion to reconsider constitutes an arrest warrant upon a charge of treason as well as other acts of sedition and subversion. Did I not tell you the only choice you had was confer the moral authority or will upon your own self? You had better hope the Chief Justice, Department of Justice or I get you before the People do.

If this order, the 11th District’s not my own, is not bad behavior then what is? These criminal ‘judges’ said I, Susan, made it all up as in American history never happened. Well then, what do you call August 3rd, 2009 if not American history?

ENTERED AND ORDERED AUGUST 5th, 2009.

Susan Herbert,
The acting, legal President and Commander in Chief, as I am,
As my will, my reasoning, my one vote, the equal protection and due process clauses and Marbury make it so

You can't see my underlining or italics but it matters not. Anyway, you have been informed. When the Solicitor General waived your interest and your right? YOU FAILED TO OBJECT AS WELL! ;)

BTW: If it is treason? It is then a violation of the Logan Act. They are basically one and the same but Logan assumes you have not negotiated with with the enemy. If it is treason it is Logan but if it is Logan it may not neccessarily be treason.

http://nullandvoidobama.wordpress.com

That's one of the final versions of my brief. It's almost indentical to what I entered. All I did was change "they did hack into the SCOTUS docket" to "it is alleged" as I have never been able to speak to an eyewitness but believe - know - I caught them in the act. I did not realize I had caught them until after the fact of it. Someone else reproted this event and so then I realized: I think I caught them and can prove it. If I allege it? I'm stating fact as a lawyer states allegations but the victim states what actually is. Only you know what you lived!

We do not share every single fact in common. For instance: Some of you LOVE Obama. When it comes ot Obama love is not my fact!

Law? Law we should have in common but we do not. Obviously.

Werbung:
Back