My weapon of choice is common sense

Castle

Greetings all!

I am neither Republican nor Democrat but I am generally conservative. I find myself leaning more towards Republican ideals but only because democratic liberalism has taken a sharp turn to the left in recent years which leaves us moderates looking rather "right'ish".

As you get more acquainted with my positions you will realize that I am not interested in quoting others opinions to justify my own. I simply take the facts as they are presented and verify them to the best of my abilities. After applying a healthy dose of common sense, I am usually quite comfortable defending my positions and will do so with vigor.

However, I am not always correct and will be the first to admit my errors. Learning is growth and I find no shame in growing through my mistakes.

I look forward to many spirited debates here at House of Politics and would like to take this opportunity to thank all who will take part in them.

-Castle

Werbung:
Greetings, Castle!

Interesting title for the thread! And I'm glad that we have gained a moderate in House of Politics!

We hope to have some great debates with you!

Welcome to House of Politics!

However, I am not always correct and will be the first to admit my errors. Learning is growth and I find no shame in growing through my mistakes.

And we definitely need more members who admit to mistakes and learn from them!

Welcome Castle. Just curious, but does your name come from the Punisher comics? Your avatar looks really familiar.

Welcome Castle. Just curious, but does your name come from the Punisher comics? Your avatar looks really familiar.

Correct.
I share his name and occasionally his solutions...... ;) Well, in theory anyhow.
Glad you caught that Dave. Most don't make the connection.

-Castle

Correct.
I share his name and occasionally his solutions...... ;) Well, in theory anyhow.
Glad you caught that Dave. Most don't make the connection.

-Castle

I was thinking it but I didn't want to sound too much like the comic book nerd that I am.

Werbung:
Which comic books do you enjoy?

Oh dear...right now I'd have to say that the X-Men books are my favorites. I like Deadpool a lot too. I liked Teen Titans during the initial volume three run when Geoff Johns was writing but it's gone way, way downhill since Infinite Crisis.

I read Civil War and was deeply upset most of the way through - the actual "Civil War" books weren't that heavy but the adjunct books were, especially Frontline. That **** was messed up.

I follow authors as much as I follow titles...in particular Peter David, Brian Michael Bendis, Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Fabian Nicieza, Frank Miller and J. Michael Straczynski.

In conclusion...yes, I'm a huge comic book nerd.

Back