Nahhh -- Our Colleges Don't Push A Liberal Agenda -- No way!!

Your first paragraph says I was deflecting from the topic.

Your second paragraph deflects to Obama: dividing the country.
Your third paragraph deflects to Obama: Marxist president.
Your eighth paragraph deflects to Obama: insurance, Benghazi.
Your ninth paragraph deflects to Obama : Obama – messiah.

Over half of the words in your post were about Obama, not about Rutgers U.

Who is deflecting from the topic?

You are trying to change the topic to Obama. That would just lead to bitter bickering? How can we do that and still keep our amiable rapport?
My last two paragraph conclude why I used Obama as an example in this topic .... and it is in context.

Nice try though Lag .....

Last edited:
Werbung:
An example? In context? Nice try?
Hey, nice try yourself. I nailed it.
Lag,

I clearly pointed out with an example the bias and far left leanings of our Universities.

Rutgers wants to claim that Condolezza Rice "played a prominent role in the administration’s effort to mislead the American people about the presence of weapons of mass destruction"

Yet Rutgers is willing to overlook the many intentional and direct lies from Obama and all the times this regime has intentionally mislead the American people on health care, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS scandal, etc. and we all know that Rutgers would never rescind and invitation for Obama to do a speech there.

That example is clearly in context to this topic. A context that you have not once commented on.

Every one of your post are deflection from this topic as evidenced by you not commenting on Rutgers rescinding Rice's invitation one single time.

Perhaps you need to research "liberal art of deflection".

Last edited:
Werbung:
The Rutgers article never mentioned Obama.

Only one paragraph in that article mentions Condi "mislead the American people"

You brought up Obama and spent more time on that than anything else. If that isn't an out of context deflection, I don't know what is.

You said "Rutgers is willing to overlook the many intentional and direct lies from Obama..." Rutgers? I presume you are referring to the faculty and not the administration. Just why would you expect a faculty with a "liberal agenda" to denigrate Obama in a resolution concerning Condi?
That wasn't even a nice try.

You certainly have a weird idea of liberals.

Back