Nancy Pelosi's husband 'violently assaulted' in San Francisco home invasion

DonKiRo

NANCY PELOSI

Nancy Pelosi's husband 'violently assaulted' in San Francisco home invasion​

by Ryan King, Breaking News Reporter
October 28, 2022 08:53 AM
| Updated Oct 28, 2022, 10:54 AM

1124953_sd_1666716712.jpg

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband was violently assaulted early Friday morning at his residence, according to the speaker's office.

A motivation for the attack is still under investigation, but her husband, Paul Pelosi, 82, has been taken to a hospital for medical treatment. Nancy Pelosi was not near the residence at the time of the attack.

“Early this morning, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and violently assaulted Mr. Pelosi. The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation," Drew Hammill, a spokesman for Nancy Pelosi, said in a statement.

"Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery.

The Speaker was not in San Francisco at the time," he added. "The Speaker and her family are grateful to the first responders and medical professionals involved, and request privacy at this time.”

The suspect is in custody, and the Capitol Police, FBI, and San Francisco Police Department initiated a joint investigation into the break-in, according to a press release.

The Democrats are collecting, assembling, or orchestrating and arranging the evidence to make it falsely appear that the assailant is a Trump fan, I only partially jest.

Why is Hillary's mug in a Pelosi story?

Idk

I copied the story about the Pelosi assault and Hillary appeared!

Werbung:
NANCY PELOSI

Nancy Pelosi's husband 'violently assaulted' in San Francisco home invasion​

by Ryan King, Breaking News Reporter
October 28, 2022 08:53 AM
| Updated Oct 28, 2022, 10:54 AM

1124953_sd_1666716712.jpg

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband was violently assaulted early Friday morning at his residence, according to the speaker's office.

A motivation for the attack is still under investigation, but her husband, Paul Pelosi, 82, has been taken to a hospital for medical treatment. Nancy Pelosi was not near the residence at the time of the attack.

“Early this morning, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and violently assaulted Mr. Pelosi. The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation," Drew Hammill, a spokesman for Nancy Pelosi, said in a statement.

"Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery.

The Speaker was not in San Francisco at the time," he added. "The Speaker and her family are grateful to the first responders and medical professionals involved, and request privacy at this time.”

The suspect is in custody, and the Capitol Police, FBI, and San Francisco Police Department initiated a joint investigation into the break-in, according to a press release.

The Democrats are collecting, assembling, or orchestrating and arranging the evidence to make it falsely appear that the assailant is a Trump fan, I only partially jest.

Why is Hillary's mug in a Pelosi story?

Idk

I copied the story about the Pelosi assault and Hillary appeared!
why hillary is there is hard to tell. They must not of tried to hard hes 82 and they had a hammer.

I don't care if it was politically motivated or not, an 82 year old gentleman in this country should be able to sleep soundly without worrying about being assaulted in his sleep. Paul Pelosi may not be my favorite person, but I don't wish this sort of attack on anyone. I hope the assailant does some serious time and Pelosi makes a full recovery.

I don't care if it was politically motivated or not, an 82 year old gentleman in this country should be able to sleep soundly without worrying about being assaulted in his sleep. Paul Pelosi may not be my favorite person, but I don't wish this sort of attack on anyone. I hope the assailant does some serious time and Pelosi makes a full recovery.
I think that all decent patriotic Americans and responsible, intelligent people feel the same as you and only hope that ALL AMERICANS see this attack as being considered de rigueur with the Leftists today.

Vote a straight GOP ticket.

If one believes the reporting on Heavy.com, this guy is some sort of Berkeley kook. His social media shows a large degree of anti-semitism and various paranoias against big government/big brother. He was also a "Castro nudist protester" (whatever the heck that means) and a "hemp jewelry maker."

I am sure more will come out.

EDIT: Apparently a "Castro nudist protestor" is someone who protested in the nude for legalized nudity. This protest took place in the Castro neighborhood/street of SF which begs the question: Why the hell is there a street named "Castro" in San Francisco?

EDIT2: Looking over his blog, there is quite a bit of racism - including several n-bombs - and hatred of communism.

Last edited:
If one believes the reporting on Heavy.com, this guy is some sort of Berkeley kook. His social media shows a large degree of anti-semitism and various paranoias against big government/big brother. He was also a "Castro nudist protester" (whatever the heck that means) and a "hemp jewelry maker."

EDIT: Apparently a "Castro nudist protestor" is someone who protested in the nude for legalized nudity. This protest took place in the Castro neighborhood/street of SF which begs the question: Why the hell is there a street named "Castro" in San Francisco?

EDIT2: Looking over his blog, there is quite a bit of racism - including several n-bombs - and hatred of communism.
Great reporting by you!

Thanks.

🙂👍

EDIT3: There is also a degree of "God loves you" stuff - but there is nothing I can see where he promotes or opposes any specific political party, office holder or candidate. There is nothing "MAGA" I can find - despite how desperately people on twitter want that to be the case.

EDIT4: I gotta admit that "Frozen (Censored)" video is hilarious. :D:D:D

BTW, this is the link which ALLEGEDLY is the blog of the guy who assaulted Pelosi - please note this is UNCONFIRMED:

Last edited:
why hillary is there is hard to tell. They must not of tried to hard hes 82 and they had a hammer.
Wasn't it you who complained about democrats attacking a SC judge.
Now a nut case republican, barges into Nancy's house wanting to kill her but her absence diverted him to her husband and you treat it as a joke.

What a pathetic unprincipled squalid opportunistic grub you are.

This is an example of exactly the hatred and contempt you have towards anything you see as Democrat. You complain about the disunity of the country and blame dems but in your mind it's ok to kill a Democrat.

It reminds me of the Kyle Rottenbox thing when he shot those guys. You all came out defending him because his victims were assumed to be dems and his gun rights were more important than human life.

So mouth off with your disgusting justifications all you want. You've declared you thoughts in history and I'll remind you of it forever you crumble.

This is one of the best owns you'll ever see:

"No one deserves to be assaulted. Unlike Nancy Pelosi’s daughter who celebrated my assault, I condemn this attack and wish Mr. Pelosi a speedy recovery." - Rand Paul

Its cali
Now a nut case republican, barges into Nancy's house wanting to kill her but her absence diverted him to her husband and you treat it as a joke.

This is an example of exactly the hatred and contempt you have towards anything you see as Democrat. You complain about the disunity of the country and blame dems but in your mind it's ok to kill a Democrat.

It reminds me of the Kyle Rottenbox thing when he shot those guys. You all came out defending him because his victims were assumed to be dems and his gun rights were more important than human life.

So mouth off with your disgusting justifications all you want. You've declared you thoughts in history and I'll remind you of it forever you crumble.
First boris wheres your evidence it was a republican ? Next 8 didnt treat it like a joke .Im 64 and of I attacked a 82 year old with a hammer if I wanted him dead he would be dead. How did i treat it like a joke. .
And boris kyle was being chased by blm rioters he fell and they started kicking him and beating him with a board and one of the had a pistol. He defended him self . had paul pulled out a gun and shot this guy it would be self defense also.

Now boris if you had any comprehension of reality you would of understood I questioned the fact he had intentions of killing paul as paul made a 911 call while the guy wasn't looking .
If he was there to kill i doubt paul would of been able to call 911.And finally from what I understand and im unsure if this is true or not that paul had the hammer the guy didnt bring it with him and he has a history of mental illness as many in her district do.
Next how in the world can you compare a break in and a assault to 3 rioters who chased a young boy down till he fell and was being kicked and beat in the head with a board and one of the 3 had a gun. So he defended himself.
I will bet if it had been you you would of shot also .
Just as paul would of had he had a gun.
The 2 incidents have nothing in common

crime in america is bad apl over this is just a foot note on the issue if he was not married to nancy it would not even be news

I did a bit of reading about the guy he had lived in a shed at one time and had confronted pelosi about wanting her to vote for public. Nudity . he was a fruit cale nut job. Her district is full of them.

Werbung:
Now boris if you had any comprehension of reality you would of understood I questioned the fact he had intentions of killing paul as paul made a 911 call while the guy wasn't looking .
If he was there to kill i doubt paul would of been able to call 911.And finally from what I understand and im unsure if this is true or not that paul had the hammer the guy didnt bring it with him and he has a history of mental illness as many in her district do.
Next how in the world can you compare a break in and a assault to 3 rioters who chased a young boy down till he fell and was being kicked and beat in the head with a board and one of the 3 had a gun. So he defended himself.
I will bet if it had been you you would of shot also .
Just as paul would of had he had a gun.
The 2 incidents have nothing in common
The fact remains your pathetic answer don't cover for you filthy remark. You disgraceful pile ridden old grub.

Back