NASA cuts ties with Russia over Ukraine crisis

steveox

April 3, 2014, 8:02 AM|NASA, the country's space agency, says it is cutting most of its ties with Russia, which will limit travel and communications for its employees, but the new policy does not affect the International Space Station.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/nasa-cuts-ties-with-russia-over-ukraine-crisis/

This is what happens when you elect Democrats! Obama retires our shuttle program and relies on Russia to send our astronauts up. Now in 2016 vote for an Republican for president lets get NASA back flying into space again. Todays Democrats are nothing like the Democrats of JFK. Theyre very liberal. Theyre for abortion, for gay marriage, Against death penalty and against guns.

Werbung:
I'm sorry I thought you actually read or watched the news...I guess being kicked out of the g8 , sanctions, and freezing assets on a key bank, holding a NATO war game now in Ukraine, Travel freezes on there top people, and other actions...all escaped your grasp.

Where I come from, they call that pissing in a tornado ... but then, I remember that Shakespeare wrote a play about Obama's foreign policy ... maybe you read it .... "Much Ado About Nothing"

I'm sorry I thought you actually read or watched the news...I guess being kicked out of the g8 , sanctions, and freezing assets on a key bank, holding a NATO war game now in Ukraine, Travel freezes on there top people, and other actions...all escaped your grasp.
Yeah those sanctions and freezes were HARSH. Zero effect. G8 ? Meh... doubt it makes any difference.

Werbung:
Back