NATO's Victory in Libya: The Right Way to Run an Intervention

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Werbung:
In the article "NATO's Victory in Libya: The Right Way to Run an Intervention" from "Foreign Affairs" you can find interesting details about the strike against Gadaffi. The paper is written by Ivo H. Daalder, US ambassador for NATO and James Stavridis, Supreme Allied Commander Europe and Commander of the U.S. European Command:

http://www.aco.nato.int/resources/site631/saceur/documents/Daalder_Stavridis_final.pdf

There were some interesting articles after the fact discussing death rates pre and post NATO involvement.

I think NATO performed the mission well enough here -- but I think the mission was short-sighted, and I think we will ultimately be back paying the price for it.[/quote]

There were some interesting articles after the fact discussing death rates pre and post NATO involvement.

I think NATO performed the mission well enough here -- but I think the mission was short-sighted, and I think we will ultimately be back paying the price for it.
[/quote]
It is true that the Lybia mission did not cost many allied soldiers lives. However we will not know what it achieved until a new leader is elected.

Werbung:
Thanks to NATO to created no-fly zone around Libya.But future will say the destination of western leaders.If Libya will be Nigeria then what happen.Wait and see...............

Back