NBC Calls Soviet Era Communism a "Pivotal Experiment"

Texas_tea

NBC’s Description of Soviet-Era Communism Stuns Marco Rubio, Other Viewers During Olympics Coverage

During NBC’s coverage of the opening ceremony of the 2014 Olympics in Sochi, a narrator described Soviet-era communism as a “pivotal experiment.” Many viewers objected to the reference and were quick to point out the mass suffering and death endured under communist leaders like Joseph Stalin.

Is it any wonder why Fox News has more viewers then all the clowns combined. These Leftist MSM outlets all support communism along with all half a dozen or so of their viewers, regardless of where they fall on the Marxist scale and regardless if they are even aware of the reality of what they are supporting.

Werbung:
I don't question it was a 'pivotal experiment' ... I just wonder why they didn't call it a 'failed experiment'

Why should the little guy get laid off and struggle to pay bills ,rent and know where their next meal comes from. Meanwhile the CEOs don't have to worry about being laid off while they still collect their millions from stocks and still make money from their jobs. You don't see the rich committing crimes like ordinary people do.

I thought the portrayal of the Revolution in Sochi was vey good. I am not talking about the NBS coverage but the Russian presentation. This was in contrast to the presentation in Moscow in 1980. The hammer and sickle was shown and Russia was still proud of the Soviet Communism.

This time the revolution was shown as getting rid of upper class corruption but bringing problems of their own, The mistakes of Soviet Communism were shown.

I wonder it at an American Olympic games the bad parts of capitalism would be shown?

Why should the little guy get laid off and struggle to pay bills ,rent and know where their next meal comes from. Meanwhile the CEOs don't have to worry about being laid off while they still collect their millions from stocks and still make money from their jobs. You don't see the rich committing crimes like ordinary people do.

Do you agree that every person should be rewarded commensurate with his contribution?

Werbung:
I thought the portrayal of the Revolution in Sochi was vey good. I am not talking about the NBS coverage but the Russian presentation. This was in contrast to the presentation in Moscow in 1980. The hammer and sickle was shown and Russia was still proud of the Soviet Communism.

This time the revolution was shown as getting rid of upper class corruption but bringing problems of their own, The mistakes of Soviet Communism were shown.

I wonder it at an American Olympic games the bad parts of capitalism would be shown?
Last I checked capitalism was not responsible for more murder, oppression, and human suffering in the 20th century alone than at any other time in recorded history combined.

Communism is ......

Back