Nebraska Civil Rights Initiative

Libsmasher

.... passed overwhelmingly, another thing you didn't see on the lib media.

It bans racist discrimination by the state in such things as university admissions and government contracts.

Linda Chavez, from the Center for Equal Opportunity, says of the University of Nebraska, a hotbed of racial discrimination:

“During the two years studied (the entering classes of 2006 and 2007), 389 whites were rejected by the law school despite higher LSATs and undergraduate GPAs than the average black admittee. Racial discrimination in university admissions is always appalling. But the extremely heavy weight given to race by the University of Nebraska College of Law is off the charts.”

In statements after the election, U of N spokesmen said they will continue their racial discrimination, thereby breaking the law.

Lib university fascism continues ....

Werbung:

It bans racist discrimination by the state in such things as university admissions and government contracts.
Gee....already?

How bold.....and, it's only 2008. :rolleyes:

Linda Chavez, from the Center for Equal Opportunity, says of the University of Nebraska, a hotbed of racial discrimination:

“During the two years studied (the entering classes of 2006 and 2007), 389 whites were rejected by the law school despite higher LSATs and undergraduate GPAs than the average black admittee. Racial discrimination in university admissions is always appalling. But the extremely heavy weight given to race by the University of Nebraska College of Law is off the charts.”

In statements after the election, U of N spokesmen said they will continue their racial discrimination, thereby breaking the law.

Lib university fascism continues ....

When brought to the people they vote for it. I am glad we are finally actually VOTING on stuff like this rather than judges ruling.

When this is national is when we will really see "change" and people will look and see people and not skin color. It will also kill any real bitterness from one group to another because one group wont be over favored to another. Its how it should have been in the first place if dweeb libs didnt put the stupid racist crap in to start with.

Are we asking too much for ALL people to be treated equally? The young "white" people of today are getting the shaft. The "white" male has been getting it for some time in the work force.

The UofN should get pounded by law suits till they conform to the law. Its about time people stand up to ALL forms of racism

Here's the problem. A similar initiative passed in California several years ago. Of course a typical arrogant lib judge threw the work of millions of people out the window in a 20 minute sham hearing. The person at the time with standing to appeal that was the california governor -liberal democrat Gray Davis, who did nothing.

Are we asking too much for ALL people to be treated equally? The young "white" people of today are getting the shaft. The "white" male has been getting it for some time in the work force.

You touched on the key point: it's YOUNG white males especially who have to fight back - the older ones have been corrupted and co-opted by the system. Unfortunately, lots of them are Bots who ignorantly just got done struggling mightily for their own economic and political destruction.

You touched on the key point: it's YOUNG white males especially who have to fight back - the older ones have been corrupted and co-opted by the system. Unfortunately, lots of them are Bots who ignorantly just got done struggling mightily for their own economic and political destruction.

Yeah, us whites have got it rough all right Libs...I've told you before, I pray every night night I was born black or Hispanic..then, according to you, I'd have it made.

You guys are crazy.

Yeah, us whites have got it rough all right Libs...I've told you before, I pray every night night I was born black or Hispanic..then, according to you, I'd have it made.

You guys are crazy.

How do you know whites don't have it rough? How many poor whites are there? Do you know? How many have lost jobs, contracts, and university places because of anti-white discrimination?

Let me guess who you are. Your a smug older lib white guy, who came up before "affirmative action", never was affected by it, have some secure position or lots of money, so you can AFFORD to indulge your despicable support for anti-white racist policies.

And WHERE did you get this jackass idea that white people's deserving the equal protection of the law, as guaranteed by the 14th amendment, depends on whether they're having "rough" as estimated by some miserable white uncle tom?

Let me guess who you are. Your a smug older lib white guy, who came up before "affirmative action", never was affected by it, have some secure position or lots of money, so you can AFFORD to indulge your despicable support for anti-white racist policies.

And WHERE did you get this jackass idea that white people's deserving the equal protection of the law, as guaranteed by the 14th amendment, depends on whether they're having "rough" as estimated by some miserable white uncle tom?
..........exceptional.....truely exceptional.....the inability to argue an issue so lets just make up some spurious facts about another poster and attack them........well done :rolleyes:

.......awaiting with interest the indignant comeback.......

..........exceptional.....truely exceptional.....the inability to argue an issue so lets just make up some spurious facts about another poster and attack them........well done :rolleyes:

"conservative"-wit; ain't it grand? :rolleyes:

I said: "LET ME >>>GUESS<<< WHO YOU ARE."

And the BRAZEN, COWARDLY, HYPOCRITICAL dismissal of protest against anti-white racist discrimination, by the same people who charge other people with being racist about every five minutes, is not something that also elicits an indignant response from YOU, ehhhhh? :rolleyes:

Werbung:

I put it on the same level as a post that does nothing but compare Fox News anchors to Nazi's.

Back