Need tips about health !

Al Arafat

So about 2 months ago I decided to change my way of living to lose weight. I started at 266 lbs, and I'm a 5'9" male who is 27 years old. I had been stuck at 266 lbs for a couple of years, and my calorie intake was at a whopping 2500+ calories daily. I stopped drinking soda and eating fast food, and cut my calorie intake down to 1200-1400 . I keep track of every food I eat in my journal religiously I have always eaten lots of fruits and vegetables and fiber. Basically nothing in my lifestyle has changed . I dropped 25 lbs in the first month , but the weight loss slowed down and pretty much stopped when I reached 238 lbs. I've tried cheating on the diet for a couple days and restarting, and it only helped a little bit. Any tips to get the weight loss started again?

Werbung:
So about 2 months ago I decided to change my way of living to lose weight. I started at 266 lbs, and I'm a 5'9" male who is 27 years old. I had been stuck at 266 lbs for a couple of years, and my calorie intake was at a whopping 2500+ calories daily. I stopped drinking soda and eating fast food, and cut my calorie intake down to 1200-1400 . I keep track of every food I eat in my journal religiously I have always eaten lots of fruits and vegetables and fiber. Basically nothing in my lifestyle has changed . I dropped 25 lbs in the first month , but the weight loss slowed down and pretty much stopped when I reached 238 lbs. I've tried cheating on the diet for a couple days and restarting, and it only helped a little bit. Any tips to get the weight loss started again?

You should also stop eating grains, particularly wheat. Also stop eating sugar. If you do this, you will lose weight very quickly and be much more healthy.

Check this out for more information from Dr. Davis. http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/

limiting carbs always helps, grains as Gipper points out helps a lot.
no body like to think about it but increasing exercise may be necessary. even something as simple as walking for 20-30 minutes a day should help. doesn't have to be high impact just regular.

Congratulations on your weight loss. When I have successfully dieted, I did like you, counting the calories and walking. I love vegetable soup and would make it all the time. I considered it to be a free food, and would have it with meals or inbetween. Walking too, which I wasn't fond of at first. But I would add a block everyday, and pick up my pace. Before I knew it, I sort of became addicted to it. It always gave me more energy to do other things. Eat at the table, take your time and chew your food well. Make eating your healthy foods a pleasant experience so you aren't feeling deprived. Have you ever watched "The Biggest Loser"? I love that show. Although it's extreme, you have to really admire just how successful those people are. They don't just lose weight , they get healthy.

I agree completely that to lose weight one should avoid wheat (grains), sugar, and in general carbs. I would add that if you don't want to lose weight as a result of being sick or dead that you should eat enough nutritious vegetables and healthy meats.

Check out the blog: marksdailyapple.

When I was younger I gained about 20 pounds and when i wanted to lose it I just ate less. When I got older and had regained those pounds that strategy did not work for me. I fought the same 20 pounds for years and was never able to handle the hunger. when I started eating primal 12 of those pounds just melted off with no real effort on my part and no unbearable hunger. I expect the rest of the fat to be gone soon but also to weight more with additional muscle.

Having acne prolems?

I'v experienced that too and tried lots of medicine but it turns out
that im just wasting my money on it. .

finally I found this very helpful site that definitely solved my prolems
in a short period of time.

Now is the time to say goodbye to your acne. Very effective and useful.
You should try it yourself and be amaze.

Clink this link to know ways how to get rid of acne

Werbung:
Back