NeoCons' Worst Nightmare!!!

Mr. Shaman

(Well.....besides gettin' your collective-butts handed-to-you, in the '08 Elections....)​

"When Americans voted for Obama on November 4, citizens around the world celebrated his resounding win. People in cities and villages danced and cheered in the streets, and Kenya declared the day after the election a national holiday.

When President Bush was elected for his second term, the cover on the U.K.'s Daily Mirror read, "How can 59,054,087 people be so dumb?"

The day after Obama's victory, the paper's cover read, "GOBAMA!"

Good Luck on that, there Bush Legacy, NeoCons!! :p

Werbung:
Yep, the whole world hates neocons.

Which is not surprising considering their massive hypocrisy on so many issues.

Yep, the whole world hates neocons.

Which is not surprising considering their massive hypocrisy on so many issues.
At least someone has learned something from The Bush-Debacle!!!

"However, the President-elect acknowledged that America must improve its international image. And this is a good sign. In contrast, the leadership of our country never speaks this way about the image of Russia in the world. We always pretend that it doesn’t matter to us, although in actuality our every step is designed to produce a certain reaction abroad. Unlike Americans, we don’t conduct our own studies about Russia's reputation abroad. Because we so often talk about a multi-polar world, and claim the status of one of those poles, it would be good for us to adopt this overseas practice."

It's lookin' like The NeoCons do have some allies.....in China!!

"There were many factors behind Obama's victory - problems with Bush administration policies, America's financial crisis, Obama's pledges for prosperity and successful campaign strategy, etc. - but Obama's mysterious personality cannot be ignored." :rolleyes:

Aww, gee.....looks like we're gonna have to tolerate Mega-Prosperity , again!

How're "conservatives" possibly gonna get their martyr-fixes, over the next-eight-years???? :(

"Responding to criticism that he was filling out his team by recycling the Clinton administration, Obama said Wednesday that he is looking to combine "experience with fresh thinking."

Obama said advice from his economic advisory board would be an example of a "cross section of opinion."

"We want ideas from everybody, but what I don't want to do is to somehow suggest that, because you served in the last Democratic administration, that you are somehow barred from serving again -- because we need people who are going to be able to hit the ground running," he said."

I wonder how neo-con-men reconcile their 'every man for himself' views with their christianity which allegedly preaches love and care for your fellow man.

I don't really they just ignore the bits in the biblle that get in the way of their hideous selfishness and obsession with money and war and stuff..

Like the bit about the difficulty of a rich man getting into heaven.

I bet neo-con-men have had some needles custom made with camel-sized eyes.

Yes, god loves you only if you love him.

If you don't he burns you in hell forever which some may say is an over reaction esp considering we are allegedly his children.

If your children said they don't love you would you set fire to them?

I had considered that but then I thought, if their children don't love god they will be burned forever so as you cannot extend infinity you may as well start burning them now.

It is the same kind of reasoning that makes me wonder why christians don't take greater risks. If they die they go to heaven so why delay access by living safely?

Yes, god loves you only if you love him.

If you don't he burns you in hell forever which some may say is an over reaction esp considering we are allegedly his children.

If your children said they don't love you would you set fire to them?

where did you learn this? I dont know any christians who only love you if you love god. though I know there are a few really wierd baptsits who protest just about eveything, the came all the way to oregon to protest the transsexual mayor

but in general I dont know that christians only love you if you love god, they spend most of their time helping people who dont believe in any god at all through missions and other local programs

Werbung:
Back