Net Neutrality and crappy little websites

gr8cooks

I was Googling some network questions and found this article about Network Neutrality. Actually, the crazy title of the article caught my eye:

Net Neutrality = Large Telcom companies out to rape the common people and their crappy little websites – working with prostituting politicians selling out the rights of the citizen they represent so that can put money in their pockets to stay in office.

http://pusz4frog.wordpress.com/2010/10/05/net-neutrality-large-telcom-companies-out-to-rape-the-common-people-and-their-crappy-little-websites-%e2%80%93-working-with-prostituting-politicians-selling-out-the-rights-of-the-citizen-they-repre/

I didn't realize that our right to an equal Internet experience was in jeopardy. I can't believe the stupid Republicans held up the Net Neutrality act.

Yeah, it is clear that the Telco's are paying off the Republican because they will sell there souls cheep. Actually, I think all politicians will sell their souls, maybe not cheep but sell they will.

I hope the FCC will rule that broadband is a telecom service subject to common carrier rules will treat all traffic equally.

Damn Telco's, crappy wireless reception, over-priced services and now they want to rule the Internet and rip us all off. Like my cell phone bill isn't enough of a rip off!!

This is really the first time I have heard of this net neutrality issue.

How big an issue is Net Neutrality for us, the average citizen?

If the Telco's have their way, if I set-up a blog or small website then I would have to pay a lot of money to get the same traffic speed that I would today?

Why would anyone support the idea of letting these Telco's run the Internet and rip us off?

Werbung:
Back