New Comedy Show in the US

Stallins favorite shows

But Время never break speical report on their news when JFK died or 9/11 happend.Nor they never broke the News when Leonid Brezhnev died or Terrorist attack in Moscow theater.

Werbung:
Actually, Uncle Joe's favourite shows were American Cowboy Movies.

Who knows

Maybe he was a fan of Ronald Wislon Reagan.

and the awesome cowboy epic - Cowboy from Brooklyn

Comrade Stalin

The Daily Mail is a unashamed squawkbox of the Conservative Party who have been trying to destroy the NHS since it's formation in 1945.

Dental care was free in the UK until the conservatives decided to change it in the early 1990's.

Ergo, the Daily Mail is am unreliable source.

Comrade Stalin

They provided detailed accounts - can you disprove any of it?

Who knows

Comrade Stalin

:D

Gosh, I didn't think I'd EVER find anyone who actually believed that old bit of soviet propaganda! :rolleyes:

Who knows

Comrade Stalin

How can Old Soviet Union allowed western movies? I heard it was forbiden under kremlin law.

Werbung:
Hats off to hottie comedienne Sarah "Great Legs" Palin who has lost no time in dashing off a cracking satire on the wikileaks saga.

"Sarah Palin has called on the US government to hunt down WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange like an al-Qaeda or Taliban leader, calling him "an anti-American operative with blood on his hands".

In a post on her Facebook page, the former US Republican vice-presidential candidate wrote: "Assange is not a 'journalist', any more than the 'editor' of al-Qaeda's new English-language magazine Inspire is a 'journalist'."

"He is an anti-American operative with blood on his hands. His past posting of classified documents revealed the identity of more than 100 Afghan sources to the Taliban. Why was he not pursued with the same urgency we pursue al-Qaeda and Taliban leaders?"

Nice one Legs. Keep 'em coming

sarah_palin_5.jpg

Comrade Palin

Back