New Democrat Leader Called For A Serious Investigation Of Biden For Sexual Assault

Real News Links

New Democrat Leader Called For A Serious Investigation Of Biden For Sexual Assault

I guess that was HIS Kamala Harris 'I was the little girl on that bus moment that gets swept aside and doesn't matter now that Joe is President.

What are the chances that now he is the new leader of the Democrats in the House he actually initiates that investigation of Joe Biden he declared was needed?

Hakeem Jeffries, House Dems' new leader, said Tara Reade's Biden accusation should be 'investigated seriously'

House Democratic Caucus Chairman Hakeem Jeffries, who was elected Wednesday by House Democrats to succeed Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said during the 2020 presidential election that Tara Reade’s sexual assault allegation against President Biden "needs to be investigated seriously."

Jeffries made headlines in April 2020 after he broke with his party to lend credibility to the claims made by Reade, a former Biden staffer who accused Biden of cornering her in a Senate office building in 1993 and sexually assaulting her.

Multiple people have corroborated parts of Reade’s story since she first spoke out on March 25, 2020, but Biden and his campaign vehemently denied the claims.

Werbung:

I guess that was HIS Kamala Harris 'I was the little girl on that bus moment that gets swept aside and doesn't matter now that Joe is President.

What are the chances that now he is the new leader of the Democrats in the House he actually initiates that investigation of Joe Biden he declared was needed?

Hakeem Jeffries, House Dems' new leader, said Tara Reade's Biden accusation should be 'investigated seriously'

House Democratic Caucus Chairman Hakeem Jeffries, who was elected Wednesday by House Democrats to succeed Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said during the 2020 presidential election that Tara Reade’s sexual assault allegation against President Biden "needs to be investigated seriously."

Jeffries made headlines in April 2020 after he broke with his party to lend credibility to the claims made by Reade, a former Biden staffer who accused Biden of cornering her in a Senate office building in 1993 and sexually assaulting her.

Multiple people have corroborated parts of Reade’s story since she first spoke out on March 25, 2020, but Biden and his campaign vehemently denied the claims.
This is a move worthy of Obama, himself!

😎

Democrats gave biden a pass and his son and pelosi
Now that Biden has announced his desire for a second term, this move by Jeffries might represent the will of Barack and the party.

I expect Joe Biden to suddenly have a change of plans. And then the investigation called for by Jeffries will just fade away.

why-do-republicans-believe-everything-they-he-L-Ef6NT3[2].jpeg

Werbung:
Back