New ethics complaint filed against Palin

Popeye

The goofy Governor of Alaska doesn't seem to think rules were made for her or her hillbilly family..More trouble could be brewing however as it looks like this Henning guy is no fan of Palin, can't say that I blame him...his efforts to keep her in line are admirable.

Zane Henning, the Wasilla man who made a public records request for thousands of e-mails from Palin aides, has filed a new ethics complaint against the governor.

His charge: That Palin is breaking state ethics rules by talking about her campaign and promoting her political career from her state office. He’s focusing largely on this recent interview with Greta Van Susteren in the Atwood building, but also cites her Nov. 7 interview with reporters in the lobby of the governor’s office.

“These video reports show Sarah Palin speaking to numerous reporters in her Republican vice-presidential candidate capacity defending and still promoting herself and not as the governor of Alaska representing Alaskans,” Henning writes.

http://community.adn.com/adn/node/134626

Werbung:
Palin =
524900480_f97cfb4eb4_o.gif

She doesn't believe the rules apply to her.

This is so funny, some one "claims" she did something wrong.... and before anyone can prove it or investigate it she is dog crap

but when it come to the messiah and things he has actually done wrong...or things people are trying to have actually investigated, well that is just hateful

you guys make me laugh so much

I am not sure if this one has any legs either. It revolves around her using state resources while campaigning for office. Im taking a wait and see attitude about this one. There wont be the Presidential campaign partisanship claims.
There does seem to be a fair amount of people are curious as to if we have the Sarah Palin that is Governor of Alaska, or Sarah Palin that is Executive branch candidate 2012.

I am not sure if this one has any legs either. It revolves around her using state resources while campaigning for office. Im taking a wait and see attitude about this one. There wont be the Presidential campaign partisanship claims.
There does seem to be a fair amount of people are curious as to if we have the Sarah Palin that is Governor of Alaska, or Sarah Palin that is Executive branch candidate 2012.

I'm no Palin fan to be certain. But honestly, if she is being accused of wrongdoing because of this, I would think that same case could be made of most governors or senators running for president. In fact, to some extent, I think certain states get the shaft during the whole election process. Perhaps they should have a law that requires people to step out of their elected office if they are going to run full-time. This applies to both Obama and McCain as well. I don't think the needs of the constituents that voted them into office in the first place are being considered.

I will surely vote for her next time around. I can see how she still has you libs
scared to death.

She wouldn't win at this point. I think if she is the best we can come up with in 2012 we are going to be in for another bad election.

She wouldn't win at this point. I think if she is the best we can come up with in 2012 we are going to be in for another bad election.

I would agree. I have plenty of Republican friends (I even kissed one once, LOL!) and many of them were very underwhelmed and disappointed by her.

Werbung:
I'm no Palin fan to be certain.
I have been both critical and very happy with her. It depends on what we are talking about.
But honestly, if she is being accused of wrongdoing because of this, I would think that same case could be made of most governors or senators running for president.
That might be the case, but we are talking about Alaska here, who passed very stiff legislation in regards to ethics standards by elected officials. This comes in the wake of the long standing and ongoing corruption scandal in Alaska. This legislation was campaigned on, lobbied for, supported by, and signed into law, by guess who?
In fact, to some extent, I think certain states get the shaft during the whole election process.
Alaska is certainly included here. 1 member in the house, and being apparently so inconsequential that the national media had declared the election victory before the polls had even closed here.
Perhaps they should have a law that requires people to step out of their elected office if they are going to run full-time. This applies to both Obama and McCain as well. I don't think the needs of the constituents that voted them into office in the first place are being considered.
Its tricky to do in reality considering the 1st amendment, but I think it should be left up to the states in general.

Back