New "Israeli" spy caught!

Untouchable

Latest news from AP:

Army engineer charged with passing secrets to Israel in '80s

NEW YORK (AP) — An 84-year-old former U.S. Army mechanical engineer was arrested Tuesday on charges he slipped classified documents about nuclear weapons to an employee of the Israeli Consulate who also received information from convicted Pentagon spy Jonathan Pollard, authorities announced.

Ben-ami Kadish was charged in U.S. District Court in Manhattan with four counts of conspiracy, including allegations that he disclosed U.S. national defense documents to Israel and acted as an agent of the Israeli government.

Prosecutors say Kadish, a U.S. citizen who worked at an Army base in New Jersey, took home classified documents for six years and let the Israeli photograph them in his basement. Those documents included information about nuclear weapons, a modified version of an F-15 fighter jet, and the U.S. Patriot missile air defense system. Kadish's apparent motivation was to help Israel, prosecutors said.
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h002o_ai2v68s57ia6xLKXf-GZ5AD907765 G0
Not the first and probably not the last
Israeli spy scandals over US won't stop as soon as authorities hope!

This is octogenarian who has been arrested for suspected activities "On Her Majesty's Secret Service": his true homeland!- it would surely re-launch the controversial Pollard's scandal discuss again.

But just how it would be the media echo if an Iranian spy would be unmasked alike?!- this is the lovely little friend spying on his old friend
dagan_d.jpg

84al_z8.jpg

Werbung:
Latest news from AP:

Not the first and probably not the last
Israeli spy scandals over US won't stop as soon as authorities hope!

This is octogenarian who has been arrested for suspected activities "On Her Majesty's Secret Service": his true homeland!- it would surely re-launch the controversial Pollard's scandal discuss again.

But just how it would be the media echo if an Iranian spy would be unmasked alike?!- this is the lovely little friend spying on his old friend

Spy scandals wont stop ever, it is a part of international politics. Of course this time it happens to be an Israeli implicated which of course bring you out of the woodwork.
But yeah, a horrible situation, no doubt those triffling Joos! Right?
Forget to mention we spy the hell out of everyone else.

So your nation is allowed to spy, but the Jewish one isn't?

Interesting. On what grounds have you drawn this conclusion bewitched?

Racist logic, or real logic?

I was always under the impression that Israel was an extension of the US - kindda like the 51st state. I see no reason why this guy should be put up for spying since the US administration supports all facets of Israeli military procurement and training; this guys' actions could be seen as a normal extension of that policy.

Actually that's not quite correct.......... trash what I wrote above - thinking about it America is an just annex of Israel so how can the guy have been spying :p :D

A worthless ally anyway, I think its time to cut the baby from the teat and let nature take its course with Israel. What do we get out of this deal with them? outside making some American Jews can evangelicals happy? It serves no US national Interest, in fact only hurts US Security and economic goals.

First time I've even been so glad Bunz was here. One intelligent post from a 4 completely stupid ones.

Pocket: Israel is an ally. Do you just cut your own friends off and forget about them? Israel also is an economic plus. In case you missed it, Intels latest microproccessors, used in nearly all new PC today, were created and designed in Israel. Israel is a plus in host of other ways as well. Most new 'renewable energy research' is done in Israel.

Scotsman: Your nutz. Every time Israel is attacked by terrorist, we tell them to restrain themselves and don't do anything. If we were an annex, why do we oppose them responding to terrorist? Why do we try and cut up the land of Israel all the time, demanding they give their land to people who commit terrorist acts? What you said is fruity.

9sub. No it's not. I highly doubt we are spying on Israel. What a boring spy job that would be. (Psst, they have weapons!) (really? which ones?) (Psst, the ones we sold them last week) If we are, and they are caught, they will be charged just the same.

Untouchable: As soon as the authorities hope? That was almost 30 years ago! You think we would react differently to Iranian spying, verses an Israeli spy? Well duh... last I checked the last 20 terrorist attacks and attempts were not by Israelis. Further, the Israelis don't have a loony fruit bat, claiming the Holocaust never happened, running their country.

So your nation is allowed to spy, but the Jewish one isn't?

Interesting. On what grounds have you drawn this conclusion bewitched?

Racist logic, or real logic?

Well now, my modly friend. Nobody is allowed to spy. I know it is illegal in most every country and punishable by death in many. It obviously does happen though. It is the game played in international politics. There are also varying degrees of espionage. When it involved nuclear weapons, I tend to lean towards captial punishment.

I was always under the impression that Israel was an extension of the US - kindda like the 51st state. I see no reason why this guy should be put up for spying since the US administration supports all facets of Israeli military procurement and training; this guys' actions could be seen as a normal extension of that policy.

Actually that's not quite correct.......... trash what I wrote above - thinking about it America is an just annex of Israel so how can the guy have been spying :p :D

Scotsman, I generally enjoy the comedic slant your posts take.:D
Your sentiments are not off. Israel takes lots of flak from some Americans, including sometimes myself. But I generally see Israel for the critical ally it is. Many people forget just the little things that go under the radar that works in the US interest. Also, they occassionally do some very overt things that American cant/wont otherwise do. Such as sucessfully bombing nuclear power plants before they can produce WMDs. Not to mention the intelligence they gathered through thier battles with the Arabs. Gave us a hell of an insight on American weapons versus the Soviet bloc types the arabs were often equipped with.

A worthless ally anyway, I think its time to cut the baby from the teat and let nature take its course with Israel. What do we get out of this deal with them? outside making some American Jews can evangelicals happy? It serves no US national Interest, in fact only hurts US Security and economic goals.

Again, as I posted earlier, Israel is often overlooked for doing the dirty work that we wont/cant do ourselves. I dont agree with plenty of things the Israeli government does. But they do serve thier purpose for us.
Plus, didnt you see Munich? Morale of that story...dont F*ck with Israeli olympians, it will come back to you.:cool:

First time I've even been so glad Bunz was here. One intelligent post from a 4 completely stupid ones.

Well I am glad my presence made your day better. But are you suggesting that my posts dont always do that to you? :D
In all seriousness Andy, we dont agree on much, but I do respect your view points. Now if I could just convince you that 9/11 was....ah nevermind.

Surely this man will send the rest of his days locked up. Should have happened a long time ago. But either way, everyone collects intelligence on everyone else. It is the name of the game. It will make for some embarrassing relations between the two countries for about an hour. Then it is back to normal. No biggie right?

Scotsman, I generally enjoy the comedic slant your posts take.:D
Your sentiments are not off. Israel takes lots of flak from some Americans, including sometimes myself. But I generally see Israel for the critical ally it is. Many people forget just the little things that go under the radar that works in the US interest. Also, they occassionally do some very overt things that American cant/wont otherwise do.

Hi Bunz - I'm an independent observer with only a passing interest in this region so feel free to take issue with what you will, however, it seems to me that Isreal could not exist without the US. You mentioned that the US has spats with Israel which is what you'd expect I guess as most of the world sees Isreal as the petulent offspring of the US I suppose the US whilst huffing and puffing at their errant child makes for good public consumption it is always business as usual in that the arms and cash keep flowing and the lobbyists get ever richer!

From what little I know there does seem to be a very vocal and highly influencial Jewish lobby in US Government circles that makes demands on the US government thus they and you as tax payers are almost duty bound to preserve and defend Israel.

So, going back to the point of the post that was the basis upon which I think this guy cannot be a spy since Isreal and the US share this magical symbiotic relationship :D

Every time Israel is attacked by terrorist, we tell them to restrain themselves and don't do anything. If we were an annex, why do we oppose them responding to terrorist? Why do we try and cut up the land of Israel all the time, demanding they give their land to people who commit terrorist acts? What you said is fruity.

Hi Andy - Absolutely right the US should call for restraint! The situation in the mid-east is inflamatory to say the least, the US defence budget is high enough as it is without having to go to the trouble, time and expense of re-supplying Israel following every trivial spat, incursion or rocket salvo. The cost to the US for arms, ammunition, fuel, training and and and for any protracted conflict with their neighbours would be huge and quite frankly I would imagine that the population of the US is paying enough tax as it is without having to consider paying for Isreals wars as well?

Whilst counselling restraint don't forget that the US is responsible to a wider audience. The US does not exist in a vacuum you have international obligations as a superpower and a world diplomat thus the US Government have to have a public line of rhetoric in order to appease international and to some extent a domestic audiences oppinion. Governments and ambassadors know that what is spoken in public does not truely reflect policy.

War will not break out just becuase a new salvo of rockets lands on Israel the US will not be standing there prodding Israeli troops forwards unto battle! The US as any good parent will countenance restraint - distinguishing short term aggression with long term aspiration i.e. choose your battles!

Well I am glad my presence made your day better. But are you suggesting that my posts dont always do that to you? :D
In all seriousness Andy, we dont agree on much, but I do respect your view points. Now if I could just convince you that 9/11 was....ah nevermind.

Convincing me would actually be very very easy. You must prove or explain, using physics the following things:

1. A woman standing on a floor hit by the plane, that according the government was reaching 800ºC, was able in this heat to walk to the hole where the plane hit and wave.

2. A molten metal flowed from the side of each building glowing yellow. Steel melts at 1300ºC and Jet fuel burns at a max temp of 900ºC. Aluminum when melted is silver.

3. A complete set of steel trusses, of the exact same quality of steel, and same design as used in the twin towers, was tested. They put the same weight on these trusses, as was applied above the 73 floor. They then heated the trusses to the temp claimed by the government report. They never failed.

4. Every floor truss, every weld, every bolt, across the entire floor, all broke at the exact same time, despite the how obviously the fire wasn't burning evenly across the whole floor (woman in the hole was not burning to death).

5. How fire fighters on the very floors hit described 3-4 isolated pockets of fire that only required 2 hoses to put out.

6. How people came up from the basement on fire and hurt, and how the 1st floor windows were all blown out.

7. How only the buildings owned by Silverstein were damaged, and each beyond repair, and each claimed by a terrorist event insurance policy purchased not even a year prior. At the same time, buildings even closer to the twin towers than WTC7 were not damage at all.

8. What caused the tremors prior to the buildings falling down.

After you answer these, with physics where applicable, I'll have another list. But you and I both know you can not answer these questions. If you really could, I would have already found the answers and would have dropped it.

Hi Andy - Absolutely right the US should call for restraint!

If after 9/11, Israel had sent a note telling us "Be restrained. Don't do anything 'inflamatory'. Try and work it out with the Taliban" how would the US have responded? Hint: pissed off. So, when rockets go flying into Israel from some terrorist in Gaza, why do you think they should be restrained?

The situation in the mid-east is inflamatory to say the least, the US defence budget is high enough as it is without having to go to the trouble, time and expense of re-supplying Israel following every trivial spat, incursion or rocket salvo. The cost to the US for arms, ammunition, fuel, training and and and for any protracted conflict with their neighbours would be huge and quite frankly I would imagine that the population of the US is paying enough tax as it is without having to consider paying for Isreals wars as well?

We do not 'supply' Israel. Israel purchases arms from us. We don't fund them with taxes. In fact, we earn money off Israel. In fact we'd have to pay more tax if Israel wasn't there since the government wouldn't have that source of income.

Whilst counselling restraint don't forget that the US is responsible to a wider audience. The US does not exist in a vacuum you have international obligations as a superpower and a world diplomat thus the US Government have to have a public line of rhetoric in order to appease international and to some extent a domestic audiences oppinion. Governments and ambassadors know that what is spoken in public does not truely reflect policy.

War will not break out just becuase a new salvo of rockets lands on Israel the US will not be standing there prodding Israeli troops forwards unto battle! The US as any good parent will countenance restraint - distinguishing short term aggression with long term aspiration i.e. choose your battles!

We are not Israel's parent. They are a sovereign nation. They should deal with their issues as they see necessary to protect their citizens. Just as we should.

Convincing me would actually be very very easy. You must prove or explain, using physics the following things
Ill get around to that at some point. But that is another thread. As a side note, we are generally in agreement over Israel.

Werbung:

Pocket: Israel is an ally. Do you just cut your own friends off and forget about them? Israel also is an economic plus. In case you missed it, Intels latest microproccessors, used in nearly all new PC today, were created and designed in Israel. Israel is a plus in host of other ways as well. Most new 'renewable energy research' is done in Israel.

Guess what China makes a hell of a lot of stuff like that for us, they are not a ally. Israel can make them all they want, we can buy them...but we don't have to support them, send them tons of aid, Veto every UN sanction against them, and send them more and more arms to kill Palestinians with, so we can take the blame for it. Israel should learn to live on its own, not on the US tax payer, and have its Policy with other nations be one that is "we do what we want, because the the US will back us) Israel is the spoiled rich kid who no one likes, and only get anything because of daddy ( aka US)

I would rather have better allies with Oil...I can find microchips anyplace.
I would rather have allies who our support is not one of the main reasons we got attacked on Sept, and are hated in a large part of the world.Support for Israel has us , as we saw before, one step away from a oil embargo at any time in the middle east, as happend before with our support of them.

Back