New Moon on the rise

Aus22

Moon Jae-in has been elected as South Korean president. He supports loosing the ties with the USA and getting closer to North Korea. That makes him to me a left winger .

Werbung:
Moon Jae-in has been elected as South Korean president. He supports loosing the ties with the USA and getting closer to North Korea. That makes him to me a left winger .
It's a strange twist to be sure. And the populace must be ok with it.
We shall see how it plays out.

I do not think it is a move from Trump. Just a natural move from the right to the left. South Korea want a united Korea but it knows it can not have it as the USA puppet.

I do not think it is a move from Trump. Just a natural move from the right to the left. South Korea want a united Korea but it knows it can not have it as the USA puppet.
I think you are on the right track here. It's very close to being a game changing time in the north, might as well position yourself for what could be real change.

One has to wait and see with regards to South Korean politics. So far, Mr Moon has not taken any radical steps which is good for someone who needs to consolidate his administration.

Werbung:
He is doing nothing to make his relationship with North Korea worst . This is his policy
unlike he USA.

Back