GenSeneca

Hello magical Moderator people...

Would it be possible to have posts made in a social group you belong to appear in the New Post search? As it is now, you have 2 options: sign up for an email alert or just check back frequently.

Please give it some thought, we would greatly appreciate the upgrade! :)

Werbung:
Hello magical Moderator people...

Would it be possible to have posts made in a social group you belong to appear in the New Post search? As it is now, you have 2 options: sign up for an email alert or just check back frequently.

Please give it some thought, we would greatly appreciate the upgrade! :)

I just figured out how to find what everyone is writing :) I enjoyed reading it and am working on something to add. The new post option would be nice to have in the private section too. I use it all of the time in the normal section, also who entered the new post would be helpful.

Thank you again GenSeneca for inviting me to the private forum.... I like it :)

There shouldn't even be a private section because it reduces the number of posts on the main section. This is not good for the forum's efforts of encouraging more new members and more good open debate. I would eliminate the private section but failing that I definitely wouldn't make it more popular for a few people. If they're posting there then they won't be posting on the main forum.

Bad idea gensen.

Thank you again GenSeneca for inviting me to the private forum.... I like it :)

You are very welcome! Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves, so lets not forget to thank to the Mods for allowing such private groups to exist.

There is no such function in the forum software.
The social groups should be seen as what they are: a nice addon.

Thanks for the reply Walter, much appreciated! :)

You are very welcome! Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves, so lets not forget to thank to the Mods for allowing such private groups to exist.

Thanks for the reply Walter, much appreciated! :)

Yes,

Thank you Walter for giving us a nice place in private forum.

Actually this could be compared to Capitalism in the real world. When the public outlet fails to give certian things..... Basic human respect comes to mind, you go to the alternative. Perhaps the private section will become larger than the public section.

Werbung:
Back