New Therioes the goverment had JFK Assassinated

Werbung:
Oswald didn't kill JFK and the CIA was definitely involved in the assassination. Had to be. Anyone who believes otherwise is crazy in my opinion. There's too much evidence. A great documentary that comes on the History Channel sometimes is "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". Also, if you haven't seen "JFK" by Oliver Stone you need to check it out. I just watched it for the first time in several years a couple of weeks ago.

The following is from the opening narration: "He inherits a secret war run by the CIA against Cuba. This secret war ends disastrously in 'The Bay of Pigs' invasion in 1961 when Kennedy refuses to provide air cover for the exiled Cuban brigade. Kennedy takes public responsibility for the failure but privately claims the CIA lied to him and tried to manipulate him into ordering an all out invasion of Cuba.

Rumors abound in Washington that JFK has cut a secret deal with Khruschev not to invade Cuba in return for a Russian withdrawal of missiles. Suspicion abounds that Kennedy is soft on Communism. Kennedy also finds himself embroiled in Vietnam.

Kennedy states in a September 2, 1963 interview with Walter Cronkite: "I don't think the war can be won out there. In the final analysis, it's their war. They (Vietnam) are the ones who have to win it or lose it."

Early that summer, Kennedy speaks of his new vision at the American University in Washington: "What kind of peace do I mean and what kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war."

When I first saw the movie, that last quote fell on deaf ears in part because I didn't understand the meaning of the term Pax Americana. This is a variation of the term 'Pax Romana'. Pax Romana is the belief that peace can be achieved by a strong central authority dominating everyone else as the Roman Empire did. But this is a false belief as no true peace ever existed in the Roman Empire. There were constant insurrections, revolutions, assassinations, feuds, and all manner of violence. In addition, no true freedom ever really existed. There was always some degree of tyranny and corruption in the empire.

It definitely looks like Kennedy was actually going to place America in a position of neutrality. That's what the comment about Vietnam seems to indicate as well as the abandonment of the idea of a 'Pax Americana' meaning America was going to stay out of the affairs of other countries. His failure to fully explain this to the American people and to choose a running mate who shared his same vision were critical mistakes. Of course, I'm sure he never suspected his own 'employees' were evil and deceptive enough to murder him.

You've got several people who still say Oswald did it, but that picture of Oswald with the rifle that was given to Time or Life or whatever magazine by the government was CLEARLY doctored. The shadow on the face is different than the shadows in the rest of the picture--and that picture is also used in the movie by the way. So, my question is, if the government went to all that trouble to create and lie about this picture to portray a sinister image of Oswald--what else are they being deceptive about?

A few links:

http://www.jfk-online.com/tmwkk.html

http://www.mpimedia.com/new_releases/kennedy

http://www.prouty.org

If you take the time to do your research on the assassination, for every website supporting the conspiracy, you will find one opposing it. You will see people almost violently opposed to admitting that the government could have been involved. You will also see people attacking anyone and everyone who believes there is a conspiracy. First ask yourself, do they have an agenda? And also look at what perspective they're coming from--meaning do they always believe the government's side of the story on any matter and always do what they're told from authority figures? Or ask yourself if they're simply trying to spread disinformation to confuse people and conceal the truth in the matter.

But you saw it.Secret Service agent boss told him to Stand Down. Now you watch all the presidents and not one secret service agent would let and president unguarded. Even the World hates bush you see secret service agents so guardly tight on George Bush. I disagree the agents allow the president to walk down on Pennsyvania ave on the inaugeration parade.He should be in a Limo at all times.But the President can wave the Agents off. And the Agents cant do a damn thing they must simply listen and do what the president says.

There's a great book out called Case Closed that one of my buddies just read and he said it lays out exactly what happened. I would suggest that if you guys are really interested, you check it out.

There's a great book out called Case Closed that one of my buddies just read and he said it lays out exactly what happened. I would suggest that if you guys are really interested, you check it out.

I've already read it and it leaves out a ton of information and misrepresents a lot of what actually happened:

"Case Closed may seem to uninformed readers to be the most persuasive of the succession of books that have urged readers to accept the lone-assassin finding of the Warren Report. But to those who know the case it is also evidence of on-going cover-up. For Posner often transmits without evaluation official statements that are now known to be false, or chooses discredited but compliant witnesses who have already disowned earlier helpful stories that have been disproven. He even revives a wild allegation which the Warren Commission rejected, and reverses testimony to suggest its opposite."

http://www.assassinationweb.com/scott.htm

Go rent "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" if you want to see the truth:

http://www.jfk-online.com/tmwkk.html

Truth Bringer, do you really believe that Oswald did nothing in the assasination?

I believe that the CIA were involved, maybe just as far as they knew there was Oswald up in the window, and did nothing about it. However, I wouldn't put it past them to have a sniper or two in there.

I also don't know wether I believe Oswald was the only sniper or not.

We don't, and never will know the full story of what was happening behind the scenes. However, if what we do know is just the tip of the iceberg, then the CIA could easily have wanted him dead.

Truth Bringer, do you really believe that Oswald did nothing in the assasination?

I believe that the CIA were involved, maybe just as far as they knew there was Oswald up in the window, and did nothing about it. However, I wouldn't put it past them to have a sniper or two in there.

I also don't know wether I believe Oswald was the only sniper or not.

We don't, and never will know the full story of what was happening behind the scenes. However, if what we do know is just the tip of the iceberg, then the CIA could easily have wanted him dead.

I believe that Oswald was exactly what he said he was - a patsy who didn't kill the President. Sure, he could have been lying about his role, but he was definitely destined to be the fall guy. And they knew all along they were going to kill him afterwards to prevent a trial.

Think about it -a mobster kills an alleged Presidential assassin on national TV, which conveniently prevents a trial. Who cannot see that something is wrong with this picture? What are the odds of this happening? Add that together with all the other anomalies, and the case is closed - there was a conspiracy and the government had to be involved.

Again, you really need to rent "The Men Who Killed Kennedy." (that goes for you too Steveox) They've got it on Netflix if you're a member. I highly recommend it and it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was a government-led conspiracy.

Who is functionally the Commanding Officer of the Secret Service?
Given their actions in 1963 and also, WHY didn't the Secret Service
insist on Bush leaving the classroom on 9/11/2001?
The "protectors of the President" are maybe working for the Military Industrial Complex ... or?

I'm not saying Oswald wasnt the fall guy, and that by assasinating him they kept everything secret, but I still believe he shot JFK.

Oswald was framed.There are people behind the fence in the gassy nole had a riffle that shot kennedy. And another one down the sewer drain shot Kennedy as well. There was a eyewitness who saw a man with carrying a Riffle bag when he came out of the sewer tunnel.But the Police didnt buy that info.

Werbung:
Because the public saw the lies too fast, all the inaccuracies, and it feels like there was a huge element of distrust. The chances of the trial highlighting these or bringing more out was too bigger risk. Its things after that as well... like JFK's brain being lost that are also suspiscious.

Back