News From The Reddest State in America

Greco

It's not like I never saw the inside of a bar during my college days, on rare occasions from the floor up, but I'm quite certain I couldn't consume that much beer and still breathe. This must be some kind of a record.

From the Tulsa World....

OKLAHOMA CITY - A man arrested last weekend on a DUI complaint in Oklahoma City told police he had been drinking in Stillwater and thought he had driven to his hometown of Tulsa.

Kim Wade Dyer Jr., 21, posted bail and was released from the Oklahoma County jail after he was involved in a crash early Saturday at NW 39 and Meridian Avenue, according to a police report. He told officers he and his roommate and a passenger, Joshua Dale Snow, 30, of Tulsa, had been drinking in Stillwater.

Officers said Dyer was driving a sport utility vehicle west on NW 39 when a sports coupe ran a red light at Meridian Avenue and crashed into it about 2:35 a.m. Dyer and the coupe's driver were not hurt, but Snow was taken to an Oklahoma City hospital with a laceration to his head.

At the crash scene, Dyer told police he lived "here in Tulsa," the report states. Snow told officers he didn't know what happened because he was passed out, but he also said he thought they were in Tulsa.

So you'll be able to fully appreciate this story, Stillwater is in north central Oklahoma. Tulsa is in northeast Oklahoma, about 90 miles east of Stillwater. To go to Oklahoma City from Stillwater you have to drive about 12miles west, then get on I-35 and travel south about 60 miles. After he arrived in Oklahoma City he had to drive about 15 miles west to arrive at the site of the crash, approximately 110 miles west of Tulsa.

Werbung:
Back