Newsmax.

Boris Norris

Here's the home page of newsmax, your reliable source.
Several articles that say exactly what the Maga cult love.

One nut says hunter could face jail time if he doesn't appear in a close investigation. He left out he offered to appear in an open investigation but they wouldn't let him. They didn't want the frivilous accusations to be known to the public.

Speaker Johnson, bless his little cotton socks, prances around about the impeachment commencement as if they have solid evidence. Top GOP heirachy and others have told them they have nothing. It's a witch hunt driven by trip.

There's other blatant lies also for you to all suck up.

Werbung:

One nut says hunter could face jail time if he doesn't appear in a close investigation. He left out he offered to appear in an open investigation but they wouldn't let him. They didn't want the frivilous accusations to be known to the public.

Speaker Johnson, bless his little cotton socks, prances around about the impeachment commencement as if they have solid evidence. Top GOP heirachy and others have told them they have nothing. It's a witch hunt driven by trip.

The law and standard rules of the House demand that Hunter first appear before them in a closed session just like others before him have also had to do. Hunter is stupid to think he is above the law and does not have to respect Congress because he is Joe Biden's son.

The law and standard rules of the House demand that Hunter first appear before them in a closed session just like others before him have also had to do. Hunter is stupid to think he is above the law and does not have to respect Congress because he is Joe Biden's son.
The j6 committee was open to all.
He's not stupid and the result of this witch hunt will prove it.

The j6 committee was open to all.
He's not stupid and the result of this witch hunt will prove it.
No. Pelosi refused to allow conservative Republicans to be part of the commission, guaranteeing it would be composed of none but Trump-hating advocates, just like Muellers team was.

No. Pelosi refused to allow conservative Republicans to be part of the commission, guaranteeing it would be composed of none but Trump-hating advocates, just like Muellers team was.
In fact, there was two republicans in the commission. I accept your apology.

Pelosi did allow two Trump-hating Republicans on her rabid leftist Trump-hating Jan 6 Commission.
So you now accept there was two republicans after previously saying she wouldn't allow it.
Again, you're a liar but their Christian lies and only little sins.

So you now accept there was two republicans after previously saying she wouldn't allow it.
Again, you're a liar but their Christian lies and only little sins.
If I gave the impression that I thought two respectable Republicans were on the committee then I apologize. I know that Pelosi adamantly refused to allow Republicans on the committee who had not demonstrated a history of hatred for Trump.

lol Hunter going to jail a real prison where he will have his ass beat daily and raped weekly until big daddy pays protection money and he is scared really scared

If I gave the impression that I thought two respectable Republicans were on the committee then I apologize. I know that Pelosi adamantly refused to allow Republicans on the committee who had not demonstrated a history of hatred for Trump.
I'll take that as a capitulation. You respect both those republicans until they dumped on Trump.

Let's go a little further. The evidence of j6 riot is on tape, smashing windows, pissing on the carpet inside and smearing shit on the walls. It's impossible that rational human can dismiss that as a peaceful protest because of politics. There's the hundreds that have gone to jail, clips of Trump inviting violence and sadly people died.
Yet here you are questioning the whole disgraceful episode as some sordid plot by democrats to make Trump look bad. Why would you not see what happened and admit it. It's not your fault or anyone's except the Maga cult. There was no co soiracy about the election being stolen as has been proven and don't say you have evidence because you don't.
Why are you protecting Trump? He has done nothing for USA or international diplomacy or some economic wizard etc. He is narcissistic sociopath and it's been well proven.

Like his winning in 2016, it will be recorded in history and you won't dispute that but now the emperor has been dethroned democratically it's all one big conspiracy. One day you must realise you're wrong.

I'll take that as a capitulation. You respect both those republicans until they dumped on Trump.

When Pelosi refused to allow Jim Jordan to be on the Jan 6 commission, I knew immediately the commission was rigged. I was never fooled by Kinzinger and Cheney for a minute.

When Pelosi refused to allow Jim Jordan to be on the Jan 6 commission, I knew immediately the commission was rigged. I was never fooled by Kinzinger and Cheney for a minute.
She did not refuse him. He withdrew because of the Trump ramifications. Trump didn't frighten Cheney. She should be POTUS.

She did not refuse him. He withdrew because of the Trump ramifications. Trump didn't frighten Cheney. She should be POTUS.
Wrong. I keep telling you that if you do not kick your addiction to fake news, you will never get the facts right.

Nancy Pelosi Says Jim Jordan, Jim Banks Can't Serve On Jan. 6 Committee : NPR 7-21-21

Pelosi Rejects 2 GOP Nominees For The Jan. 6 Panel, Citing The Integrity Of The Probe
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., has vetoed two Republican nominees to the panel set to investigate the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

Citing "statements and actions" made by the pair — Reps. Jim Banks of Indiana and Jim Jordan of Ohio — Pelosi said she was rejecting their nominations "with respect for the integrity of the investigation."

"The unprecedented nature of January 6th demands this unprecedented decision," Pelosi said.

1702812488693.jpeg

Werbung:
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah....sure....Jumpin' Jimmy Jordan is a conservative-Republican.
Nancy Pelosi Says Jim Jordan / Jim Banks Can't Serve On Jan. 6 Committee
July 21, 2021

McCarthy Pulls HIS 5 GOP Members From 1/6 Committee, After Pelosi Rejects 2 Of His Picks!!!!!!
abbie_hoffman.jpg

Last edited:
Back