Newt Gingrich wanted open marriage, ex-wife tells ABC

steveox

Marianne Gingrich, the former wife of Newt Gingrich, is giving her first TV interview since their 1999 divorce. She rips into her ex-husband in the interview at 11:35 tonight on ABC’s “Nightline.”

She is sounding off about her husband’s approach to their 18-year-old union and saying that he wanted an “open marriage” so he could have a wife and a mistress.
That mistress was Callista, with whom he had a six-year affair and who is now his wife.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...h-wanted-open-marriage-ex-wife-tells-abc.html
Oh Yeah the left wing media says when Bill Clinton had sex with Monica Lewinsky it shouldnt be anyones businessabout his private life . But now why should it be their business what Newt Gingrich does with his private life? And the Newt asked ABC not to Air this but theyre going to do this anyway. But Remember Bill Clinton asked ABC TV to cut out a part of a Movie the Path to 9-11? and ABC granted it. and this is the part they didnt show
You see how come they give to Bill Clinton and not to Newt? ABC TV is owned by the Walt Disney Company. Remember "The View " With Rosie ODonnell? Well when Rosie attacked Elisabeth Hasselbeck i contacted the company and complaned against Rosie ODonnell..I told them as long shes still on the Air i will refuse to take my Nephews to Walt Disney World.Weeks later ABC TV fired Rosie .You see when you put pressure on a company it pays off most of the time. Just like Wegmans pulled off Alec Baldwin from their ads people told them they wont shop there anymore. Now they put Alec Baldwin back on. Now ill contact and Warn ABC TV not to air Newts private story. If they air Newt Gingrich private life on nightline and he loses in South Carrolina I WILL NOT TAKE MY NEPHEWS TO WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!

Werbung:
I think the US has a lot more to worry about than his private life

His politics for example

The US should be embarrassed that this guy is taken seriously

Ditto for all the retardlican candidates

Well Obama is a monkey. Just take a look
obama-monkey.jpg

And he was raised by apes
Obama-As-A-Monkey-Family-Portrait-300x228.jpg

We now have a Monkey commander in chief with an monkey administration
PresidentMonkey.jpg

This is the White House press room
monkeys_library_chimpanzees_computers_funny_humor_cool_haha_lol_rofl_smiles.jpg

Change we can Believe in eh?

That is lame

No, it is embarrassing

Yes. It's lame and embarrassing for you to bring up race when it had nothing to do with it. All it shows is your racist thinking mind. The left called President Bush a monkey and even had pictures of Bush as a monkey. You're in the big leagues here, pal. You'd look smarter if you stayed quiet.

I suppose libs who referred to Dubya as a monkey would prefer anyone with a "D" next to their name whether they had any qualifications or not.

I called Obama a monkey to show all of us how predictable they are. I know what they're going to say even before they do. Their indoctrinated politically correct minds are so predictable.

Obama also said Black people were mongrels. Now if I call Obama a "mongrel", you can bet it will not be too long before a dumb ass lefty jumps on that and says I'm insulting the Black President. They're stupid.

I really don't see any problem here. Don't most guys want as many women as they can get without getting into trouble. Newt was just seeing how far he could go. Can't blame a guy for trying.

You can. . .if that guy is running on "family values" and "morale!"

Well Obama is a monkey. Just take a look
obama-monkey.jpg

And he was raised by apes
Obama-As-A-Monkey-Family-Portrait-300x228.jpg

We now have a Monkey commander in chief with an monkey administration
PresidentMonkey.jpg

This is the White House press room
monkeys_library_chimpanzees_computers_funny_humor_cool_haha_lol_rofl_smiles.jpg

Change we can Believe in eh?

Steveox. . .it becomes very hard to give you the benefit of the doubt for any smarts when you post this kind of crap!

It's totally okay for you not to like Obama. . .but why fall into this childhood crap?

Werbung:
The "big league?"

You're kidding, right?

This is a nice little forum, with 85% (at least) of hard core extreme right. . .but the "big league?" It is not!

Back